Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=12833)

=LSF= Recruitment - Liberty Security Force - 10-07-2008

[Image: avatar_4824.png]

Liberty Security Force

”Non sibi sed patriae.”
”Not for self, but for country.”
- Official Motto of the Libertonian Armed Forces

Agent-in-Training Application

Sign the paper, and kiss your old life goodbye.

The Liberty Security Force is the first line of defense for the Libertonian people, finding threats and neutralizing them before they ever reach our borders. Becoming an agent of the Republic is the ultimate service a citizen can undertake to defend their homeland, and as such we take every applicant's attempt seriously and examine it to its finest detail. Be warned, this life is not for those who wish to shift crates on Long Island for two years - but those who wish to get the real work done. If you think you're up for the task, then review the details below, and forward the application to the LSF Directorate at this address:

» You are expected to be completely familiar with the rules and guidelines set forth by the Administrators of Discovery GC 24/7, located here. Breaking any of these while within the =LSF= may result in demotion, suspension,
or outright removal.

» As above, you are also expected to be familiar with roleplaying - this is a roleplaying server, after all. We do not expect perfection, but repeated failure to act in-character whilst in-game will result in consequences.
» All members are required to showcase some form of activity within the faction from month to month. Either an hour in-game of activity or forum roleplay in some way involving the faction are permitted, although the former is expected. Failure to remain active within the faction (extenuating circumstances permitting)
will result in suspension and/or removal.

» You are expected to act with respect in regards to all members of the community, both inside and outside the =LSF=, and both in-game and on the forums. Failure to do so will result in demotion, removal, and/or administrator intervention, if deemed necessary.

If all of this seems agreeable to you, then simply fill out the form below, and start your new life within the ranks of the Security Force:

Code:
[font=Orbitron][color=#FFFFFF]Liberty Security Force - AIT Application[/color][/font]
[hr]
[font=Open Sans][color=lightblue]Name:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your full name.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Date of Birth:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your date of birth. Format: MM/DD/YYY[/color]
[color=lightblue]Place of Birth:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]The planet, moon, or orbital facility you were born on, the system in which that planet or structure inhabits, and the House it is affiliated with.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Sex:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Male / Female.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Height (cm):[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your height in inches /centimeters.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Weight (kg):[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your weight in pounds / kilograms.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Previous Work Experience:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Any non-combatant work experience that is applicable to the Security Force.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Previous Military/Security Service:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Any previous service with either the Libertonian military or a foreign military. Service record should be attached if any such experience exists.[/color]

[color=lightblue]Biographical Segment:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]A solid paragraph or so about your life prior to joining the Security Force.[/color][/font]

[hr]
[font=Orbitron][color=#FFFFFF]OORP Section[/color][/font][font=Open Sans]
[color=lightblue]Your experience in Discovery:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]How long have you been around? Have you ever been sanctioned? Tell us about your experience.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Are you familiar with the [url=http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8584&pid=184926#pid184926][u]Laws of Liberty[/u][/url] and the [url=http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334][u]Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules[/u][/url]?:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Yes/No[/color]
[color=lightblue]What do you find more enjoyable, PVP or RP? (There's no right answer to this one.):[/color] [color=#FFFFFF][/color]
[color=lightblue]Discord Communication Details:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your Discord Username+ID.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Timezone:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]The timezone you currently inhabit, preferably listed in +/- GMT. Ex: -5 GMT.[/color][/font]

Once your application has been verified, it will be examined by members of the Directorate and you will receive notice of your acceptance or denial within (1) standard week of your application.

If you are successful enough to make it into the ranks of the LSF, you'll find yourself as an Agent-in-Training within the Department of Homeland Security, our largest and most active bureau. In order to become a full-time Agent within the Security Force and unlock your true potential, you'll need to conduct at least one patrol of Libertonian space, and log it within the LSF internal messaging system.

The Security Force wishes you the best of luck regardless of your decision.

=LSF= Recruitment - Serpentis - 10-13-2008

[Image: drake2.jpg]

Additional Information.
  • DOB: 790
  • Department Interested in Joining: Department of Homeland Security or Department of Intelligence
Have you piloted a fighter craft?
Answer: Yes, but unfortunely im not a good pilot.

Why do you wish to join the LSF?
Answer: Ive been a LSF operative wich spent most of my time in the office, I wish to get out there and do what I can for Liberty.

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the law? If so, for what reasons?

Answer: No, never.

