Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Liberty Navy High Command ; CC: Bretonia Armed Forces High Command {Encrypted} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Liberty Navy High Command ; CC: Bretonia Armed Forces High Command {Encrypted} (/showthread.php?tid=129242)

TO: Liberty Navy High Command ; CC: Bretonia Armed Forces High Command {Encrypted} - Foochow - 05-10-2015

=[ Incoming Transmission ]=

Decrypting transmission... [ ||||||||||||||||| ] 100%
Establishing Video Feed... Signal strong

[Image: Lxv85dq.png]

Sender ID: Captain Andrew Lawrence, Bretonia Armed Forces Reserve Fleet
Subject: Permission

Greetings. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Andrew Lawrence. Captain of HMS-Anfield, Bretonia Armed Forces Reserve Fleet. Hereby, I'm asking for yours permissions to purchase Liberty "Interdictor"-class Assault Battlecruiser. Ship will be flown under Bretonia Armed Forces papers and transponder. It will benefit our Reserve Fleet a lot.
The ship's sole purpose will be defense of Bretonian Kingdom, It's civilians and it's territory.
I know it's much to ask for, but I am ready to pay any fees I need and to provide it's materials for construction if needed.

Here's the ship schematics. The only modifications would be a PTE-6 class Bretonian engine and Bretonia manufactured weapons.

I am looking forward to your answers. If you require any more info, please reply to this transmission. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Captain Andrew Lawrence, Reserve Fleet.

RE: Liberty Navy High Command ; CC: Bretonia Armed Forces High Command {Encrypted} - Teerin - 05-11-2015

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Captain Andrew Lawrence
SUBJECT: Nevada Strike Wing
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Low

Mister Lawrence,

As a part of the lend-lease equipment exchange program, the Liberty Navy First Fleet transferred several Interdictors to the Bretonia Armed Forces Primary Command. The easiest option available for you at this juncture would be to ask for permission to obtain one from them, should they have any to spare.

If you are unable to do that, the last option would be to purchase one. This can be done at our Surplus Requisitioning Center. Its head, Andrew Brown, will likely respond to your request within a week. Thank you for your interest, and good luck putting it to use against the Royal Navy!

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: : Bretonia Armed Forces High Command {Encrypted} - Highland Laddie - 05-11-2015

::Incoming Transmission::
Encryption:
Medium

Greetings Captain Lawrence,

I would advise you to make this request in our office here: BAF Requisitions Office.

Then we can process your request more accordingly and get it on the books.

Sincerely,

Commodore Graham
BAF Quartermaster