Discovery Gaming Community
101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice (/showthread.php?tid=128361)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Dimon - 04-12-2015

Hello Community!
(I'll be short)
Yes, the title says all. The High Command of 101st - Aerelm (1iC) and me (2iC) have come to the conclusion that the only logical step for 101st is to pull the plug. Yeah, it's old and great faction with unique Lore, but after it's original leaders (Prysin, Jameson) have left, the faction lost it's original Spirit. Letting Faction on would be just wasting of time as It'd die anyways, like the [RoS] did in their time. Letting Faction gets warns with So, I wasn't member of 101st before Divine got leadership. But I remember 101st was only on the step to abyss. Divine brough some of his friends, Me/Savas/Jensen. We kept the faction live longer, till Divine got banned. Stefz was next who led the 101st, but after he ninjally vanished from Disco, Aerelm took leadership on himself. We (Aerelm. me and Hathor) tried to bring the Original spirit of the faction back, but ain't success. When we saw that the faction actually going to abyss again, we made the decision. Yeah, again. We could let the faction keep surviving with bare minimum activity while gettin warned every other month, but is it worth it? Sure not.

I also wish the best of luck to Crimson Cross guys and next peps who will decide to build new Matlesean Faction.

Yeah. It's pain for me writing this post, as personally I don't like old and wise factions going down, but well. The best option for 101st - Pull the plug on it.

Rest in Peace - 101st Ghosts Of Razgriz

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Corile - 04-12-2015

Well, it's a shame. I presented you my ideas in skype but since you just decided to throw it all away, so let it be.
I wasn't in 101st for long but it was fun anyway.
Farewell, gentlemen (:

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Connor - 04-12-2015

Who am I going to fly with now?

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Havok - 04-12-2015

'Twas a fun time in the 101st.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - sindroms - 04-12-2015

Man.

The 101st was my first ever official faction. This was the place, where I was exposed to the cool kids club of Disco, when, apart from Yuri, we had Eppy, Exile, Gurjiv, Jameson, Geeza, and others still around. I have very fond memories about those times, even when you told me I could not fly my rogue gunboat with your tag anymore, after I took it to Delta to soot some Zoners with the Keepers.

Jura also taught me how to Sabre, so at least he was the first person I can remember, who at least tried to make me good in snubs.

I would like to say that I am sad to see the Ghosts go, but for me, the Razgriz have been gone for a couple of years by now. You showed me what was a faction and I still remember those fun days, where I would come back from school, just to check Skype and quickly get ingame to fly with the rest of you guys.

Again, sad, but keeping a legacy alive just for the sake of keeping it alive- has no real point to it. Your choice was, in my eyes, an understandable and good one. You guys shaped my Disco experience from the ground up and I would probably not be where I am, for better or for worse, without the 101st.

To the end of an era within the Hispanicdom. I will drink to it.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Pancakes - 04-12-2015

I didn't see much place for our faction core RP anyway, maybe as some UN of Maltese Families or something - meh.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - casero - 04-12-2015

I am happy I once was part of the 101. I had a lot of fun flying with you guys.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Salmin - 04-12-2015

U guys, can save 101th ez, just log sometimes. Ae cant do nothing alone.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - An'shur - 04-12-2015

No, no, and no! Dock your ships on Cali in Tau 23 and go pew IMG!

Seriously, this is bad news. I wasn't the member of this faction, but all my encounters with you, with the CL} tag on my ship were all enjoyable. As someone above stated, you have an unique lore and faction history. It's sad to see you disbanding.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Hermes - 04-12-2015

It's sad to see this happening, i just want to say, 101st was proud of the Discovery RP server, Thank you for all the fun we had and it was an honor to fly among your ranks gentlemen, See ya in another game or another world, stay safe.

regards,
unknown outcast.