Discovery Gaming Community
Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

Pages: 1 2

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Angelfire - 10-03-2008

Firstly: I have my dagger and other light fighters and such but with my honkety bloot dang blistering lagg, I cannot enjoy the VHF battles with RoS or OPG etc. So I am Adapting, Innovating and overcoming!:)

Soooooo.... I'm having stacks of fun with the Drunken idiot Eddie and The Consequence (which was destroyed by the LN tonight in a marvelous RP session!)

With my short gaming sessions its fantastic having characters that can interact so effectively...

Massive Kudos to everyone! I might be alone in my observation but the Disco RP is just getting better and better.

I watched a fight between the Navy and one or two Keepers (hahaha.. slightly outnumbered) and it was awesome! They were Role playing up a storm! I think I actually might have seen a smile creep up the corner of Hoodlums mouth!

anyyyy hooooo.. *gets control of ADD*

I wanna build an uber l33t nasty capship (my first real Capship) that can be more fodder for the Navy.

It needs to be something big and badass enough to warrant the WHOLE Navy jumping to battlestations when they see it and also be justified in RP terms so that allies could come to it's aid from time to time.

In terms of PvP Capwhoring... I'm usually too busy typing to put up a proper fight.. hell, Eddie fell asleep in the middle of a massive skirmish the other night. - Drunken idiot!

Is there a beast that would handle this role? (without trampling the toes of our faction gods).

or..

Is there a faction that would aid me in this?

As for the RP.. havnt thought about it yet... it would more than likely be some nutjob with a chip on his shoulder... I am very open to suggestions!

He would have to be from some place close by... Alaska maybe... dunno.... I took Eddie to Alaska tonight and he got blown up by the LN (obviously) Even with his back story I realized that Alaska is actually oorp for him..

Point is... As a Cap Hoar I would like to have total RP Credibility!

Well.. speak thy thoughts!

For I....

am listening!

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Seth Karlo - 10-03-2008

Let me say now... if you invade Liberty with a capship, you'll find me sitting there in the San Francisco with a nasty grin on my face saying "Bring it on Biaatch"

And you WILL lose...

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Donutman - 10-03-2008

' Wrote:I watched a fight between the Navy and one or two Keepers (hahaha.. slightly outnumbered) and it was awesome! They were Role playing up a storm! I think I actually might have seen a smile creep up the corner of Hoodlums mouth!

that was some of the BEST RP I've seen in a long time. "Code Purple" we called in the order, destroyed an infected vessel, an rescued Seth from the mind controlling of a keeper! How'd you like the Sacramento's damage report/repairing RP?

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Seth Karlo - 10-03-2008

It was good. Very good.

Did I RP a going crazy mind controlled Navy officer well?

:P

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - hack - 10-04-2008

Did Eddie get thru all of his moldy rum..... :laugh:

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Magoo! - 10-04-2008

Seth Wrote: And you WILL lose...
Angel Wrote:I'm usually too busy typing to put up a proper fight...

... Really? One would only hope.

Aaanyways... Back on topic *cough glare*.

If you do ANYTHING please... Please don't get an OC Destroyer. I once saw three of them in one place. Another time it was Spyglasses... But thats not the point. My suggestion would be an upper-Rheinland criminal in... A... Rheinland Pirate Cruiser? This way you could warrant venturing into Texas and still not contribute to the terrible NY spam there. Plus, this'd get the Navy off their duffs.

*remembers bleeding 8 mill from different traders before the Navy showed up*

*remembers calling the Navy for help when 5 pirates, three bombers, two destroyers were invading NY but they could not be bothered from their training session in Connecticut*

Please... I beg of you... Don't fancy New York, and don't get a Dessie of the OC variety.

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Seth Karlo - 10-04-2008

'scuse me! I've managed to Solo a Spyglass twice! And if we're being invaded, training be damned...

We're not monsters ya know...

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Magoo! - 10-04-2008

I only speak from experience, sir.

In any case... Can we unjack this thread and help Angel out on building his uber l33t baddie LN killanator.

-Edit- *whisper* The Spyglasses are like, 1.5K long. Kind of hard to miss with a Nova. *cough* But aaanyways.

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Varyag - 10-04-2008

Pirate cruiser is pretty much for anyone who will pay the Junkers enough. However, it is hardly uberz 1337. It is about the same as the talc cruiser in capability. Fun ship to fly and not as unwieldy as the Hessian cruiser which is pretty much a complete no-go for Liberty.

Fits the bill a little better then the OC Dessi but isn't as roxorz.

Help Me build my uber l33t baddie LN killanator! - Bjorn - 10-04-2008

Get rheinland BS and fire up that bloody war allready.