Discovery Gaming Community
To: |P-Tech| - Aegyssuss [Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: |P-Tech| - Aegyssuss [Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=129553)

To: |P-Tech| - Aegyssuss [Encrypted] - Hana Ken - 05-18-2015

[Image: Hfbq8Q7.png]

"Dear Aegyssuss-san."

The tired looking woman looks towards the vidcam, the blue haze of the Sigma's reflecting on her face.

"You surprised me today. |P-Tech|, a new corporation in Sigma-19... I couldn't believe that the corporate puppet-masters of the corrupt Kusarian house had allowed for such a thing. I was even more surprised when, instead of fleeing or opening fire, you allowed me to interrogate you on your corporation's purpose. Refreshing, to say the least. You come across as an honourable man, if a little naive. Shame..."

She takes a moment to manipulate some controls on her craft, before looking back to the screen with a stern, angry frown.

"Despite this pleasant circumstance, let us not forget the nature of this 'relationship'. I find your intentions noble yet your philosophy wanting and some of your actions insulting. Selling Helium to the Sisterhood of Dream's enemies, supplying them with your experimental technologies. It would simply not do to let this stand unaddressed."

"The terms are clear. Five million a week, paid to Hana.Ken, starting today. You've already paid the first tribute, let us hope for your sake you honour this agreement. I'd hate to see what would happen to your operations otherwise..."

"You've claimed you support the Sisterhood. Time to prove it to us."

[Image: dnkF6FZ.png]

DSAce logs of ingame interaction:

RE: To: |P-Tech| - Aegyssuss [Encrypted] - Hana Ken - 05-25-2015

The vidscreen focuses on the figure of Hana, looking out of a panel window into the purple hues of the Karatsu cloud. She keeps her back to the camera as she speaks, her face slightly turned to one side.

"Aegyssuss-san... you disappoint the Sisterhood."

"Not only have we not seen a response, which we would have expected from a man who claims to be so noble and honourable in intentions, but we have also not seen any contributions appear for the Golden Chrysanthemums."

"You walk a narrow line... the Sigma's are a dangerous place, and without good neighbors you may find that P-Tech's helium operations may be more difficult than usual. If you have not the credits, there are other means to support our cause..."

The woman turns around to face the camera, her expression is one of scorn and anger. She holds in her hands an info-tab, displaying a scan of the Politech facility with bomber attack patterns highlighted.

"The Sisterhood finds your claims to be false, and that you are just another corrupt Kusarian corporation. You have one chance to prove us otherwise."

RE: To: |P-Tech| - Aegyssuss [Encrypted] - Hana Ken - 05-30-2015

The screen shows the woman from earlier transmissions, this time dressed in combat uniform and sitting at a desk. The same info-tab with Politech scans lies to her side, facing the camera. She wears a cold, stern expression and does not take her eyes from the viewer. Her tone is soft but resolute.

"Aegyssuss,

You had your chance to prove to us you are something more than a foolish, corrupt corporate man wearing an idealists clothing when it suited you. You have squandered that opportunity. It is a real shame, as the Sisterhood rarely tolerates activities such as yours as we had yours. It is a weak individual who hides behind idealism for the sake of his own preservation. Your insolence shall be paid in kind."

"Hence forth and enacted immediately, all P-Tech vessels shall be targets for my Sisters. In addition, your facility in Sigma 19, Politech Corp, shall be assaulted and destroyed. You have one week to remove any civilians from the facility, but do not mistake this gesture as weakness. If we arrive and they are still there, they shall perish along with your station." She unsheathes the Wakazashi and points it to the camera.

"You have until we begin our bombing runs to beg for mercy."

RE: To: |P-Tech| - Aegyssuss [Encrypted] - Hana Ken - 06-05-2015

[Image: neDs3HR.png]
Sisterhood of Dreams Encrypted Missive

"Aegyssuss,

Time is up... and I'll hand it to you, at least your consistent. For their sake, I hope you evacuated the stations crew. If not... well there fate shall be sealed."

"We're coming, and P-Tech shall fall."

RE: To: |P-Tech| - Aegyssuss [Encrypted] - Hana Ken - 06-05-2015

Aegyssuss,

Thus another corrupt corporation's facility is laid to rest. Let this be a warning to you if you intend to return.

Respect the Chrysanthemums.