Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=12833)

=LSF= Recruitment - koske - 02-26-2012

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Anna Brown Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

[Image: annabrown.jpg]
Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Bo.Alex,

On behalf of the LSF, I announce you that the evaluation committee decided that you were not ready to join the ranks of the LSF. As a matter of fact, the committee has seen that you were not yet ready to undertake such a career.

Miss Anna Brown
Director of Liberty Security Force
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

=LSF= Recruitment - eikooc101 - 03-05-2012

Firewall Status... Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Conform Identity... Reno Ashford Recognized
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: ITransmission-1.png]

((IC Information))
  • Name:[color=#FFFFFF] Reno Ashford
  • Place of Birth: Planet New London, New London, Bretonia
  • Skills: Recognizance, Infiltration, Negotiation, and General Communication skills.
  • Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy, =LSF= Primary Fleet, Liberty Security Force, and Bounty Hunter.
  • Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: First started off in the Liberty Navy, found my self interested in the Liberty Security Force and soon became an Agent in the Primary fleet. I have been out of commission for some time, when I came back everything seemed to have changed and I was presumed dead. Started doing work as an Independent Bounty Hunter, however it didn't fulfill me quite as much as being an agent did.
  • Department Interested in Joining: Department of Homeland Security
All questions below must be answered, in order for your application to be considered.

Have you ever piloted a fighter craft and/or a bomber?
<Yes> / <strike><No></strike>
Being a former agent, I have had experience in both Fight and Bombers crafts.

Why are you interested in joining the LSF?
To hopefully regain my position as an Agent, and in general to protect Liberty and her interests, and to protect those within her borders from those which may harm her and her citizens.

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the Liberty law? If so, for what reasons?[/b]
<strike><Yes - explain></strike> / <No>

[b]Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF?

I have got very good communication skills, and generally like to avoid any hostile engagements if the opportunity is there. However, I have complete training in military combat in both a Fighter and Bomber. My personality would be more of a rule follower, and a "plan" kind of person. I like to plan a head, however certain scenarios may prevent that from happening, so I can adapt to pretty much any environment needed to survive.

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far. (//short bio of the character, minimum 2-3 lines)
I was orphaned at a young age, to young for me to even remember. I grew up living on a cruise liner, my guardian was a Bretonian nobleman like my parents. At the age of 19 I
started to enlist in military, starting with the Liberty Navy, than got myself a position on
the ranks of the =LSF=. I came on hard times after a few months in the =LSF= and lost myself in the process. I haven't been around since recently. Once I started back into getting in the seat of a fighter, I started to do bounty work, but it didn't satisfy me as much as being an agent. So here I am, once again wishing and wanting to become an agent again.

If this application is approved, you will be put in our AIT (agent in training) course for two weeks, where we will determine if you're fit to be a agent in the LSF.

OORP part
((OOC Information))
  • Ingame names: Reno.Ashford
  • Skype/<strike>Xfire</strike> username: Roxasfan01
  • Join Date on the server: August, 2010 (Re-joined a month ago after being away for so long, and all characters getting deleted from inactivity)
  • Region: North America, Canada

What should an LSF member do (Tasks, RP style, etc)?
Generally an LSF Agent should gather intelligence, and try to leave the bigger things to the Liberty Navy. Generally do the more covert stuff by any means. I would think an agent wouldn't be very blunt, but would try to be very intellectual when it comes to speech and mannerisms as well.

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery?
<Yes> / <strike><No></strike>

Then explain why the following rules are important:
3.1: Very important, because you need to respect other players in every way. That does not include RP-related threats in general. However no coarse language of any kind or hateful remarks.
3.3: Important because everything must be some sort of RP-related talk, and it ruins the fun for other people.
3.4: We are not admins, and therefore do not have any right to pose or threaten to do anything an admin will.
5.2: Very important rule, all forms of hostile engagement or otherwise, must be in some sort of RP context. A rule sometimes forgotten sadly by others.
5.6 to 5.8: Important to keep it fun, if you die do not go near the people who killed you, or try to contact them. It spoils the fun if you die and show up again. You may leave the system, but it is generally better you just switch characters and avoid the area I think.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned for violating a server rule in the last 6 months? please provide links to the threads if so.
<strike><Yes - provide links></strike> / <No>

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your in-game Role-playing skills?

