Discovery Gaming Community
Planetform Recruitment! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Planetform Recruitment! (/showthread.php?tid=127306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Planetform Recruitment! - Planetform Incorporated - 03-13-2015

// Free Percheron light transports for successful candidates without a ship of their own!

[Image: QOxXx2l.png]
WELCOME TO THE PLANETFORM RECRUITMENT CONSOLE!

please take care and fill in the spaces to the best of your ability, good luck.
[Image: yUOYS9Q.png]

Code:
[color=#3c7251]Title:
Name:
Address:

Have you been a member of any Planetform branch in the past?:
[color=#D3D3D3][size=x-small]If yes when was that & what was your position.[/size][/color]
Do you have the right to work in Bretonia?

Reason for joining Planetform Incorporated:

Other Relevant Experience:

Do you already captain a bretonian corporation vessel?
If yes, please specify what if it of capital 5 armour or higher?[/color]

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application, our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - tommyt127 - 03-13-2015

Title:
Mr
Name:
Ezra Bennett
Address:
116 Starlight rise
'the carrot'
outer city circle
Planet New London, New London system

sadly not

yes, as both of my parents are New London born and bred

my father and mother are going into virtual world cryogenic stasis together, until a cure for old age is found or their retirement fund runs out, whichever comes first.
i'll have the apartment and bills to pay for myself

i've been running freelance shuttles from New London to Thames outpost with oxygen supplies since i was 15, so i'm fairly confident loading and hauling high pressure storage

Do you already captain a bretonian corporation vessel of capital 5 armour or higher?
If yes, please specify what vessel and current armour class:
my father put aside 30 million for me to find a work ship, so that's covered. Unfortunately no capital armour yet

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - t0l - 03-13-2015

Title: Mister
Name: Jonatan Leandoer Håstad
Address: Apartment 510, 41210 Lean Avenue, Planet Cambridge, Cambridge System

Have you been a member of any Planetform branch in the past?: No.
If yes when was that & what was your position.

Why wouldn't I?

Reason for joining Planetform Incorporated: Figured BMM's got bad benefits and wages, Bowex is just as bad, Gateway might as well be the same thing. Thought about it, then realized that Planetform is really the only in-house option that doesn't feed me dog food, and I'd like to be as patriotic about it as possible and not run off to some Libertonian freedom corporation or Kusari corporation and just get called gaijin all day long. I need the cash now more than ever, and I need it fast, so here I am.

Other Relevant Experience: I used to work at a Synth Foods' Drive-Through joint a while ago, handled most of the gel shipments that came in.

Do you already captain a bretonian corporation vessel of capital 5 armour or higher? No.
If yes, please specify what vessel and current armour class

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - Hidamari - 03-14-2015

Mr Bennet and Mr Håstad, you have both been accepted into the corporation, congratulations.

Mr Bennet you have been put in command of the Percheron Vessel Linhe, A shuttle has been prepared to take you to Scarborough station where she is moored.

Mr Håstad you vessel is still being prepared, we have taken your contact details and will inform you when your vessel is ready for you to take command.

Good luck gentlemen, welcome aboard.

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - CmdrBrannick - 03-26-2015

[color=#3c7251]
Title: Mr.
Name: Gael Walker
Address: Currently Refugee. Was from Planet Leeds

Have you been a member of any Planetform branch in the past?: Nope.

Do you have the right to work in Bretonia?: I was born and raised in Bretonian space. So, I guess you could say I have the birth-right to work.

Reason for joining Planetform Incorporated: I want to help create planets for colonisation for future generations.

Other Relevant Experience: I have been a miner and courier for quite some time. Even starting at a younger age.

Do you already captain a bretonian corporation vessel?: I have a small transport train. So it isn't Bretonian made.

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - Planetform Incorporated - 03-28-2015

//Ninja applications for filing purposes.

Title: Miss
Name: Evangeline Young
Address: Canterbury Station, wing E, Floor 12, room 38

No

Yes

I grew up around Planetform and you guys are hiring

I've worked as a cargo hand on a few ships in the past

No

Title: Mr
Name: Josia Gilliams Cameron
Address: 1234 flakestreet 4th stage 20B, Planet Denver.

