Discovery Gaming Community
Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. (/showthread.php?tid=128978)

Pages: 1 2

Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - sindroms - 05-02-2015

I hope you are not in the balance team.

That is all.
I am salt.
Apart from the unstable server, which was recently upgraded, the lag from an overabundance of caps and the overall clusterfrak, this was not fun. Keep your 25mil.

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - Omi - 05-02-2015

caw caw

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - Chuba - 05-02-2015

Can i get my 25 mills please ?
Its unplayable for real pvp

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - Blodo - 05-02-2015

Stop cry. At least we know the server's limit now and we can try to break it further. Also, other people said they had fun so I guess it's a mixed bag.

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - jammi - 05-02-2015

Was fun, sure, but it was also catastrophically mismanaged.

Next time, have clear guidelines laid out from the start, and set out who can / should be involved. Will result in a much happier time for all involved.

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - t0l - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 08:53 PM)Blodo Wrote: Stop cry. At least we know the server's limit now and we can try to break it further. Also, other people said they had fun so I guess it's a mixed bag.

WE'RE BEING PLAYED

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - Emile - 05-02-2015

It was fun! It is only a SHAME that people do not understand simple rules. You say that GRN CAPS have 2 lives.. So everything AND everyone else only ONE! BAF came back several times and a lot of restocking I have noticed from some of them. So before you say GRN, look at BAF too. Both had players not keeping to these simple rules.

@Blodo, i just pm'ed you and yes it was fun. I just have to beg for a new pc WITHOUT windows XP. had to reinstall it all in order to play. (If someone is interesting in donating money for my gaming.. please let me know Smile )

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - Crackling - 05-02-2015

Well, I don't honestly know why did some admin say "until the base is here, GRN will get reinforcements", because some people treated it as "unlimited respawns".

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - Yber - 05-02-2015

u don liek mayhem?

RE: Whoever thought it was a good idea to give defenders (GRN) unlimited respawns.. - jammi - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 09:22 PM)Crackling Wrote: Well, I don't honestly know why did some admin say "until the base is here, GRN will get reinforcements", because some people treated it as "unlimited respawns".

I believe they meant "until the base is dead NPCs will be spawning en-masse." However, many of the GRN players interpreted this as "respawn and re-engage at will". Led to a lot of rage in local and system chat from Bretonian side until a clarification was made 10 or so minutes later. Of course, a lot of people seem to have saw the first message and missed the second.