Do you have any skills that could be useful towards the LSF?
Answer: Besides my skills in Anti Hacking and inteligence gathering, I can pilot larger crafts pretty well.

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far.
Answer: Well, I dont know.. Ask me something..

(( OOC Information))

Ingame names: |VE|Absolution - BCA|Jason.Jackson - |ZRS|Tisiphone/|ZRS|Valor
Skype/Xfire username: risenancient
Timezone: +1

How long have you been playing freelancer?
Answer: Since it came out.

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery?
Answer: Yes

Will you agree to uphold the server rules at all time on your =LSF= characters?
Answer: Yes Of course

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken?

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction?

Please state 3 rules from Section 2, Section 3, and Section 5 of the discovery server rules.
2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:

- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;
- Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod, cloaks for example;
- Using equipment that exceeds ship specs;
- Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money.

3.4 Out-of-character (OOC) chat should not be used for system chat. Using out-of character in roleplaying chat should be marked with "OOC".

5.6 If a player engages cruise engine or docks during a PvP fight, this player is considered fleeing. The fleeing player must leave and may not re-enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) while the enemy (player or players involved in the fight) remains in the system, but no more than 4 hours.

Will you be active at least once a week?
Answer: Yes Of course.

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your fighting skills?
Answer: Fighter: 3 And GB: 5-6, Cruiser: 7-9, Battleship: 5-6

=LSF= Recruitment - Liberty Security Force - 10-13-2008

PM'd to me thought i'd copy/paste it here

---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DOWNLOADING COMPLETE---
---DECOMPRESSING DOWNLOAD---
---READING DOWNLOAD---

Recruitment,
Sent By Marx Meyer,
Planet Huston,
Liberty Time 0641,

(( IC Information ))

* Name: Marx Meyer
* DOB:
* Sex: Female
* Previous Jobs: Worked As Repair Ship Captain For Some Time
* Skills: Graduated Top Of Class At Cambridge
* Military History: Served With LPI
* Place of Birth: Manhattan
* Department Interested in Joining: DHS

Have you piloted a fighter craft? Yes A Liberator

Why do you wish to join the LSF? To serve Liberty better as Liberator's only used Button is "EJECT"

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the law? If so, for what reasons? Criminal No, My Father Would Have Killed Me.

Do you have any skills that could be useful towards the LSF? My Co Pilot And Repair Crew Are One Of The Best Im Sure When I Get A Larger Ship They Would Aid In The Upkeep Of All LSF.

My Mother Is A LN Paper Pusher And Father Was A Highly Respected Bounty Hunter, He Taught Me Everything I Know. While Serving On My Repair Ship I Was Nearly Killed By Some Idiot Xeno Who Didn't Realizes I Aid Everyone And Was Fixing His Engines And Now I Feel Xeno Should Be Stopped Before Civilians Get Killed.

(( OOC Information))

* Ingame names: Meyer-Exports.Pty.Ltd [] Maxx [] LPI-Marx.Meyer [] Repair_ship
* Skype/Xfire username: MarxMeyer
* Timezone: G.M.T +10 A.K.A Australia

How long have you been playing freelancer? About 1 And A Half Years

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery? Yes And I Printed Them Out As Well.

Yes Im Sick Of OORP Players And Thats Another Reason I Joined

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken? Yes, I Will Remove My Tag Quickly As Possible If A Rules Broken.

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction? Yes, Unless They Show No Respect To Other Players

Please state 3 rules from Section 2, Section 3, and Section 5 of the discovery server rules. (I'm Unsure If You Mean RP Rules So I Will State Those Rules)

2.2 Sanction for cheating may range from 60-day, to eternal ban.

Punishment for using speed mod (first time) will be no less than a ban for 60 days. Players who have been spotted cheating twice or more, will be banned forever.

2.3 Attempts to hack server, both successful and unsuccessful, will result in banning server account forever, as well as blocking access to server and to forums.

Hacking is: gaining unauthorized access to PC where server is running, modifying server resources, violating normal operations of server software and hardware in any other way.

2.4 Threats of hacking will be punished with immediate and eternal ban from server and forums

3.6 Character name on server should not consist of random symbols or contain any abusive content. Remember that Discovery is a role-playing server; choose your name accordingly. Sanction: changing the name if character owner specifies the new name, or character deletion with no refund.

