Discovery Gaming Community
Advertisement: The Church of Sirius. A way out of dark spaces. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: Advertisement: The Church of Sirius. A way out of dark spaces. (/showthread.php?tid=129076)

Advertisement: The Church of Sirius. A way out of dark spaces. - HuggieSunrise - 05-06-2015

A recent neural net poll conducted by GNN revealed that the number one recreational drug is still cardamine.

Statistics support that soon 1 in 12 will become addicted before their 21st birthday.

Its an epidemic.. but what can we do about it.?

[Image: 20010123-dr-phil-advice-3-300x250.jpg]

"Cardamine addiction does not occur right away, and telling you how much is too much isnt really in the interest of the dealers down below or in the alleys of your typical house colony."

[Image: 1ced76b3-2ca4-422b-8537-1708e357c9da.jpg]

Los Angeles Colony California system

Even the hyper societal elite of Los Angeles has been affected. Many companies from Synth Foods and even Ageira Technologies have had to reasses its anti drug policies here. Mostly seen as a "executive" problem and taken care of behind the closed doors of the upper management the lower more labor intensive positions have also come under siege from an influx.

Many blame the Lane Hackers for intentionally addicting or ( Orange dosing) their execs and managerial workers knowing their only alternative is to join them within the ranks of the underworld...

[Image: shame-6.png]

"Bruce"

The mans identity has been withheld for his protection, his position and company have been confirmed by the producers of Church of Sirius.

"My name is Bruce and i've been working on Los Angeles for 30 years give or take."

How did you get addicted to cardamine?

"Well actually a friend of mine was promoted some years ago and we all had a party, it was freely available and he introduced me to it. I mean.. its not like it was hard to find back then."

When did you get addicted?

"Last year."

Thats a long time.

"Well I didn't use it all the time, its not like it forms a habit.... you have to almost force yourself to take it to be addicted, also it was against my will. The investigation cleared my employer of any wrong doing.. but they take care of me as long as I don't leave my position."

You cant leave?

"Well I can quit but I wont be licensed to take it medically through insurance and I doubt anyone would hire an addict without a reference."

Have you been approached by the lane hackers? Or know anyone who was?

"Well I haven't been but my friend... the one we had the party for? he was addicted for ten years before I was and one day he was just gone. Erased from all the records and when I looked around LPI got all over me about it. so I just let it go."

How does your family feel about your situation?

"Well my wife left me when it was public and took the kids, Mom and Dad are supportive but, told me im alone on this "habit" heh.. like I can quit or something..."

[Image: da2f2618-6173-4013-bb8c-3a590eca49a0.jpg]

New London

Her majesty has wisely prescribed that cardamine in amounts suitable for personal use are not illegal. This permits many in the fringe to exist without scrutiny, although corporate culture stands on a different principal.

While many of the addicted are safe from the authorities they aren't free of the economic pressures.

"Cardamine used to be more prevalent in bretonia due to it being a legal territory. Though as time went on and political pressure from Liberty led to many stations bordering the houses of kusari and liberty to actively crack down on it."

This led to a month's supply for an addicted individual to approach the price of yearly supplies and finally when the invasion of Leeds occurred these prices exploded as civilian lines from freeports in the Omicrons completely disappeared.

[Image: ea092ba5-b0dc-49dd-bef5-9e13267f9d35.jpg]

James McKenna
Junker - Based in Trafalgar (Ret)

"Me names Jim, I've been junkin and smuggling and moving legitimate cargo for a long time. but im mostly retired now I only do legitimate runs for close acquaintances and enjoyment."

Did you smuggle Cardamine?

"Who didn't? back in the boom it was flooding down across the borders like it was a obvious secret... you know one of those things that made everyone rich from joe blow dealer to inspector homes in the yard."

And now?

"No Im retired. More specifically when it became controlled and well known that once you're hooked you cant go back no one much cared how illegal you can make it. cept bretonians... bretonia had the largest addicted population when the boom was over and... well lets just say your tax payers tend to riot when you try to kill em."

Is there a reason its so expensive in bretonia?

"No one wants to run it through a warzone... the main stop was leeds, newcastle is a distant... third as far as convenience and thats where youll get it if you're going to.. but theres no store.. no big piles of it. its who you know. Leeds was lost the trickle became a drought, besides... the plantations aren't growing and selling to guys going to bretonia anymore, their concentrated on filling up Gallia. Bretonia actually gets leftovers from liberty much of the time.. cause thats just where a nobody can get it.. and by the time its reached Liberty its already price inflated to its maximum dealer price. Unless your melting from withdrawal no ones going to pawn their ship for a dose of Cardi... but some do."