Have you been a member of any Planetform branch in the past?: Nope.
If yes when was that & what was your position. Duh.
Do you have the right to work in Bretonia? I guess? I've never had problems with anyone in there. I've never had problems with anyone in general, in fact. Except with corsairs, maybe. I don't like those.

Reason for joining Planetform Incorporated: Money, money, and more money! I'm after the money and nothing more. I want it so bad. You can get anything with it. For the most part because I lost it all when corsairs decided to add the scraps of my own ship to the fair bit I had onboard.

Other Relevant Experience: 'been scrapping metal here and there as a legit junker for the past 15 years, I've had my share of business with the not so legal side of things. I know how to deal with 'em pirates and the likes. Anythin' related to that and engineering, I can handle. Tradin', fixin', travellin', explorin'.

Do you already captain a bretonian corporation vessel? Nope.
If yes, please specify what if it of capital 5 armour or higher? I've had a junker serenity and a junker salvager, with universal armor upgrade 8.

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - Kuduka - 04-01-2015

Title: Herr
Name: Otto Schmidt
Address: My Shetland. I have recently moved to Bretonia and I do not own anything else.

Nothing but as an independent contractor.

Yes. I have never before had any problems in working independently for Planetform. Hopefully I will be able to become a Bretonian citizen within a few years.

Not for the money - that's for sure. My parents left me with quite a few credits. I simply decided I have had enough of being an independent contractor. Furthermore, it will be much easier to establish myself in Bretonia.

I have traversed the edge worlds in my search for work and for simple exploration - it is a hobby of mine to explore new systems.

Indeed - a Shetland.

If yes, please specify what if it of capital 5 armour or higher?
No armor or weapons.

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - Jessitrescott - 04-10-2015

Title:
Name:James thomas
Address:No 3
Kings cross street
Leicester
Planet New london
Bretonia

Have you been a member of any Planetform branch in the past?:No

Do you have the right to work in Bretonia?:Yes

Reason for joining Planetform Incorporated::I am scientist with a lot of ambitious ideas i hope to serve as a key for your R & D lab.The war thrashed everything i had i suffered severe injuries . I currently have an amputed leg.My main area focuses on infrastructure development , High tensile metals, Geotechnical and Biotechnical engineering.

Other Relevant Experience:I Ran my own lab underground in leeds thats before the war started.I already have some materils that may help with improving your infrastructure

Do you already captain a bretonian corporation vessel?:No
If yes, please specify what if it of capital 5 armour or higher?

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - ghostrunner - 04-17-2015

Title: Mr.
Name:Allen Odum
Address:What ever planet my ship happens to be docked at..

Have you been a member of any Planetform branch in the past?: I solemnly swear I am up to no.. wait. sorry.. No.. I have never been a member of Planetform.

Do you have the right to work in Bretonia?:Yes

Reason for joining Planetform Incorporated:: To put it plainly, 2 reasons. Money and Stability. I've been knocking around the galaxy for the last couple years in my clunker of a ship. Profit rarely out weighted the expenses of the various jobs that I contracted to. Between the Gallic take over Leeds and the number of pirates that have decided to move into the more lucrative trading routes, more and more my ledgers are in the red. I had a number of contacts on Planet Leeds that I helped to get out just before everything blew up, but all their contacts were lost as well so they are no longer able to help keep me above board on my bills. As for the stability, Planetform has been around for a long time. They are not so large as to have gotten mired in political situations and corporate infighting that happens so often with huge corporations.

Other Relevant Experience:.

Do you already captain a bretonian corporation vessel?:No but I am currently working to purchase a Shire or Shetland. At the moment all I have is the Mk VII Armour Upgrade.

Please contact me on secure private communique if you need more information.
Owner/Operator ~Kage~
Captain Allen Odum.

RE: Planetform Recruitment! - Planetform Incorporated - 04-17-2015

Mr Odum, you have had a long winding path to security, allow us to be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. You have been accepted into the corporation, congratulations.

Your vessel is still being prepared, however a shuttle has been prepared to take you to Scarborough station where she is moored.

Good luck, welcome aboard.