3.7 Using long character names (25+ symbols) is not allowed. Sanction: character deletion with no refund.

3.8 Sanctions for violating conduct rules range a credit/equipment fine to placing inside the prison system, unless specified otherwise in the appropriate rule. Sanctions for violating rules of conduct (other than 3.1 and 3.2) can be used only after the player was warned about the violation, but ignored the warning.

5.1 PvP in Connecticut is freely allowed. No PvP or RP engagement rules apply, unless there is an event or a duel. In this system, players are not obliged to roleplay.

5.2 If a player is attacked*, he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking. There are no restrictions for self-defense.

5.3 Attacking characters of level 29 and below is prohibited. Characters under level 30 cannot be attacked by players of any level, except if they have non-Civilian ID onboard, and except cases of self-defense.

Will you be active at least once a week? Yes, I Will

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your fighting skills? About An 8 When Server Isn't Laggy And A 5 When Laggy.

Signed,
Marx.Meyer

---END OF FILE---
---SAVING TO HARD DRIVE---

=LSF= Recruitment - sn!p3r - 10-13-2008

Mr Drake, it seems you have plenty of experience working with the LSF, you still need to go through the AIT program, however. I'm sure you'll do fine, and don't be afraid to ask agents for some simulation time.

Congrats, and see you on the field.

-Brian Copeland

Ms. Meyer, Your application is under review.

=LSF= Recruitment - kapania - 10-14-2008

(( IC Information ))
Name:Bjornar K
DOB:
Sex:male
Previous Jobs: Trader
Skills:got alot of trading skills
Military History:almost no history i'm afraid
Place of Birth:manhattan
Department Interested in Joining:Department of Homeland Security

All questions below must be answered, in order for your application to be considered.

yes, but i lack experience with fighters.

to keep liberty safe from crimminals and other threats.

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the law? If so, for what reasons?

never had any trubble with the law in any system.

patience and the will to learn.

i'm not sure, try to ask me about something

(( OOC Information))
Ingame names: kapania
Skype/Xfire username: no skype, but xfire:kapania
Join Date:uhm, data i joined freelancer or disco server?can't remember any of the dates
Timezone:gmt+1

a few years,play alot now

yes

yes, on LFS and other chars

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken?

yes

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction?

yes

Please state 3 rules from Section 2, Section 3, and Section 5 of the discovery server rules.

section 2

1. trying to hack the server and you will get ip banned.
2.no mods except disco mod is allowed
3.not allowed to create new chars for the starting money

section3

1.respect all players and admins on the server and no racisim language
2.only english in system chat.
3.keep system chat to RP, non-RP chat should be marked with OOC

section5

1.players got the right to defend themself from attacks, no matter whos attacking
2.players above rank 30 is not allowed to attack players under rank 30, defend but not attack
3.when killed in a PvP fight, you are not allowed to enter the same system you was killed in unless the killer has left the system, and you are not allowed to get in a new PvP fight for the next 4 hours.

yes, most days in the week

3 maybe 4, think i need some training there

=LSF= Recruitment - sn!p3r - 10-15-2008

Mr. Bjorna,

After reviewing your application, I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. Here at the LSF we are looking for skilled and talented men and women, the best of the best, to serve with us.

However, this doesn't mean you can't be part of the LSF in the future, you might want to join the Liberty Navy, or find a spot in the LPI. If not, there are many other ways to serve liberty.

I wish you luck on whatever you decide to do.

Sincerely,
Brian Copeland, Director of the Liberty Security Force.

Liberty Navy Recruiting Office
Liberty Police INC.

(( Marx Meyer withdrew her application))

=LSF= Recruitment - steinar - 10-15-2008

IC
Name:My name is steinar
DOB:1990/07/01
sex:Male
Previous Jobs:Trader and LPI regular
Skills:was the best in class in driving and Flying
Military History:LN fighter for ca 5months and JG gunnboatcaptain
Place of Birth:Norway/NewBerlind
Department Interested in Joining:Liberty Securety (just pick any Fighter wing in liberty)

Have you piloted a fighter craft?Yes a gurdian

Why do you wish to join the LSF?I wanna be a lagrer part of RP and i wanna fly in command of a better pilot

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the law? If so, for what reasons? No!

Do you have any skills that could be useful towards the LSF?maybe the trading skill or the fighterskill(keep training the fighterskill)

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far.when i was 12 years old my mom and my dad lived in alaska.my mom was a DSE and my dad worked in LPI.one day the Xenos attacked the Alaska and some "unknown" fired some torpedoes on the station.My mom died. 9 years later my dad crashed on a mine in the space and died.so now i wanna to work for the LSF and help the LPI and LN and other Liberty securety factions to defend the country.

