Discovery Gaming Community
Avatars and Signatures - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Avatars and Signatures (/showthread.php?tid=12832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Avatars and Signatures - Baltar - 10-07-2008

@ Admins: I know we've got a thread explaining the appropriate size of signatures ... but we need to go a bit further. I'm seriously getting a migraine from some of these avatars and signatures ... especially those that flash, blink, etc. So to keep me from getting extremely agitated and reduce the chances of me turning on a flamethrower ... can we PLEASE get rid of some of these obnoxious avatars and signatures. There are some pretty tasteless animations going on ... I'm not gonna make a case about them right now. But those that are gonna cause me or someone else to go into convulsions, foam at the mouth or have a stroke need to be removed.

Avatars and Signatures - Tenacity - 10-07-2008

Epileptics really dont belong on the internet, for their own health.

Now stare at the windowlicker, DO EET!

Avatars and Signatures - Zygoeths - 10-07-2008

So what your saying is.... i can't have a gun, but tenacity can have his funky ass cat licking the screen?

Avatars and Signatures - Tenacity - 10-07-2008

' Wrote:So what your saying is.... i can't have a gun, but tenacity can have his funky ass cat licking the screen?

Yep.

Avatars and Signatures - chovynz - 10-07-2008

Baltar. Go to your Controls > Board settings.
Turn off Avs and Sigs.
Done.

Question: can i have a dancing banana as my avatar, a flashing light, a barking dog, a flying cat licking the screen at the same time? All in one?

Avatars and Signatures - Linkero - 10-07-2008

' Wrote:@ Admins: I know we've got a thread explaining the appropriate size of signatures ... but we need to go a bit further. I'm seriously getting a migraine from some of these avatars and signatures ... especially those that flash, blink, etc. So to keep me from getting extremely agitated and reduce the chances of me turning on a flamethrower ... can we PLEASE get rid of some of these obnoxious avatars and signatures. There are some pretty tasteless animations going on ... I'm not gonna make a case about them right now. But those that are gonna cause me or someone else to go into convulsions, foam at the mouth or have a stroke need to be removed.

This is one of the main reasons I dislike doing sigs with animation. Ya never know who will get motion sick from it

*goes and makes a sig with blinking in it*

*walks away slowly*

Hey linkero, you wanna make a headshot of my character, it looks like you pretty skilled with people.

Avatars and Signatures - Linkero - 10-07-2008

' Wrote:Hey linkero, you wanna make a headshot of my character, it looks like you pretty skilled with people.

What your character look like?

Avatars and Signatures - Baltar - 10-07-2008

@ Tenacity: You don't have to be epileptic to have migraines. Some of these are too much.

@ Zygoeths: This is NOT flood ... so don't turn it into flood.

@ Linkero: I like the signatures and avatars for the most part. But you've gotta show some respect for others.