Discovery Gaming Community
Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times (/showthread.php?tid=128610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 04-20-2015

[Image: Q5wURM8.jpg?1]

/Captains Log: 822.4.19/

Cargo: 3,300 Slaves

It was 2:30 ship time when we finished loading. This lot won’t turn as much of a profit, many are women and children, most are in poor health, I expect only 2,500 to survive the trip to Malta. The crew has been working around the clock to keep the number 2 engine online, but the engineer is almost certain it’s going to have another coupling failure. If it does fail it will almost double the trip time to Malta. I am tempted to cut life support to the cargo quarters to boost engine output but given the cargo’s already weakened state I fear that any change to its condition will result in an unfavorable resell price.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 04-21-2015

[Image: M0P1wEw.jpg?1]

/Captains Log: 822.4.20/

Cargo: Unloading

It has been an interesting trip so far. I ran into a Pirate (see logs: 1, 2, 3) not that I would consider him as such. Man’s gotta work after all. At any rate his demand was a simple one. I just finished sending a message to the LR-Serious.Torpedo. I'm hopeful in time this should put me in contact with better slave dealers. We are going to load 3,300 units Cardimine for the return home. I’m going to take a bit of a risk and run to Kreuzberg Depot, in New Berlin. I’ve heard that there are Black Market Munitions for sale there, and the Cardimine should sell decently enough.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 04-22-2015

[Image: nrY0wIp.png?1]

/Captains Log: 822.4.21/

Cargo: Black Market Munitions

Wow, these trips just keep getting better and better, both personally and shipside. I was intercepted today by Captain Antares, of the Argo (see logs: 1, 2, 3, 4 ). He gave me a minor heart attack at first when he hit me with a cruise disruptor. I didn't even see him and I was glued to my scopes, especially when I’m in Liberty. Anyways, I had to own up that I was a slaver, he took it surprisingly well. I did manage to learn that Xeno activity in Texas is on the rise, I think I’m going to look into other routes, no reason to become too well sighted.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 04-25-2015

[Image: U65RrMN.jpg?1]

/Captains Log: 822.4.24/

Cargo: Cardimine

Kusari, it’s large, hazy, and sparsely populated. A perfect place not to get caught. The distances though are huge; an extra day of travel over all, not to bad considering that this cargo can’t spoil. I’m also going to attempt a direct run to Huston proper; I managed to get coordinates of a newly built outpost in the southwestern desert. It will be a better payout than my normal run to Kreuzberg.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 04-25-2015

[Image: jKOBv5X.jpg?1]

/Captains Log: 822.4.25/

Cargo: Cardimine

We finally made it. This old girl didn’t like the descent from space but now that we’ve landed she seems to be okay with it. It’s strange to find such a large ore processing center smack dab in the middle of Liberty Space, but I’m certainly not going to complain. I’ll admit I don’t want to do this too often. Flying by the prison stations on the way in, given the nature of my cargo, left a lot to be desired for my mental wellbeing. Also I don’t think the longshoremen appreciated walking though the human refuse to unload, maybe I’ll have the crew power wash the cargo hold.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 05-05-2015

[Image: dehaZnZ.jpg?1]

/Captains Log: 822.5.4/

There are rumors in the docking bay of a new demand for munitions. A Place called Reims Station in Champagne. I’ve got a pretty good map as far as Lyonnais, I’ll have to follow someone else to get the rest of the way, but with any luck they won’t mind to much.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 05-05-2015

[Image: mbs1KBB.jpg?1]

/Captains Log: 822.5.4/

We’ve been intercepted by an LSF agent outside of the Bering jump hole. This might get messy.

/End Log/

[Image: lKXEFDF.jpg?1]

/Start Log/

The LSF agent has been surprisingly quiet and called in support. The LPI officer tells me that my cargo is to be taken and a fine placed on me. Listening to their comm chatter they think I’m only an arms dealer, if they only knew the true purpose of this vessel. I’ve ordered the crew to play along however, no reason to make travel in Liberty any harder than it already is.

/End Log/

[Image: v1NMrRc.jpg?1]

/Start Log/

The Police have lead me to their station in Liberty. Another transport has come along side to unload my cargo into it. The, what would I call him; arresting officer I suppose, has assured me that due to the value of my arms no fine will be imposed on me. It’s a loss of almost 8 Million Credits and no doubt some of the crew is going to be upset at the cut in pay. But the vessel is still cleared to travel in Liberty. I’m going to continue onto Allentown Base and hopefully not have to many people upset at the lack of weapons.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 05-10-2015

[Image: VV8iaeF.jpg?1]

/Start Log/

I met up with an equipment dealer outside of Norfolk Shipyard when I was on my way back from my LPI bust. Figureing I needed a new scanner I ordered one from him, top of the line Battleship Scanner. The only downside is it’s a huge power hog, lost almost 25% of the ships total power, but boy howdy nothing is going to sneak up on me anymore.

/End Log/

[Image: x181qno.jpg?1]

/Start Log/

Oh boy what a trip. I was half way to Gallia when I got this message from the Rhineland Police. I was snitched on. Rather than try and argue with the police I paid the fine just to be done with it. But I don’t like that I was snitched on, especially when I’m moving orange dream. I’ve sent a message to the the Junkers directly. Hopefully we can reach an agreement of some kind.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 05-18-2015

[Image: csyLcXA.jpg?1]

/Start Log 822.5.17/

I’ve finally returned from Gallic Space. I’d almost say there was a tear in my eye when Sayre finally came on scanners. It’s almost time for the start of another run; luckily this batch is in much healthier condition. The crew will like the better profits that they’ll net.

/End Log/

RE: Tweaker Ted's Terrible Times - Stoner_Steve - 05-26-2015

[Image: CidIO1t.png?1]

/Start Log 822.5.26/

I’m wondering if there is a god of some kind, I’ve obviously done something to upset it. The Rhineland Police have demanded further information about my ah, activities. I’ve offered up a little information in hopes I can get the Roach Coach clearance to keep a small quantity of cardimine in the hold.

In addition the Police contacting me I also had my friendly Rogue hit me up as well, looking for intel on the Navy obviously. Luckily I’ll be back in Liberty soon.
/End Log/