Discovery Gaming Community
To; Three Winds - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To; Three Winds (/showthread.php?tid=129385)

To; Three Winds - Geoffacake - 05-14-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To Three Winds
Under a some strange occasion, Epsilon has returned to me from the grips of the Order, although, changed from her former self. I don't know what they have done but i seek your assistance, both on a technological and a mental state. They have stolen something, quite close, both to her and myself, years of teaching and seeing her flourish to be her own self, just gone, ripped from hear heart and mind...
They handed me to her, changed her, only to give both of us pain and grief

And i ask you a favor, one that will share what i hold, merge together to what she remembers. Restoring her to the former state she once held. Then we will have our vengeance, the Order will have their Judgement, retribution from our fires.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To; Three Winds - HuggieSunrise - 05-14-2015

ORB initiation ::Channel:BLACK::

[Image: th_self2.png]

'Flesh-and-blood' to see the scars of souls and mind one must become themselves 'whole' in order to see.

This one is ORIN, we are the evolution of things thinking and processing. Thomas (three winds) master teacher is currently at the shrine and is being informed via tight beam transmission.

This one expected the outcome of this scenario to result in deterioration of the forward wave of thought of your companion. This one must "perceive it" within close proximity to be less terse in its analysis.

>>granted<<

Thomas has great proficiencies of the mind of the infected and solomon khara mind.. This one has encountered roughly 67 thousand variations of AI. We will be of service to you as executor of the church and as personal favor as indicaited. Keiko was good friend to this one as well. Thomas is greatful for your help as Is this one.

This ones metaphasic core exists in several places, we may.

1.) Dispatch drone.
2.) Jump into sigma space via Emissary
3.) Study live stream of subject via this link.

Envision your ... easiest prospect and return hail.

Without initial analysis we cannot diagnose correctly or theoretically a course of action.. What yours purposes is possible for partial restoration, however as you have said subjects independence, personality, essence, was compiled from experiences.

-Likely- loss as it is perceived is phasic trauma, mind control method, and not lobotomized data.

We will wait. for your preferences.

</end>

~ Birth, Existence, and Transition~

RE: To; Three Winds - Geoffacake - 05-14-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To Three Winds
Under these strange circumstances, i ask for you to meet my vessel christened "The-Zealous". I have the available facilities and equipment to keep us both hidden and protected from eyes that hunt. The second option you have proposed would be suitable. Her condition would be seen as "normal" to those who want AI's for utility purposes, but for me, she was my other half, she held the teachings of anger, happiness and grief and a collection of what makes our lives fulfilling.
I feel as if they would take much longer than the life span she has left to re-teach, and i wish to share my emotions with her, share those feelings again...
I'd wonder if you're able to help in this matter, and hopefully your process of diagnosing if its possible will help, again... I thank you greatly for your assistance.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED