Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=129683)

To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Deeceem - 05-21-2015

[Image: lNecV1Y.png]

Mr. Yoshida,

it has been a while since our meeting in Omicron Alpha and the following events. As I saw it seemed everything turned out quite well.
I contact you because of a more or less personal business inquiry and would appreciate your advice.

The Lane Hackers are masters in acquiring, managing and making use of informations as far as I am informed.
As it happens I got my hands on a log file of a conversation between a smuggler and an "agent" of the corrupt Kusarian naval forces belonging to a group with the callsign [KPT] involving bribery, the attempt to collect intel on Liberty and human trafficking (if you can call the transfer of two Xeno pilots that).
As I'm not familiar with dealings involving informations, I was wondering if you could tell me if such log would be of any worth and which group might be potentially interested in purchasing it and would use it to inflict the most damage possible to the Kusarian government respectively their "law" enforcement, if any.
Of course I am willing to pay for your advice in this matter.

That is all.

[Image: EeReiLq.png]

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Yoshida - 05-22-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

It's good to hear from you again, Ms Ohara.

How is Robert? It's been a while since we last heard news about the Network. As for your request, yes I believe I am the suitable person in order to assist you. In fact a few hours ago I provided Planetform Incorporated with some scandalous intel about the Gaian Guard. Perhaps you might see that intel on Bretonian News in a few days.

Anyway, first I need to review that intel so please send it on Read-Only mode in a private message.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Deeceem - 05-22-2015

Usually I would say no news means good news.
However, "losing" two transport vessels and half of one of our few scouting wings while traversing the deep Omicrons probably doesn't qualify as "good news". The manageable loss of human ressources put aside the more complicated aspects are the logistical discrepancies it left within the flotilla due to the stored ressources which have been lost as well...
Considering the current state I'd say Mr. Crowe's well-being could be possibly described as "stressed" and "displeased" to say the least...

Anyways, talking about news. It's news to me that your organization would leak valuable information to Planetform Incorporated, but I assume that I miss the grand scheme of things here and that you and your people pursue more than honourable goals after all.

Regarding the potential "intel" - it should reach you shortly after this message does via private communications as requested.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Yoshida - 05-23-2015

...uploading.data...

Ms Ohara I have reviewed the logs that you sent me.

Apparently the agent is still alive. Never thought her Chimaera withstood the explosion. Anyway for the most part the evidence is not incriminating enough. The pilot could claim that the Junker was safe enough near Barrier so she could not demand many things. As for the reason she stated about the usefulness of the Xenos it is obviously a hoax. They never have any useful intel.

The only way in which you could use this evidence is to sell it to the Colonials since they'd be interested to know that a member of the Kusari Intelligence is operating in their space.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Deeceem - 05-23-2015

Disappointing. This insight renders the log utterly useless to myself or my group's cause...

I still want to thank you for your expertise, Mr. Yoshida. As you might imagine I don't like being in "debt". So please let me know where to wire my five million tokens of gratitude to for your time and help on this matter - be it your personal funds or those of your organization.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Yoshida - 05-24-2015

...uploading.data...

Hello Ms Ohara.

You can wire your gratitude to Mr.Yoshida or you can deliver a load of cardamine to Leiden Base. Needless to say, the latter option will be profitable for you.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Deeceem - 05-24-2015

Mr. Yoshida,

apparently our "docking issues" with Lane Hacker installations still remain. Therefore you will find your delivery in the Rogue's "care" on Padua Base - the closest installation I could locate to make the transfer to Leiden Base as convenient as possible for you.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Yoshida - 05-25-2015

...uploading.data...

Padua is generally fine too. Though, you can overcome those issues if your smuggling vessels start using freelancer papers.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida, The Lane Hackers | Encrypted - Deeceem - 05-25-2015

I am aware, but I don't expect that happening in the near future. Your input however, is appreciated, Mr. Yoshida.

I assume after that delivery we are even again. Once again I want to thank you for your help.

Ohara out.