Discovery Gaming Community
101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice (/showthread.php?tid=128361)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Dimon - 04-12-2015

@Protégé, we actually did not ignore it. Just Aerelm gave up with 101st, and actually me too.

@Snoopy, well. I hope the Hispania won't die at all. The Crimson Cross must live! And prolly someone will surelly create Maltesean Faction.

@sindroms, Nice words... I'll drink a glass of whiskey for 101st!

@An'shur, since you are the one in CL}. I wish the Lance live longer. Keep the Malta active, if we can't.

@Xenon, Indeed. The Ghosts of Razgriz is one of the spirit factions of Discovery Freelancer RP server.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - aerelm - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 04:28 PM)sindroms Wrote: I would like to say that I am sad to see the Ghosts go, but for me, the Razgriz have been gone for a couple of years by now. [...] Again, sad, but keeping a legacy alive just for the sake of keeping it alive- has no real point to it.

That's written better than I could. 101st has been through more than its fair share of ups and downs since Jameson left, but it never managed to become that "101st" again. When I got my hands on the wheel, my intentions was to give reviving the faction in its true sense one last shot, which unfortunately didn't succeed despite my best efforts. Maybe 101st as a faction has simply become too old for the current environment of Disco, or maybe I'm just getting old and cant perform CPR on factions as efficiently as I could when I was younger in disco terms.

Either way, Out of respect for those who had dedicated countless hours of their life to the faction, we came to the conclusion that pulling the plug would be a far better move than either dragging corpse of the faction around with us at bare minimum activity or turning the faction into something entirely different just for the sake of keeping the name alive.

I may have only been part of the faction for less than a year, but I had been flying with the guys since 2009, so, thanks for all the fun times guys, I'll really miss the faction.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Ryummel - 04-12-2015

RHA is more hype than 101st

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Stone21 - 04-12-2015

Sad to read this. Anyway, I'll be outside Malta whenever I have time.

All the best,

Diego.Malasorte[101st]

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Mao - 04-12-2015

10/10, 100/100 best... BEST! enemy =CR= ever had. 101st was at its best when Jameson was leading. The downfall started when he left. I was a member of 101st for a brief time and didn't really invest all my disco potential into it but the few raids I participated were cool. I can't say I'm sorry to see this happening. It's a chance for a new start and for new ideas. I can only wish for the best to the remaining Outcast factions. May you bring the OC back to their former levels of activity.

*Salutes 101st*

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Pepe - 04-12-2015

Ok, it's your right (and even duty) to do it, no matter how it hurts. I can understand. But what faction will be the symbol of bravery and fair play now?

I really hope 101st gameplay heritage is not leaving Disco too.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Sylvie557 - 04-12-2015

Sorry to see you all go, had good experiences when I flew with you all on my cross. It will be interesting if any other OC groups spring up as I personally believe the Crimson Cross's RP works best with other OC groups to interact with.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Savas - 04-13-2015

Nothing but good times I had with the 101st, it's been real.

o7

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - Adain - 04-13-2015

(Haven't logged in forever)

Sad Sad to see the 101st finally die. I was in it from Jameson, onward. When I went to college I realized the group was going under. Sorry it had to end this way. Absolute best years of my adolescence were spent with the Ghosts......which....might sound sad....but anyways.

Twas fun lads.

RE: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - Official Disbandment Notice - SevereTrinity - 04-13-2015

Can I have their stuff?