Terms and conditions

The =LSF= reserves the right to expel a member from the faction if his or her conduct violates server rules, forum rules, faction rules or is being detrimental to the well being of the faction, its members and/or the community. The faction also requires applicants and faction members to respect the opinions of the various players of the community and the time they have invested in their characters, RP and other projects.
Do you comply with the above terms?: <Yes> / <strike><No></strike>

Everything else you need to know is on the liberty forums, which will be linked when accepted.

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

=LSF= Recruitment - Skullz - 03-05-2012

[Image: LSFincTNJv12.png]

<div align="right][Image: jinkosmedalrack-1.png]
Konnichiwa

Good afternoon Mr Ashford. I remember your name from a good time ago, certainly nice to have old colleges coming back to our organization. You are now welcomed back to the Liberty Security Force and I look forward to flying with you again.

[color=#FFFFFF]. .. ...Enabling Feedback Loop... .. .
. .. ...Signal Lost... .. .

=LSF= Recruitment - Heartgold - 03-06-2012

Heartgold12's Application

((IC Information))
Name: Tom S
Place of Birth: Wellington, NZ
Skills: Sports, Competitve Online Gamer
Previous Jobs: Havnt had one
Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: If in game: No
Department Interested in Joining: Havnt Decided yet

Yes I have used both and are decent in them.

That responsibiliy for Liberty Justice is higher and lots of people count on us because we have big roles, I like to step up and take oppurtunitys

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the Liberty law? If so, for what reasons?
No I have not.

Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF? I can fly fighter ships well and I have a unique battle style.

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far. (//short bio of the character, minimum 2-3 lines)
I have played Freelancer for a long time and ave developed skills in battling, through those experiences I have got a better sense of RP and how it works.

If this application is approved, you will be put in our AIT (agent in training) course for two weeks, where we will determine if you're fit to be a agent in the LSF.

OORP part
((OOC Information))
Ingame names: Heartgold12,
Skype/Xfire username: Skype: kgh-radionz, Tom Sutton
Join Date on the server: About June 2011
Region: Wellington, New Zealand

Help liberty out against pirates and other needs.

Yes

3.1: This rule is important because if someone breaks it and started putting someone down swearing and spamming them, it will ruin their online experience and the person who said it could also ruin their experience online as well
3.3: Because it is a role play server, if you want to system chat OORP they should go to a Non RP server or use PMs

[b]3.4: it is important because it scares people and ruins peoples online experience
[b]5.2: because if someone ttackes out of no where, its cheating, also people need a chance, and you must rule to your id.
[b]5.6 to 5.8: So people dont stay and keep killing that person over and over again abusing the power of Their ship.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned for violating a server rule in the last 6 months? please provide links to the threads if so.
No

5 ½

Terms and conditions

The =LSF= reserves the right to expel a member from the faction if his or her conduct violates server rules, forum rules, faction rules or is being detrimental to the well being of the faction, its members and/or the community. The faction also requires applicants and faction members to respect the opinions of the various players of the community and the time they have invested in their characters, RP and other projects.
Do you comply with the above terms?: Yes

See you all in space!

=LSF= Recruitment - Skullz - 03-06-2012

Good afternoon Mr S

Well, after looking at your application it is very clear you cannot follow simple instructions on how to fill it out. Your application is the worst I have ever seen. Come back when you know how to follow instructions, at least.

=LSF= Recruitment - Mark_Brown - 03-14-2012

((IC Information))
  • Name: Mark Douglas Brown
  • Place of Birth: Planet Erie, Hospital.
  • Skills: Black Belt Martial Arts, Investigator, Intelligence, Enforcer
  • Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy - Independent paid officer.
  • Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: Liberty Navy. 5 years.
  • Department Interested in Joining: Homeland Security.
All questions below must be answered, in order for your application to be considered.

<Yes> + I love flying around in Formations with both craft.

<A criminal mind is a criminal matter, Its my job to stop it before anything starts. Being a Naval officer for five years gives you an insite to what its like before you get the intel, now its my turn to send them the required information>

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the Liberty law? If so, for what reasons?
<No>

Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF?
Very good at close combat disarming and close range firing. I've investigated numerous incidents in the past and wrote reports about them. Usual day to day stuff for me.

