Discovery Gaming Community
[Classified] To: Fleet Admiral O'Brian, Armed Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [Classified] To: Fleet Admiral O'Brian, Armed Forces (/showthread.php?tid=129477)

[Classified] To: Fleet Admiral O'Brian, Armed Forces - FallenKnight - 05-16-2015

[Image: euhshe.png]
[Image: 10ql7v5.png]

Fleet Admiral O'Brian,

The Ministry of Defense is always looking to spend more credits for ship building projects and weapons construction for the Armed Forces - especially at this period. The current balance of credits inside our treasury is slowly depleting which is still a small issue but it might rise in to a problem. Because of that I've contacted some of the richest members of Bretonia nobility and discussed with them the possibility to form a monthly donations of credits - sent directly to the Ministry of Defense and from there to the Armed Forces Banking Accounts. Most of them have agreed but the payments will arrive randomly during the upcoming months.
As initiator of this association for the donations, I've decided to step in as the first one to give away portion of his wealth to the Armed Forces, which could be used by the admiralty board as you find fit. Here is the transaction code for the successful transfer of credits to your banking account Bretonia@Royal:130230660.

There is something else I am about to deliver. The scientists from the research facilities on Jarrow Island, part of my Surgical Reconstruction Center, were working days and nights to modify, test and upgrade our armed forces battle armors. Two years have passed since this project was started and the results are on the line. Around 15'000 NPT-V8-Infiltrator Stealth Armors and 45'000 NPT-V5-Assault Marine Armors are fully operational and ready to be deployed on the battlefield of Leeds. These equipments were modified to provide better protection against the gallic troops. My scientists have assured me that the new nanobots inside them will further stabilize the soldiers health on the field of battle and will diminish the losses by 18%. Gallia is surpassing us in terms of technology but our researchers are able to keep up and these armors are example of our improvement. The freighters carrying this classified cargo are already on their way to the Armed Forces Barracks on New London.

We have the upper hand of inventing, deploying new technology and to further adapt against the invaders of Gallia. This is the benefit of fighting on our ground. To continue this cause is our priority.

Baron Piett, Lord of Jarrow
Military Advisor of the Armed Forces,
Minister of Defence of House Bretonia

[Image: 97r2wg.png]

RE: [Classified] To: Fleet Admiral O'Brian, Armed Forces - AlphaWolf215 - 05-20-2015

[Image: 6MjjVth.png]

Baron Piett, a pleasure as always.

She appears to be in the Armed Forces war room in Wellington Base, located on Planet New London. the glow of a holoscreen lighting her face as she moved units and fleets around to try to find an advantage, and to set the orders for the forces under her command.

I am very pleased to hear the interest of Bretonias Nobles. The more funding, the better. I'll see about discussing with the Board about what kind of "order" we would like to place. I'd also like the reconstruction of the Derby to be on your mind for the future, as we will be looking into that, I'm sure.

As for these new suits. I'm a little skeptical at this moment. If you can assure me that testing has proven them safe for use in the field, then I'll see about readying the 51st Infantry Brigade and 2nd Battalion The Parachute Regiment for deployment on Leeds. I'll also see what NATO forces can muster up for deployment on Leeds. I'm sure Major General Williams will appreciate the assistance.

She appears to move something on the screen, likely the two forces towards Leeds.

Thank you, Baron Piett. I'll put them to work.

Yours in Service to Her Majesty the Queen, and Her People in the Realm of Bretonia,

Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian
Commander of Her Majesty's Armed Forces
Bretonian Command