Discovery Gaming Community
To: People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition , Commissariat - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition , Commissariat (/showthread.php?tid=127367)

To: People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition , Commissariat - Flinx - 03-15-2015

Kallisti,

glorious nation and neibours.

I am pope Flinx,
newly ordained TAZ pope and resident at the Zoner modular station called Star Space Port.

As we are close neibours and [TAZ] is pleased to have a ever expanding and prospering friendship with the revolutionary movement you so aptly protect and represent I would like to seek a personal audience and opportunity to visite you to present my own papers and introduce myself. Also I would like to ask for a passeport clearance through your domain if I intend to visite the communities in O 49.

I await your reply respectfully

Flinx

RE: To: People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition , Commissariat - Council of Commissars - 03-16-2015

*Incoming Transmission*
*Channel: Open*
*Encryption: High*

[Image: shield21debriefcover.jpg]

Privet Flinx,

We have had a short debrief about your encounter with our Vessel CPW-Kurgan. Your introduction will be checked from one of our Military Commissars, your diplomatic relations will be supervised by our Political Commissar. A Passeport? This request will be delayed, until further discussion.

You have left a good impression, however. We still need further information. For the time beeing, keep a low profile, if you're beeing asked about our Movement. This was all, Comrade. We hope to give you further answers, once we have finished the discussion.

*Transmission Ended*
*Tracking: Unable to Track*
*Shutting Down*

RE: To: People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition , Commissariat - Flinx - 03-24-2015

I thank you for responding to my communication and will respect your wishes.

I am preparing for a small community meeting and prayer tomorrow, as the 25th day of the 3rd month is a minor holy day to Eris. I will pray for enlightment and await guidance.

As for more information :

I am an disillusioned warrior who has decided only to fight for a higher purpose,
not for the worldly goal of libertonian politics or the greed for more wealth.
I quit Liberty Navy as a fighter pilot while ordered to surrender some slave children so that LSF could gather information though Hogosha channels about the Invasion of the Gallic Royalists. This was long ago, early in 818 AS, during the first onslaught of the Gauls in the Tau region.

Since then I have lived the life of a father to these children, retreating with them far into the Zone and living on isolated freeports till they all have reached mature age. And now after these jears I have heared the call and entered TAZ Church, being ordained as a Pope by HER grace.

I am no friend of the inner Houses, even if I was born there.
I am no friend of opression or slavery, be it in economic bounds, in physical bondage or in the grips of the Orange plague or Wilde infestation.
And I try to teach my fellow Zoners to rely on themselves, to seek opportunities to work positive changes and be ready to stand up for their beliefs.

While I suppose my belief and my principles differ from the revolutionary principles the peoples republic is founded on I would like to learn more about you and would seek to outstrech a hand in friendship. And currently I do not know much about you.
So if you wish more information on me : ask, or research. I hope I have managed to delete all my former records of my libertonian life, but you can never know.

Kallisti

Flinx