Discovery Gaming Community
to: The O'Rhu Order Leadership -|- topic: Secrecy & Discretion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: The O'Rhu Order Leadership -|- topic: Secrecy & Discretion (/showthread.php?tid=129084)

to: The O'Rhu Order Leadership -|- topic: Secrecy & Discretion - Jack_Henderson - 05-06-2015

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: The Order O'Rhu Leadership ****

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'll keep it short:

discretion
seclusion
subtlety
secrecy

Your pilot lacked it.

Evidence:

You know your organisation's status in the Bretonian controlled Omegas: they call you terrorists.
You know the difficulty that actions like these might mean for the Guild if someone claimed that the Guild was "harbouring terrorists".

Please advise your pilots not to put me into a difficult situation again.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]

RE: to: The O'Rhu Order Leadership -|- topic: Secrecy & Discretion - axisdeus - 05-06-2015

[Image: yewn.png]

ADDRESSEE: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination
SENDER: Jason Orack, O'Rhu Co-Director
SUBJECT: Unpleasant happening
CONTENT: The issue you are talking about is indeed shameful and we do take full blame for it. Whatever can be done to amend this, I do request you say it here so we can work something out.

The reason for it to take place is yet the misery for me...the ship in question only docked to Aland for the briefest of time for refueling and nothing more, no ship was present in the meantime...so how a Core Id-ed ship just happened to appear during that time in order to get those incriminatory pictures is another matter. I guess someone do not like us that much or you got a snitch in there.

What I can assure you of is that no hostiles intentions where shown towards the Core, the second the ship undocked. Furthermore, I do want to mention the Core...they are not who you may think they are...their presence there should be of greater disturbance than a mere Order ship refueling, considering their doings.

Once again, I apologize for our wrongdoing, we will thread more lightly and with greater care, our presence will be scarcer than ever in the Omegas for the following time...but be advised in your relations to the Core, and be ever watchful of your surroundings...stuff is managing to get in that system...stuff you'd be better off than with.

Respectfully,
Jason Orack
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:

RE: to: The O'Rhu Order Leadership -|- topic: Secrecy & Discretion - Jack_Henderson - 05-06-2015

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: The Order O'Rhu Leadership ****

Dear Director Orack,

the problematic issue has been likely dealt with by now. Your offer has been acknowledged, however it is not needed at this moment. If you feel obliged, you could shoot a few Outcast or aliens. We always appreciate that.

Furthermore, I would like to thank you for your warning about the Core. We know that they are a dangerous group to deal with. However, they are far away from the inter-House routes that we normally fly, so that there is little danger of us getting deeply involved with them.

You can rest assured that we will keep sending all our nomad hazardous material to the Order for destruction, as done in the past.

Good luck!

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]