Discovery Gaming Community
To: High Exarch Thomas Aquintas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: High Exarch Thomas Aquintas (/showthread.php?tid=127970)

To: High Exarch Thomas Aquintas - Yoshida - 04-02-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Cultist.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...streaming.data...

[Image: Cf4xm4m.gif]

Salutations, my master.

I am sending you this transmission in order to inform you about a new Seeker. Her name is Kathrin Koch, the daughter of Volker Koch and head of Rheinland's Intelligence. She has heard the calls so I gave her vague directions on how to reach the Shrine.

When she arrives, it would be important to meet someone from the Church since she still needs guidance.

...message.copy.protected...automated.deletion.initiated...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Exarch Thomas Aquintas - HuggieSunrise - 04-02-2015

[Black Channle::TracerouteE1:DF5:G10"G20:G0:B0T:S1:G0::P]

Yoshida,

You've found a seeker and guided them to the flock. I pronounce you Windcaller. In time as you feel confident you may become a great Exarch some day, provided you find your new name among your journey.

I look forward to meeting her, as the universe often gifts our group with important individuals... I can only hope its for good and not to test us...
She seems rather young to be addicted the media in Rhineland is rather restricted...

No matter. We will make sure she makes it here safely.

-T

[Copy::quit:terminate]

RE: To: Exarch Thomas Aquintas - Yoshida - 06-18-2015

...Windcaller.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...streaming.data...

[Image: RC7dSb6.gif]

Most Exalted Exarch Aquintas, I bid you good day.

Since it has been some time since we last talked, it is my hope that my message finds you in good health. With this message I wish to inform you of some developments and humbly request for your insight.

As I have designed and successfully executed several daring operations within the Lane Hackers, the most notable of which was the publicization of the IND scandal and the biggest extortion in the history of Sirius, I have now been assigned a special mission which if it is successfully completed, it would allow me to reach the very top of my organization, having access in even the most classified of information. As a tragic twist of luck, because of the recently published Sirius-wide message of the Church, the assigned mission was to spy and extract information about the Oracles by using any means at my disposal.

In addition I was given access to our most classified documents in order to assist me in my research. I am certain you will find some of them interesting to say the least:
  1. To: Nicole Hunter by Mr Liam
  2. To: Nicole Hunter
  3. To: Contact Officer Capella, the Order
  4. To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order

As you realize this provides me the rare opportunity to provide the Lane Hackers with false or inaccurate information about the Church. The opportunity has arisen when I discovered and later confirmed that the Acting Arbiter of the Junker Congress is a public member of the Church. The idea is to hack into McKenna's flight schedule and with a team of Hackers to intercept his convoy and abduct him to one of our hideouts after killing any other Junker witnesses. Then McKenna would be interrogated but as I would preside over the interrogation, I will make sure he always says false or inaccurate info. Then he will be released back to a nearby Junker depot. Optionally, his most recent memories can be removed before his release.

The rest of the plan will be delivered to you privately, High Exarch. I would like to request you to review it, and if you agree with this course of action, to inform Mr McKenna about it and provide him with all the false and inaccurate info that you wish the Lane Hackers and their allies to have.

As always in the service of the great spirits.

RE: To: Exarch Thomas Aquintas - HuggieSunrise - 06-18-2015

[BlackChan.##43]

[Image: alienreptilian.jpg]

Oh.. boy.

I will pass on the information. To be honest we have had some conversation about you. He is somewhat a fan of yours.

I hope he can contain his excitement.

This aside here are the particulars you should know.. and preferably conceal about Jim.

Jim has a series of implants...

The first implanted into his back because... well he's an older man. The applications of the implants are purely medical but they utilise a benign spirit based compound it also holds a holdout of cardamine incase he is marooned or without supply. There are other uses, spirit technology and cybernetics are sort of a new .. endeavor.

The second was actually something that's helped us a great deal in relation to the realisation of artifacts in his left wrist contains a library of daam k'vosh artifacts that are considered active. Looking at it through a scanner it would seem to have a completely contrary use but Jims long time search for these devices is what actually brought him to us in the first place. It merely detects the energy signatures and lets him know one is nearby.

Other then that I give you my blessing and wish you luck in your operation..