What about Kusari and Rheinland?

"Different cultures assimilate it differently... Rheinland is already heavily depressed but its exists there in amounts that.. probably couldn't addict anyone. Kusari users seem to use it ritually or not at all ... Kusari has a strange.. fascination with social shame and guilt ill never understand.. But remove the culture blocks.. and the economic blocks and thats why bretonia, liberty, and gallia will likely be the biggest users."

What happens to those who can't get their dose?

"Debt and eventually slavery or death if your too stubborn. The worst kind of death you can imagine..."

Slavery?

"Yeah of course! its the greatest slave making system since coins and credits! anyone who can afford a habit can support a slave but the biggest buyer are in the omicrons. There are more places there you can live without having to take a stim every other day."

No other alternatives?

"Well could be a junker, if you're not afraid of the vacuum of space, or hard work in the vacumn of space. Or Malta... which is where it all comes from."

[Image: ishmael.png]

Malta

Malta is the origon point of cardamine... Politically labelled as a no mans land and a hive of scum and villany actually boasts a higher income bracket per average than liberty.

Modern cities, homes, and economy runs through this utopia and has often been called the latin paradise.

"For many years called the Cult of Sirius... The fellowship has voted to change direction to openly offer aid, education, and assistance to those individuals with nowhere else to turn. You dont even need to come to Malta to benefit from our library of free books and materials that will educate you about cardamine addiction, the dangers of Cryers Stabilene and the dangers of overuse of cardamine... Many dealers even cut the doses with dangerious chemicals and powders and we can help you separate and identify so that you dont get taken advantage of!"

[Image: 07-green-grass-fields.jpg]

Located within the Northwestern Plateaus the Fellowships compound is a buzz with people from all over sirius who come to speak with the wise and informative members who have delts with the many challenges of Cardamine addiction... many who have abused it all their lives now benefitting from a clearer head and conscience knowing what amounts their unique physiology truly needs and setting up supply methods for their private use.

Even if you do not have a passport, gate code, or any way off planet or off stations our volunteers will come to relocate YOU! for free just because you are a seeker of the light! All seekers are family to us and following or becoming one of the fellowship is completely up to you!

You need not worry being cast from the fathers house any longer! Our sanctuary is your sanctuary.

[Image: shame-6.png]

"Bruce"

What did the church do for you?

"They showed me the difference between a double dose and a sustenant dose.. which no one could even the corporate doctors.. they had me on so much I was hallucinating at night.I still hold my job though.. I need to support my family even if they aren't with me. but im learning too.. thats alot more then i could ask, and I feel much less ashamed then before."

[Image: ea092ba5-b0dc-49dd-bef5-9e13267f9d35.jpg]

James McKenna
Junker - Based in Trafalgar (Ret)

What has the church done for you?

"I got involved with the Cos in the old days.. as a clinical psychologist and i knew that the dosage and amounts of cardamine affected people differently... This stuff was here to stay so we should at least learn more about it.. I was surprised that over the last twenty years when its been the most prolific.. that smart and intelligent nations react akin to a witch hunt when the name is even spoken... cardamine isnt a secret and it shouldn't be anymore..

I have since become dependant on it for a multitude of reasons i decided to retire on Malta because of the culture and the people I knew and worked with all my life here... also I can do good as part of the fellowship helping members and seekers through thier traumas and pasts.. many more slaves are let go or emancipated by maltese law with no where to go... and the church provides this place. Safety and shelter within the whole sector."

Dr.Emptie Glass M.D.

"I am a doctor and a seeker. and this infomercial was my brainchild. There is a whole universe of assistance available to you if your seeking better stress levels in your life, more out of life or if you are in a terrible spot and seeking shelter because of cardamine a place to be and a place to clense."

Of course if you are free of addiction and still want to know more you don't have to come to malta. many of the fellowship are not addicted but believe in the mission of spiritual wholeness and truth that the church does and that just because you've made some mistakes you shouldn't have to go it alone for the rest of your life.

Choose a better life choose us as your fellowship and your second family and i promise I will not fail nor will any of us fail you. We will be here waiting in open arms.

This has been an Oracle production. paid for by numerous private donors and the Church of Sirius fellowship.
Cant get this program in certain house territories? Ask us for a hard copy today!