Discovery Gaming Community
Need some screenshots - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Need some screenshots (/showthread.php?tid=12712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Need some screenshots - Tenacity - 10-02-2008

Ok, so here's the deal - last night my internet was down for about 5 hours due to repair on a ground line nearby. During that time, I went into Open SP in disco and got a ton of screenshots from various stations/ships/planets.

What I'm doing is trying to get a compilation of shots that I will use as the 'interior' of my future Order ship (which will most likely be the order light carrier). Once I get some renders from jinx I'll be making an interior 'blueprint' of the ship, and match these screenshots to the layout of the prints.

The problem is that I cant seem to find anything in-game which looks appropriate for certain areas of the ship. I've got bars, launch bays, repair bays, cargo bays, the engineering section, observatories, officer's lounges, etc.

Here are some examples of what I've already got finished:

Starboard Crew Lounge
[Image: 2r3w5rl.jpg]

Main Cargo Hold
[Image: mt4aab.jpg]

Officer's Lounge
[Image: 14lk9rb.jpg]

Repair Bay
[Image: 2hgbksi.jpg]

Prep/Launch Bay #1
[Image: 2vim9lt.jpg]

In addition to those, I have (not linking all the shots here):
-Port Crew Lounge
-Main Observatory
-Engineering (Reactor Room)
-Prep/Launch bay #2, #3, and #4

Now, to the point - I still need the following sections of the ship:
-Medical Bay
-Ship's Bridge
-Other as-of-yet-unidentified areas (anything that looks like it belongs)

I havent found any ship or station or planet bars or other areas that resemble a ship's bridge, medical bay, or others. Those are what I need.

Now, I havent checked all stations of course, but I've gone through most of the primary ones. What I'm now looking for are any other station bar/commodity vendor/ship vendor/equipment dealer screenshots which look like either a medical bay, ship bridge, or something else interesting that fits an order carrier.

What would be really helpful is screenshots from the cutscenes in the singleplayer campaign which are taken aboard ships/stations/planets and fit the above descriptions. Things like the research station in the badlands, tekagi's arch in tohoku, or anything taken aboard the Osiris after trent joins up with the order. I dont have any save game files from the campaign since I had to rebuild my computer recently, so I'm hoping someone else here is able to access these cutscenes.

Need some screenshots - Dantrithor - 10-02-2008

What about, for observation bay or officers lounge, something along the lines of this:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIJK2XdkPU
(2:39)

I always considered Starcraft land combat how it would most likely be in freelancer (The Terran side of all it, that is).

In the real video itlooks much more detailed. And it's dark.. how it should be to avoid light from "killing" details outside.

' Wrote:What about, for observation bay or officers lounge, something along the lines of this:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIJK2XdkPU
(2:39)

I always considered Starcraft land combat how it would most likely be in freelancer (The Terran side of all it, that is).

I want to use shots from freelancer so everything looks like it's from the same ship. I have all of the above that I listed taken already, if I throw something from another game genre in it wont look like it fits with the rest.

oy, people, screenshots, nao!

Need some screenshots - MB52 - 10-02-2008

Well, for your launch bay maybe check out the cutscreens on the osiris after you abandon Toledo.

The quick briefing there takes place in a 2 story launch bay. Just something to think of for your plans.

' Wrote:Well, for your launch bay maybe check out the cutscreens on the osiris after you abandon Toledo.

The quick briefing there takes place in a 2 story launch bay. Just something to think of for your plans.

main thing i'm trying to get right now is something that looks like the bridge of a capship. I can go without a med bay, but i need the bridge at least to finish this thing up

Need some screenshots - Zero755 - 10-02-2008

Does it absolutely have to be a screenie or can I google for something similar?

Need some screenshots - stewcool - 10-02-2008

It has to be FL oriented I believe

it has to look like the screenshots in my first post. If you can find something from another game that looks dead on perfect with those i'll use it, but it would be much easier to find something in FL.

Need some screenshots - Zero755 - 10-02-2008

Right but it can look FLish, I dont think there is anything in game that even remotely looks like a Bridge. That is the problem.

EDIT
Unless you used the Benford station control room. Its kinda weak with only two consoles, but its the best i can think of...