Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lisa Jaeger, James Arland - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lisa Jaeger, James Arland (/showthread.php?tid=127910)

To: Lisa Jaeger, James Arland - Cashew - 03-31-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: "Silence"沈黙, Zenith
Recipient: Lisa Jaeger, James Arland
CC: N/A
BCC: N/A
Source: [REDACTED]

Subject: Contracts

Konnichiwa,

I am most intrigued as to what you both can offer our organisation. So, if we could have a look at both of your CVs and any other information we should know about you. Obviously we'll be looking into you two as well, so make sure things are... Accurate. I am looking forward to your response.

Respectfully,
Taisa "Silence" 沈黙
Zenith

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Lisa Jaeger, James Arland - Manticore - 04-02-2015

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To: "SILENCE" of the Zenith
Source: JAEGER, Lisa
Encryption: High
Priority: Normal

[Image: uOHOMFS.jpg]

Silence,

I'm pleased to hear from you. James and I enjoyed meeting you and your friends at the Nagasaki the other day. I must admit, I expected the members of the 343rd to be the first to reach out to us, but perhaps my skills will be more useful to your organization. We're all on the same team, after all.

I have attached my CV for your review. Please let me know if you have any questions. Unfortunately, James is not available for long-term work at the moment due to another commitment, but I'm sure he'd be able to chip in here and there if I asked nicely enough.

I'm sure we'll be speaking again soon.

Lisa Jaeger

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: To: Lisa Jaeger, James Arland - l3wt - 04-02-2015

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To: "Silence"
Source: ARLAND, James
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: NORMAL

Silence,

I'd like to extend my apologies - I have pressing military commitments elsewhere, and can thus not negotiate your employment of my services out of hand. However, if you'd like to seek cooperation with my employer, I can attempt to attract the attention of the Liberty Navy Admiralty and come to... some sort of arrangement beneficial to both sides. This is, of course, provided that there is some goodwill between you and my employer. I can make no guarantees beyond that I will make the attempt to arbitrate.

Contact me with any terms to any arrangement you'd wish to propose. I'll broach them, and hopefully we can make something productive out of this.

In the interest of time, I'll abbreviate my skillset to a few handsome bulletpoints:
  • Expert marksmanship
  • Experienced combat pilot
  • Accomplished hunter, tracker and sniper
  • Skilled hand-to-hand combatant
  • Demolitions, infiltration, sabotage
  • Extensive tactical and military technical knowledge

All experience courtesy of employ in the Bretonian Armed Forces, as well as freelance mercenary work. References provided at request.

Hoping for your swift response,

James Arland

***END TRANSMISSION***