OOC Information

Ingame names:Steinar, steinhaar, steinarkvinge.(have deleted the tag's

Skype/Xfire username: i dont have skype or Xfire....but i can make one if you want.

Timezone:Gmt 1+/Norway

How long have you been playing freelancer? ca 2years and a loot now.

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery?Yes i have

Will you agree to uphold the server rules at all time on your =LSF= characters?Yes of course i will

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken?Yes i will remove it if the rule is broken.

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction?Yes, i hate when people are disrespecting people on the systemchat.

- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;
- Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod, cloaks for example;

3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

5.3 Attacking characters of level 29 and below is prohibited. Characters under level 30 cannot be attacked by players of any level, except if they have non-Civilian ID onboard, and except cases of self-defense.

Answer:Yes, i have been on ca each day in the weeks in the last months

Answer:Fighter: 7-8(training). Gunnboat: 5-6. Cruser: 4-5. Battleship: nerver bought one

=LSF= Recruitment - sn!p3r - 10-15-2008

Hey, thanks for applying.. few things you need to fix up there.

(IC Information) is where you put info on the character you're applying with all in role play, while the ooc information bit is all Out of Character.

Current year is 816, so instead of putting your actual birth date, put the birth date of your character.

Fix those things, try a bit more harder on your application, and i'll put it up for review.

=LSF= Recruitment - steinar - 10-15-2008

IC
Name:My name is steinar
DOB:
sex:Male
Previous Jobs:Trader and LPI regular
Skills:was the best in class in driving and Flying
Military History:LN fighter for ca 5months and JG gunnboatcaptain
Place of Birth:Norway/NewBerlind
Department Interested in Joining:Liberty Securety (just pick any Fighter wing in liberty)

Have you piloted a fighter craft?Yes a gurdian

Why do you wish to join the LSF?I wanna be a lagrer part of RP and i wanna fly in command of a better pilot

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the law? If so, for what reasons? No!

Do you have any skills that could be useful towards the LSF?maybe the trading skill or the fighterskill(keep training the fighterskill)

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far.i prefer VHF and Gunnboat
OOC Information

Ingame names:Steinar, steinhaar, steinarkvinge.(have deleted the tag's

Skype/Xfire username: i dont have skype or Xfire....but i can make one if you want.

Timezone:Gmt 1+/Norway

How long have you been playing freelancer? ca 2years and a loot now.

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery?Yes i have

Will you agree to uphold the server rules at all time on your =LSF= characters?Yes of course i will

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken?Yes i will remove it if the rule is broken.

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction?Yes, i hate when people are disrespecting people on the systemchat.

3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

Answer:Yes, i have been on ca each day in the weeks in the last months

Answer:Fighter: 7-8(training). Gunnboat: 5-6. Cruser: 4-5. Battleship: nerver bought one

=LSF= Recruitment - Joneh - 10-25-2008

IC information
Name:Jonathan L.
DOB:
Sex:Male
Previous Jobs:Fighter
Skills:i got many Fight skills
Military History:i'm afraid, no history:(
Place of Birth:Manhatten
Department Interested in Joining:Liberty Security

yes, i have alot of Experience with fighters.

to keep liberty safe from pirates and other things.

i'm good at fighting.

hmmm...

OOC Information

Ingame Names:Hobgl, LNS_Yellowstone, Jackes, Jack_Sparrow, Johns_Raider
Skype/Xfire:only Xfire, Name:johny59

hmmm maybe 5 years, i play alot at the moment

yea i did understood the rules.

yes, on LSF and other chars

yes

yes sure.

S.2

-trying to hack the server and you will get ip banned.
-no mods except disco mod is allowed
-not allowed to create new chars for the starting money

S.3

-respect all players and admins on the server and no racisim language
-only english in system chat.
-keep system chat to RP, non-RP chat should be marked with OOC

S.5

-players got the right to defend themself from attacks, no matter whos attacking
-players above rank 30 is not allowed to attack players under rank 30, defend but not attack
-when killed in a PvP fight, you are not allowed to enter the same system you was killed in unless the killer has left the system, and you are not allowed to get in a new PvP fight for the next 4 hours.

yea i love this game and i play the game

hmmm maybe 7-8.