Names Mark, Hi. I've been working inside Liberty most of my life trying to stop pirates kill others or invasions sitting at our doorsteps. I can work 12hr strait shifts if needed my gun aiming skills may challenge even the best at times. I'm 32 years old I live on Manhattan with my wife Caitlin Brown and 2 children.

OORP part
((OOC Information))
  • Ingame names: Bellck, BAF|LtCdr.Jason.Charles Along.Came.A.Spider Cadet-Bellck
  • Skype/Xfire username: Bellck
  • Join Date on the server: 2006?
  • Region: UK (West Yorkshire-Leeds)

Conducting covert action with or without the direction of the President to pre-empt threats to or achieve Liberty's policy objectives

<Yes>

3.1: Hate language isn't needed. If you don't like it stand up and log out.
3.3: This is an RP Server. Say no more.
3.4: Just screen, go forum post to admin. Done don't complain to them personally.
5.2: Role play is about your role you act before you engage your job.
5.6 to 5.8: listen, you run you dead. 4hrs. Log out. Do something else.

<No>

<8.5>

Terms and conditions

Do you comply with the above terms?: <Yes>

Everything else you need to know is on the liberty forums, which will be linked when accepted.

Signed and Sealed,
Mark Brown.

=LSF= Recruitment - Skullz - 03-14-2012

Konnichiwa Brown-San

It has been decided that your application is successful. We also require you to also set up your ship's codes to show that you are in the Liberty Security Forces Primary Fleet, including your full name in the correct way. Once this has been done please proceed to meet one of our agents in space. You will now be an Agent in training. Once Training is successful you will then be promoted to a full Field Agent.

Official Secrets Act
Good luck to you.
Sayanora

=LSF= Recruitment - Decktare - 03-23-2012

((IC Information))

* Name: John Palerton
* Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan
* Skills: Good pilot
* Previous Jobs: Captain of research vessel Glomar
* Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: Captain of research vessel Glomar
* Department Interested in Joining: Research, Development & Analysis

Yes.

I long enough work with Doctor Bob Libney and to much learned at it. To us anywhere don't allow to investigate organisms and Nomads... Therefore we together wish will join you.

No

Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF?
I have very wide experience in management of the big ships and research of all unusual. I have the personal ship which I can transfer with pleasure to LSF.

John Palerton was born on Planet Manhattan. He got education and started to work in Ageira corporation where received a wide experience under repair many technologies. After withdrawal from Ageira, John left in researchers and together with Bob Libney, began to study unknown artifacts and many unknown organisms.

A lot of things wasn't given it simply so, it had to destroy the cruiser by the ship. Thanks to it to experience and the thick reservation of the ship, it could destroy two cruisers of pilots of Gallia.

The last researches didn't give good results as John didn't obtain permit to researches of sector 1/2 of H in Newcastle system. He decided to join the research of LSF team.

OORP part
((OOC Information))

* Ingame names: RV|ATS-Glomar (The name of the ship can't be changed, Tag will be changed only.)
* Skype/Xfire username: maks.seroy/ yahoohunter
* Join Date on the server: I badly remember.
* Region: GMT +4 (+3)/ GMT 0

Agents of Security Force are working on global security of Liberty economics and protection of every citizen. Also, agents are voice of Liberty out side of their territory.

Yes.

3.1: Not to state threats/insults to whom or. (I not the fan to threaten)
3.3: Local and system chat should be covered with RP chat only, no spamming or Real Time speaking in the system or local chat.
3.4: Rule is speaking that players are in no position to threat other players with sanctions, basically if someone is breaking rules do not threat him with report, just report him.
5.2: Any attack should be covered with Role Play from both sides, single engaging isn't enough.
5.6 to 5.8 Rule is telling us that player cannot dock in front of player that is in RP fight with him/PVP and then came out to continue the fight. He will basically be RP dead and player must leave system for four hours and he can't engage same player in any other system for same four hours.

No.

8-9

Terms and conditions

________________________________________________________________________________________

((IC Information))

* Name: Bob Libney
* Place of Birth: Planet New London
* Skills: Good pilot
* Previous Jobs: Doctor of research vessel Glomar
* Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History: Doctor of research vessel Glomar
* Department Interested in Joining: Research, Development & Analysis

Yes.

I very much am interested in unknown (another's) organisms, but never obtained permit to their research. In team together with Captain John Palerton we will help you with it.

