Discovery Gaming Community
Terrorist Id question. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Terrorist Id question. (/showthread.php?tid=12988)

Pages: 1 2 3

Terrorist Id question. - Zygoeths - 10-12-2008

The title and description say it all, i'm just wondering. BTW what faction would be a terrorist faction (like the dragons ect..)

Terrorist Id question. - BlackBolt - 10-12-2008

Can we have a helpful reply?:)

Terrorist Id question. - TDLdark - 10-12-2008

To get a terrorist ID, one must have a excellent RP, and a well written story to back it up would be good as well.

Depending on the story of the terrorist, any fraction is allowed, except perhaps for lawful and lawful abiding fractions.

As a terrorist, you can attack anyone you like, as long as you abide by the lvl 30 civilian ID rule, and you follow conventional PvP rules.

Terrorist Id question. - Zapp - 10-12-2008

The Xenos are the only ones that are Terrorists. They can demand ships to drop cargo, but can't demand credits. Most pirate factions are terrorists in their own way (though their IDs do not permit them to be), I.E. BD would be terrorists against Samura/Kishiro, FA and LWB would be terrorists against Synth Foods, Gaians would be terrorists against Planetform, etc.

The generic Terrorist ID, as handed out by admins only, can shoot up any lawful and most unlawful forces and can destroy traders without demanding anything (and they can't make demands, just destroy).

Terrorist Id question. - Tenacity - 10-12-2008

the xeno ID isnt a true terrorist ID though - a terrorist ID allows you to attack anyone and everyone you want, within the boundaries of your own RP. Mon'star, for example - he's even killed a few underlevels, but its within his ID authoritah =P

Xeno ID is more like a pirate ID.

Terrorist Id question. - kindred - 10-12-2008

' Wrote:the xeno ID isnt a true terrorist ID though - a terrorist ID allows you to attack anyone and everyone you want, within the boundaries of your own RP. Mon'star, for example - he's even killed a few underlevels, but its within his ID authoritah =P

Xeno ID is more like a pirate ID.

Anyone is allowed to kill a underlevel within RP restrictions if the underlevel has a ID mounted that is not a civilian ID.

Terrorist Id question. - Reverend Del - 10-12-2008

Actually Xeno ID specifically prohibits piracy, it's a terrorist ID with a hugely limited ZOI. However we demand some RP with it, and have allowed the Xenos to demand cargo.

The regular terrorist ID however is a PvP abuse licence, which means you can break most of the PvP rules and get away with it. However an underlevel with a civ ID is still off limits to a terrorist ID. Because of the unlimited nature of the Terrorist ID it is granted to folks who can be guaranteed not to abuse it. Ergo only a handful exist on the server. Note the server rules always remain in effect and a terrorists available actions are taken into account there.

Terrorist Id question. - Agmen of Eladesor - 10-12-2008

The clarification should be made (as had been held up by sanctions) that the Xeno Terrorist ID is STILL required to RP. You're not strictly a terrorist, per se, in that you can't just attack blithely without notification or do anything in an RP way that any other unlawful ID can do (Corsair, Outcast, etc.).

So no attacking and blowing up traders just because you see them. :nono:

Pirating traders with some RP involved - :yahoo:

The Terrorist ID is only given by Admins - go check out how Mon'Star RP's for a great example.

Terrorist Id question. - Tenacity - 10-12-2008

well I suppose I did have a non civ ID when mon'star blasted me, but still... Startracker vs Outcast dessie hurts =(

I didnt even get to hear the evil laugh.

Terrorist Id question. - Saigo.Watanabe - 10-12-2008

' Wrote:The Xenos are the only ones that are Terrorists. They can demand ships to drop cargo, but can't demand credits. Most pirate factions are terrorists in their own way (though their IDs do not permit them to be), I.E. BD would be terrorists against Samura/Kishiro, FA and LWB would be terrorists against Synth Foods, Gaians would be terrorists against Planetform, etc.

The generic Terrorist ID, as handed out by admins only, can shoot up any lawful and most unlawful forces and can destroy traders without demanding anything (and they can't make demands, just destroy).

GC's are terrorists aswell, but we act more like pirates.