Discovery Gaming Community
To : Junker Congress ||| Reworking The Shrine's Cargo Unit anf Hangar Area - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Junker Congress ||| Reworking The Shrine's Cargo Unit anf Hangar Area (/showthread.php?tid=129597)

To : Junker Congress ||| Reworking The Shrine's Cargo Unit anf Hangar Area - Gondoros - 05-19-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[Image: 7BrLJRV.png]

Greetings

My name is John Kurt and I'm contacting you on behalf of Tinker & Transport. I'm reaching out to the Congress because T&T has a project going in Baffin.
We have been working on remodeling certain areas of The Shrine, the zoner installation in Baffin with which I'm sure you're familiar.
One important aspect in this project is the complete overhaul of the Cargo Unit and the Hangar Area. We have already contacted Deep Space Engineering for a consult on what is needed for the construction. I have send them the blueprints and all other info and they have agreed to help us with this. We will shortly have a list of supplies needed to start construction.

And here is where you come in. I have a proposition for you. We lack the man power. T&T is a small group, sure we do our best but we are no corporation that is for sure. Our chief engineer is ...missing at the moment as well, unfortunately, so we can use all the help we can get. Keep in mind that if you do accept to help us with the building you will not be doing it for free. We may be relatively small but we can muster resources when need arises.
To cut down to it, T&T will need some of your pilots to help us carry supplies to The Shrine, help in the actual refitting of the Cargo Unit and Hangar Area and maybe appoint one of your finest members to assist in overseeing the refitting. There will be significant amounts of premium scrap to haul that I know for sure. T&T pilots will work elbow to elbow with the Congress of course.
I suspect with your help this project will be done in no time. After all junker ingenuity goes a long way right?
We can sort out the financial details as soon as I get a final response from DSE representatives. I assure you, you will be pleased with your payment.

After some time dealing with corporate men in suits I cannot tell you how pleasing it is to go back to dealing with junkers. Refreshing indeed.
I await your reply.

I wish you a good day,
John out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To : Junker Congress ||| Reworking The Shrine's Cargo Unit anf Hangar Area - Gondoros - 05-21-2015

<<< automatic comnet protocol check >>>
>>> status : pending <<<
>>> resending communication <<<

<<< handshake protocol enabled >>>

RE: To : Junker Congress ||| Reworking The Shrine's Cargo Unit anf Hangar Area - Junker Congress - 05-21-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Transmission received. I'll be sendin it to one of our directors shortly.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To : Junker Congress ||| Reworking The Shrine's Cargo Unit anf Hangar Area - Stoner_Steve - 05-22-2015

[Image: ilUtq9yilTGXL.png]
To: John
Encryption: Ultra
Subject: Delivery Request

Hello!

My name is Steve Squigs, I'm the Quartermaster for Saltese Station in Humboldt. I assure you that if scrap is involved the Congress most definitely wants to be involved. While we can discuss payment and what not later; but right now our miners need to know about how much scrap we are talking about.

~Steve

End Transmission