Discovery Gaming Community
To: BAF Admiralty - Suspected Nomad Infiltration - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BAF Admiralty - Suspected Nomad Infiltration (/showthread.php?tid=127762)

To: BAF Admiralty - Suspected Nomad Infiltration - TheProphet - 03-27-2015

Incoming Transmission from Planet Leeds, Leeds System.
26/03/822 A.S.
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admiralty
CC: Bowex (HQ), BPA, BIS, PFI (HQ)
Priority: Extremely High
Topic: Nomad activity.

Message Contents:
This is Senior Bombardier Aaron Clarke of the Bowex ExSec Clydesdale Brigade speaking.

I am afraid I bear rather disturbing news about operatives from an organization that calls itself D9. I present to you an extract from my report of the flight where I met, and subsequently fought them.

“After the first run we were going to be joined by a BAF captain, but we noticed some red git on our scanners and decided to follow. After a bloody good chase and a few TCD shots that would make the best marksman in the Army blush, fired by yours truly, the ship came to a stop. The power readings were so massive off that ship that we could barely scan the sod. Turns out to have been carrying some bloody big alien power cell. We got into a bit of a scrap with that one but we were repeatedly told off by the Captain so were forced to pull out. Eventually the poor Captain fell under fire from the D9 vessel.”

Part One of Black Box Recording

I certainly hope the good officer has made a full recovery and I have no doubt you have already received her report. I would like now to move on to the second incident, that being the hostage situation in Tau-31 in front of Planet Harris.

We were supposed to be joined by employees of Planetform Incorporated to ship medical supplies to Leeds, but before they could join us they had to offload on Planet Harris. That is where they ran our secure connection started interrupting and pleas for help could be heard amidst the static. As I was the closest to the incident, I broke off to join them and attempt to resolve the situation in any way I could.

Part Two of Black Box Recording

You can imagine hearing this left me quite disturbed, but what followed was even more disturbing. They were holding the captain of the PFI Vessel “Aire” hostage and cooperating with a Gallic Junker.

Part Three of Black Box Recording - Beginning of Hostage Situation

The following is what could be salvaged from my black box.

Part Four of Black Box Recording

Situation Overview
Alien power source from the Sutinga
Alien power source from the Liberty Avenger

Bowex has suffered through many incidents and attacks involving groups of alien operatives, making us somewhat familiar with the visual appearance of their technology and the methods they use. However, they've always originated from Rheinland in the past and used various combinations of Rheinland and Alien technology. This incident leads me to believe that the threat is spreading and is posing an imminent threat to the integrity of the Queen's army as well as the army of our ally. I leave the judgement to you, but I am of the opinion that this should be disclosed to our ally and the group henceforth banned from operating within Bretonian space. In this time of war, the last thing we need is someone attacking us from within.

I have included the Planetform Corporation in this channel and messaged them about the situation. I believe they will be willing to deliver their own testimonial.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix.

Aaron Clarke
Senior Bombardier
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

RE: To: BAF Admiralty - Suspected Nomad Infiltration - Planetform Incorporated - 03-28-2015

[Image: k97tKj0.gif]

Greetings esteemed members of Borderworld Exports, Police and Armed Forces representitives.

Planetform Incorporated has already acknowledged the above incident and is in the process of collecting testimony from the persons involved but is as yet unable to make a statement on this issue at this time.

A full spectrum diagnostic and psych analysis of Ms Emily Clarke specifically have been arranged. The crew of both the Tyrrhenian, and the Loch Naver will recieve similar treatment to assure that non on board have been infected by the alien race, the vessels themselves will be taken to Scarborough station for class 5 hazard inspection.

If crew tests turn up positive, for safety reasons we will of course begin disposal procedures immediately.

Yours sincerely,

CEO Secretary.
Mavis Warrington.