No

I know about Nomads, their behavior, habits, customs quite a lot. I can tell a lot of things to you from the experience received by me.

Bob Libney was born on New London planet. It was trained at the Cambridge institute and received a lot of experience.

It was sent in Liberty on additional training where met the first Nomad which caught and studied in details.

In 819 A.S. Bob was one of the best doctors in the sphere of research of alien organisms. But it is very reserved and tells about itself not so much. It put in about head of research team of the research vessel Glomar.

In its researches there were many unknown organisms, many materials. By means of his knowledge of quantum physics, it began development of the first arms, against Nomads. According to the decision of the captain of Palerton he agreed to join team of researchers of LSF.

OORP part
((OOC Information))

* Ingame names: RV|ATS-Glomar (The name of the ship can't be changed, Tag will be changed only.)
* Skype/Xfire username: maks.seroy/ yahoohunter
* Join Date on the server: I badly remember.
* Region: GMT +4 (+3)/ GMT 0

Agents of Security Force are working on global security of Liberty economics and protection of every citizen. Also, agents are voice of Liberty out side of their territory.

Yes.

3.1: Not to state threats/insults to whom or. (I not the fan to threaten)
3.3: Local and system chat should be covered with RP chat only, no spamming or Real Time speaking in the system or local chat.
3.4: Rule is speaking that players are in no position to threat other players with sanctions, basically if someone is breaking rules do not threat him with report, just report him.
5.2: Any attack should be covered with Role Play from both sides, single engaging isn't enough.
5.6 to 5.8 Rule is telling us that player cannot dock in front of player that is in RP fight with him/PVP and then came out to continue the fight. He will basically be RP dead and player must leave system for four hours and he can't engage same player in any other system for same four hours.

No.

8-9

Terms and conditions

=LSF= Recruitment - Kapper - 03-25-2012

[*]Name:Paul
[*]Age:23
[*]Gender:male
[*]Place of Birth:California
[*]Skills:Graduated California university
[*]Previous Jobs:Served LPI
[*]Law enforcement, Military and/or Para-military History:LPI officer patrol
[*]Department Interested in Joining:DHS

Yes

I'M intrested becouse i can be good agent you can never bribe me i do my duty and obey orders even if it cost my life

No

Yes i am very noticeable i spot even small suspicious things in space and in criminal activities

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far.
Well i have good morality i can be good agent i always obey orders from higher comands.I will do my assign duty carefuly but doing good.

OORP part
((OOC Information))
  • Ingame names:Frank.Godberg
  • Skype/Xfire username:Skype:Raditz600
  • Join Date on the server:2012.01.03
  • Region:Europe
Ive been a LSF operative wich spent most of my time in the office, I wish to get out there and do what I can for Liberty.

Yes

3.1: PvP in Connecticut is freely allowed. No PvP or RP engagement rules apply, unless there is an event or a duel. In this system, players are not obliged to roleplay.
3.3: If a player is attacked*, he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking. There are no restrictions for self-defense.
3.4: Attacking characters of level 29 and below is prohibited. Characters under level 30 cannot be attacked by players of any level, except if they have non-Civilian ID onboard, and except cases of self-defense.
5.2: Character name on server should not consist of random symbols or contain any abusive content. Remember that Discovery is a role-playing server; choose your name accordingly. Sanction: changing the name if character owner specifies the new name, or character deletion with no refund.

5.6 to 5.8: Attempts to hack server, both successful and unsuccessful, will result in banning server account forever, as well as blocking access to server and to forums.[/indent]

NO

Terms and conditions

[indent]Do you comply with the above terms?: YES

=LSF= Recruitment - Skullz - 03-26-2012

Konnichiwa Paul

After reading your application, I would find it hard to allow you in to the ranks of the Liberty Security Force Primary Fleet. Firstly, because we are looking for Agents that have the ability to know what they are and more importantly to show that they can look in to a subject showing that to there superior. Not just follow orders. Some times an agent needs to do more then just follow an order, thus need to think for themselves. In short, we feel that you are not capable of thinking for yourself to the degree that we are looking for. Secondly, we never allow applicants in to our ranks with out giving their last name, for which you have not.

Please take your time to reconsider your short term goals, and achieve them before applying here again.

Thank you for your time.