Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragon Battleship? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragon Battleship? (/showthread.php?tid=127119)

Pages: 1 2 3

Blood Dragon Battleship? - Shizune - 03-08-2015

As many of you know, the BD have their own type of battleship. While, yes its a light battleship, many in the BD have considered putting up a post asking what others though it would be best as if it was changed. We are mixed between two options that we've been thinking of. The first option that many thing of is re-classing the battleship into a battlecruiser due to its size and a few other stats about it (some of which I forgot). Another is leaving it as a battleship but making it bigger and with a bit more weapons so it can stand up to other enemy warships (namely KNF and OC ones).

We want to hear the community option on this subject however, if you were going to re-class or change the Togo battleship, how would you go about doing such and if possible, a vote of what could be better

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Ryummel - 03-08-2015

Implying the Togo sucks or isn't able to stand against its enemy counterparts? Incredible, it's fine as it is ever since its existance.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Charos - 03-08-2015

Togo is weak? Since when? As the main cap pilot of the ]bd[ I can assure you, Togo is anything but weak and it certainly does not need a stat tampering as it would break it. I even managed to 1 v 5 battleships in one with just a CDer covering me rofl.

Haste don't you dare touch Togo!!!111

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Alexander - 03-08-2015

Well I must agree with Charos and Fran here togo is one of the best battleships in this mod.
It can easily destroy KNF battleships or outcasts one.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - moebus - 03-08-2015

I am the kind of extremist thinking non-military house factions should not fly battleships so I voted for the cruiser.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - nOmnomnOm - 03-08-2015

Change it to a battlecruiser and you wont be able to siege PoBs

So no. Don't du et

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Shizune - 03-08-2015

I never said it was weak, we're just saying perhaps it would make better sense as a battlecruiser is all. Not saying it needs to happen really but its better to get peoples point of view on the subject first

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - nOmnomnOm - 03-08-2015

Willingly nurfing yourself is eh... Wow.

But I suggest not doing it since bd is the few pirate factions with a battleship

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Ryummel - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 03:46 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Willingly nurfing yourself is eh... Wow.

More like "calling it battlecruiser so that it can get a thruster".

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Connor - 03-08-2015

Keep the BS, only use like 1 of them and give the official BD ID the use of BSs only. InRP it doesn't make sense if anyone that's not part of one of these clans get it.