Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=12833)

=LSF= Recruitment - koske - 11-30-2011

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Anna Brown Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

[Image: annabrown.jpg]
Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

John McDerby, thank you for submitting the application. It has been forwarded to our review team and it is being reviewed and discussed right now. We'll be in touch. You will get the response as soon as the review make their decision concerning your application.

Miss Anna Brown
Director of Liberty Security Force
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

=LSF= Recruitment - koske - 12-04-2011

Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

John McDerby,

On behalf of the LSF, I announce you that the evaluation committee decided that you were not ready to join the ranks of the LSF. As a matter of fact, the committee has seen that you were not yet ready to undertake such a career. You may reapply in a near future. Best of luck.

Miss Anna Brown
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

=LSF= Recruitment - Daerune - 01-05-2012

((IC Information))
  • Name:Johnathan Toledo

• Place of Birth: Manhattan
  • Skills:Ground combat Moderate flying capabilities.
  • Previous Jobs: spotted
  • Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: Had some experience training.
  • Department Interested in Joining:DHS
All questions below must be answered, in order for your application to be considered.

Have you ever piloted a fighter craft and/or a bomber?
Yes - both classes trained in both, better in Fighter.

Why are you interested in joining the LSF?
Was scouted and accepted training for a possibility.

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the Liberty law? If so, for what reasons?

From what records suggest no.

Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF?
Physically fit.
Do well in shooting marks
Calm
Logical

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far. (//short bio of the character, minimum 2-3 lines)
Cant remember much up to a few months ago. contracted amnesia, woke up at a Liberty medical station where they told me that I had been the Vitim of an attack and poisoned, was kept down for a while before being released. was approached by a man who claimed to have been helping me train to be have to possibility of being a LSF operative. Later claimed to be a friend of my fathers which both of them were in the LSF and that it was my wish that I had followed in his footsteps.

If this application is approved, you will be put in our AIT (agent in training) course for two weeks, where we will determine if you're fit to be a agent in the LSF.

OORP part
((OOC Information))
  • Ingame names: =LSF=Johnathan

• Skype/Xfire username:cdangen
    [*]Join Date on the server: Points To Profile
  • Region: GMT +1

What should an LSF member do (Tasks, RP style, etc)?
DHS - helps to combat the criminal elements within liberty its self. - Not speak about anything but publicly known - typically just gathers information and gives none

R&DD - Research and Development

TacOps - There to handle the threats within other houses or spaces not generally gone to or spy.

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery?

Yes

Then explain why the following rules are important:
3.1:
To keep things civil, there should be no swearing as children play the game also. (lost the game)
3.3: This is a roleplay server. OOC chatter should be at a minimal and only in private chat.
3.4: All the above and this effect the communities look on the faction and unacceptable as well as this move being aganst the rules and that threating to saction is a show of anger and provctsion
5.2: Its important to follow being that simply starting to shoot isn't acceptable, it ensures your doing it by role-play and also gives a mark so you know when some one has effectively started a fight.
5.6 to 5.8: allows for fairness so that you cant return time after time or offer assistance.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned for violating a server rule in the last 6 months? please provide links to the threads if so.
Not that I have knowledge of

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your in-game Role-playing skills?

Terms and conditions

The =LSF= reserves the right to expel a member from the faction if his or her conduct violates server rules, forum rules, faction rules or is being detrimental to the well being of the faction, its members and/or the community. The faction also requires applicants and faction members to respect the opinions of the various players of the community and the time they have invested in their characters, RP and other projects.

Do you comply with the above terms?: Yes>

Everything else you need to know is on the liberty forums, which will be linked when accepted.

=LSF= Recruitment - koske - 01-05-2012

Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Johnathan Toledo,

Congratulations. After careful review, the evaluation committee has decided to accept you under our probationary AiT (Agent in Training) program. Please make sure you have your Guardian/Avenger VHF ready and set your transponder to broadcast LSF. The proper ID papers will be handed to you at the next LSF station you will come across. For your training period you will be assigned to the Department of Homeland Security, where the relevant department heads will watch and observe you. That is all and welcome to the Liberty Security Force.

Official Secrets Act
Miss Anna Brown
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

=LSF= Recruitment - stam.afrmonnn - 01-06-2012

[*]Name: Yunee Yukine
[*]Age: 22
[*]Gender: Female
[*]Place of Birth: New Tokyo Square , Planet New Tokyo
[*]Skills: Fully graduated from Westpoint Military Academy
[*]Previous Jobs: n/a
[*]Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: n/a
[*]Department Interested in Joining: I still a rookie pilot , so i hope to learn from LSF experts , i can join any department . But i hope i can work under Anna Brown , the pilot whom i admire a lot .

Yes , a fighter craft before , the Defender when i was in Academy .

