Discovery Gaming Community
Security Council - FEEDBACK - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Security Council - FEEDBACK (/showthread.php?tid=129387)

Pages: 1 2 3

Security Council - FEEDBACK - Security Council - 05-14-2015

Security Coucil Feedback

[Image: Logo2.png]

Welcome to the feedback thread of the Security Council

Post every sort of feedback: structural, spelling, idea, .... But keep it structurised

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - Lythrilux - 05-14-2015

>Bounty Hunters Guild Core

It's The Core, not BHG Core.

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - Security Council - 05-14-2015

Well you as leader of the Core probably know it better then me, thanks for saying!!

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - King Owl - 05-14-2015

Seems fine for me... Add me on Skype tudor.vlaicu1

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - Connor - 05-14-2015

Quote:[color=#FFFFFF][font=Agency FB][size=xx-large]Diplomacy

Just pointing out that you might want to look at this

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - Security Council - 05-14-2015

Thanks Snoopy, i've probalby overlooked that.

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - Havok - 05-14-2015

You've improved, no doubt about that, but personally I've got some major issues here.

Firstly, It's 822 A.S., how can Nyborg be elected in 823?

Secondly,
Quote:Chancellor Nyborg is from Rheinland origin and has been minister of home affairs for the Federal Republic of Rheinland.
Quote:He has been for quite some time the spindoctor for Kanzler Schulte.
Quote:That made him the ideal choise for Kanzler Schulte.

These are some bold claims, seeing I am the person behind Kanzler Schulte, I've never heard of any of these people. Before such claims are made, it's usually wise to contact the people running said Government to ask about it.

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - Jonas Valent - 05-14-2015

You've obviously put a bit of thought into this and in theory it's a good idea for a faction and kudos to you for the effort.

Unfortunately, A faction like this would have to have the backing of the house governments to be anything more then RP fluff.

Tbh I don't really see the governments giving up an inch of their authority to a group of freelancers no matter how noble their cause may be. As a member of one of the house governments I can tell you I'm not too keen on this idea.

Also I'm not sure how you could enforce this following statement.

Quote: This council has got the power to exile and bann groups (for security reasons).

Edit: Your trying to make a group that basically supersedes the authority of every faction and house in Sirius without having any RP leading to the creation of such faction. I'm sorry but the more I think on this the less I like it.

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - Thyrzul - 05-14-2015

"He is a rather irrational man that first takes his decisions and then thinks about them."
How can anybody like that fill such an important position like the representative of a whole nation?

Also, at war with... war? Wait what? How exactly?

RE: Security Council - FEEDBACK - WesternPeregrine - 05-14-2015

I liked the previous idea of an "old Alliance" based organization, the Sirius Alliance that @Snake was promoting.

The house governments (and their representative factions) wont give out their blessings to anyone just because they've asked, but a gradual acceptance of a inter-house organization can be achieved, provided you satisfy the interests of each side beforehand.

Like the others said, prepare your goals and steps, and contact the governments/navies/law enforcement agencies of each house. Set up meetings, find common points, and issues that you as an outside organization can mediate.
Unlike the real world organizations, you wont start with a mandate to mediate the international relations, you need to earn that role.

As a final note, it is wise to run the text through a spell checker all the times. The content is understandable, but good spelling improves the presentation tenfold.