I will impress that he should reserve a purely patronly association with us in public. To be honest what he does know is out of date, back before our disappearance a few years ago he was close in working with the mental health of the minds of spectres... infected agents of the divine that were either thwarted or failed to self terminate. he rehabilitated roughly half of them. Which Liam was quite surprised.

Nothing else comes to mind though... He is again.. more passionate on the "More you know" campaign about cardamine with DR. Empty... likely cause of his new leadership of the congress. It was a busy job when he was deputy arbiter i can only imagine his workload now.

Treat him well on his vacation. Let me know the results. I may have a gift for you should this turn out well. and by well. I mean Jim not complaining .

The boy can talk...

Blessed Be.
-T

p.s. - ive fully reviewed the documents. i confess i was in a hurry to finish replying to all my mail...

Its strange.. almost a lifetime ago.. who i was back then and "the plan" that was revealed to
Hunter who i admit I found quite striking.

Probably why Ishtar sent me... for a human ishtar could read a person better than any spirit.

Though it's interesting to see the balor's report had made it to be "cannon" for their intel (a lot of strangeness was occurring on purpose back then). balor was/is Leonard Mckenna. who is currently Exarch Leo who captains our jumpship sanctuary, after rotting in several prisons and gulags we recovered him.

I was.. hinting I had terminated balor. But it seems the orders attentions were elsewhere and could care less. Oh well.

But for the most part the children are all safe.. back then it was the sum total reason we existed to protect them from humanity.. and the spirits.

Might be hard to wrap your head around but there it is.

They wouldn't have been able to be free here. I just hope they grow up well and benevolent. and that ishtar does a good job.

I am providing you. Exarch. with access to File Zero. Its the unadulterated truth as much of it as i can be bothered to put down on a regular basis.

I must remember to update it. You now may initiate missions. But don't be in a hurry technically this interrogation will be your first. Orb can assist you with resources and personnel as he is the high inquisitor... and I'm terrible.. at keeping track of all of it.

RE: To: Exarch Thomas Aquintas - Yoshida - 06-19-2015

...Windcaller.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...streaming.data...

Thank you Master.

I can assure you that I am not going to disappoint you. Everything will go as planned.

Now I have to go. I have to organize a cyber attack on the HQ of the Junker Congress.

RE: To: High Exarch Thomas Aquintas - Yoshida - 02-11-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Private.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Exarch.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...streaming.data...

Greetings, Most Exalted.

I am disturbing your meditation in order to inform you of the progress made. The capture of Jim McKenna went according to plan and I successfully extracted the information I wanted under the watchful eye of Professor Hunter. This allowed to research and track down the location of McKenna's supposed superior.

So the assault on the apartment of the supposed Oracle agent was conducted. The unconscious man was killed right before the assault, perfectly mimicking a suicide made to prevent the subject from being captured. The computer data which we wanted to be found during the automated deletion process were also there. A transmission will soon be sent to the delusioned sect called the Crimson Cross asking information about the whereabouts of Exarch Engler. Please make sure they are informed about the upcoming transmission so that they know how to answer.

I live to serve.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: High Exarch Thomas Aquintas - HuggieSunrise - 02-11-2016

Exarch,

You have to attend your naming ceremony soon... No one can.. truly be an exarch without it.

It's unsure who will name you.. there have been so many changes within the family of light as of late... including a... distant relative visiting us..

During the ceremony the great eye of the universe will look upon you and your name will appear. This name is who you are it describes your energy.. your "me" energy, which is important to learn.. your energy is your key to interacting with us on the true level.. No lies no shadows.. just the light of truth.

No pressure.. The eye is upon us during the twilight of dawn and this time of year where alta is closest to the nebula.. it will be a strong gaze...

Aside this tradition I am pleased to your progress.. I hope it turns out as you've foreseen.

The cross is aware of this operation... though I sense it is even uneasy for them to ... "exaggerate". If you find it prudent after your naming to reveal yourself and your accomplishments that will be our freedom alone.

Otherwise matron mother is looking forward to your naming.. She is placing bets to whom you'll elevate to windcaller.. Yes it.. seems like a great deal of responsibilities and tradition but it keeps us mindful of our human roots.. The tradition has carried us this far.

-tw