Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay (/showthread.php?tid=127923)

Transmission to Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay - LunaticOnTheGrass - 04-01-2015

Message Received
To: Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay, Rote Hessen Armee
Sender: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
Origin: Frankfurt Relay #2, Bruchsal Base

31-03-822

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Brigadegeneral,

I'd like to share something of interest to the combined Second Popular Revolution as a whole. You likely are well-aware of the spearheading Widerstandsarmee's overall reluctance to launch any attacks on civilian-administrated stations and assets.

This is a stark exception.

I don't specifically know what the Buro is intending to accomplish here at Nassau, but knowing what I do about their actions there, I'm hardly willing to grant them a single advantage.

Any support from snubcraft to heavy capital assets would be welcome, should you be willing to aid the Widerstandsarmee in striking a blow in the very near future.

End Message

RE: Transmission to Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay - Zayne Carrick - 04-01-2015

Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung, somewhere in Omega-54 system
Сomm ID: Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Guten tag, comrade Klugmann

You're not suggesting to launch direct assault on Nassau Space Port, aren't you? New Berlin orbit might be relatively safe for small snubcraft, but any Jormungand-class battleship or even Vidar-class cruiser would likely be crushed by New Berlin fleet.

Anyway, it seems that Republican Shipping is going to conduct some dangerous experiments with nomad materials for Buro right on orbit of New Berlin. Last time such experiments cost us nearly everything. And this should be stopped for sake of all of us.

But instead of launching suicidal attack on Nassau, I think we should closely watch both Republican and Buro transports, especially those heading to Vaterland from Deep Omicrons. And under "watch" I mean making sure they won't reach their destination.

Transmission terminated.

RE: Transmission to Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay - LunaticOnTheGrass - 04-01-2015

Message Received
To: Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay, Rote Hessen Armee
Sender: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
Origin: Frankfurt Relay #2, Bruchsal Base

01-04-822

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Brigadegeneral,

I am suggesting precisely that; a direct assault. Perhaps you are unaware of the vagarities of Frankfurt during the Nomad War, but I can safely affirm that the Bundschuh are neither averse nor inexperienced when dealing with "suicide missions".

Watch the lanes for Republican convoys if you wish it, but I intend to do anything I can regarding Nassau, with or without your help.

End Message

RE: Transmission to Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay - Zayne Carrick - 04-02-2015

Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung, somewhere in Omega-54 system
Сomm ID: Brigadegeneral Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Tag again, comrade Klugmann

Let me be clear here, decision to move hessian capital fleets on such dangerous mission can be taken by Oberkommando only. And he won't issue it unless there would be atleast some chances to actually damage Nassau Space Port. Right now, chances on inflicting significant damage on Nassau even with multiple Jormungand-class battleships are zero, therefore our capital fleets won't move from their regular positions.

I'm not sure what are you planning to do on your own, but sabotage inside station itself are coming to my mind, I can only wish you good luck with that.

However, occasional hit-and-run strikes performed by hessian fightercraft wings, just to remind those people that they're not safe, are still possible and would be conducted.

Transmission terminated.