LSF is a famous Liberty government organization , it was my dream from when i was young to join and serve LSF

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the Liberty law? If so, for what reasons?
No ,i dont

Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF?
When i was learning in Pilot Academy , i have good report in using topedoes and missiles .

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far.
I was born in Planet New Tokyo in 796 AS . Due to some personal issues , my father decided to move to live in Liberty when i was 6 . So my family has settled in California system since then . When i reached 11 , I made a decision to join and study in Westpoint Military Academy . It's been 11 years , and i always dream to be a part of LSF .

If this application is approved, you will be put in our AIT (agent in training) course for two weeks, where we will determine if you're fit to be a agent in the LSF.

OORP part

[*]Ingame names: Yunee
[*]Skype/Xfire username: (updating)
[*]Join Date on the server: September 2011
[*]Region: Asia
[/list]

Obey rules of discovery . Work within LSF territory . Do task assigned by leaders .

Yes

[b]3.1:
We need to keep game a culture-ful invironment .And , people who play FL are from all around the world .
3.3: RP is what keep Discovery FL from dying , that's the reason why we should use ICC . plus , RP make FL more excited and meaningful . So , OCC must be limited and should only be used in private chat .
3.4: This is for the society order . disguise as an admin makes server security worsen . And threating other only shows that you are hot-tempered and childish
5.2: The same as 3.1 . plus, make everything easier .
5.6 to 5.8: these 3 rules is for RP , and helpful for everyone

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned for violating a server rule in the last 6 months? please provide links to the threads if so.
No

Terms and conditions

The =LSF= reserves the right to expel a member from the faction if his or her conduct violates server rules, forum rules, faction rules or is being detrimental to the well being of the faction, its members and/or the community. The faction also requires applicants and faction members to respect the opinions of the various players of the community and the time they have invested in their characters, RP and other projects.
[indent]Do you comply with the above terms?: Yes

Everything else you need to know is on the liberty forums, which will be linked when accepted.

=LSF= Recruitment - Skullz - 01-06-2012

[Image: LSFincTNJv12.png]

<div align="right][Image: jinkosmedalrack-1.png]
Konnichiwa Yukine-kun

Your application has been submitted to the processing facility. A response is likely to happen with in two to three days. If it is decided that your application is unsuccessful a reason will be stated showing why it was not successful. Please be patient in the mean time.

Sayanora Yukine-kun

[color=#FFFFFF]. .. ...Enabling Feedback Loop... .. .
. .. ...Signal Lost... .. .

=LSF= Recruitment - Skullz - 01-06-2012

Konnichiwa Yukine-San

It has been decided that your application is successful. We require you now to gain a Neural Net system set up (S.K.Y.P.E) so that we can make better communications with yourself. We also require you to also set up your ship's codes to show that you are in the Liberty Security Forces Primary Fleet, including your full name in the correct way. Once this has been done please proceed to meet one of our agents in space. You will now be an Agent in training. Once Training is successful you will then be promoted to a full Field Agent.

Official Secrets Act
Good luck to you Madame.
Sayanora

=LSF= Recruitment - stam.afrmonnn - 01-07-2012

I'm happy to be a part of LSF .

=LSF= Recruitment - Decktare - 01-10-2012

((IC Information))
  • Name: Maveren Techer
  • Place of Birth: Westpoint Military Academy.
  • Skills: Good pilot.
  • Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy fleet.
  • Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: n/a
  • Department Interested in Joining: Unknow information.
All questions below must be answered, in order for your application to be considered.

Yes.

Because it was pleasant to me RP for this faction and I have decided to test myself in the present affairs.

No

Yes, I know much about Nomads and very well I know principles of actions of pirates.

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far. (//short bio of the character, minimum 2-3 lines)
I was born on military base. My parents have brought me on Manhattan. I there have got education and have left on training of pilots. Has passed three courses piloting of a fighter and Gunboats. Much since then has passed, but I well fly till now.

OORP part
((OOC Information))
  • Ingame names: Maveren.Techer
  • Skype/Xfire username: maks.seroy/ yahoohunter
  • Join Date on the server: I badly remember.
  • Region: GMT +4/ GMT 0

LSF should protect Liberty from threat of Nomads.

Yes.

3.1: Not to state threats/insults to whom or. (I not the fan to threaten)
3.3: To communicate only on RP.
3.4: Not to use tag [Admin] or administration names.
5.2: To attack only it agree RP.
5.6 to 5.8: To fight according to RP. All actions should be agree to the logician. [/indent]

No.

Terms and conditions

Do you comply with the above terms?: Yes

=LSF= Recruitment - Skullz - 01-10-2012

Your application Mr Techer is extremely poor. It shows me that you know nothing about the Liberty Security Force at all, as well as that you are incapable of actually placing answers in some questions. All that said your application has been outright refused. Go do some research, may help you in the future, as well as asking questions properly.