Discovery Gaming Community
Last notification to TF 141 operatives within Order R&D - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Last notification to TF 141 operatives within Order R&D (/showthread.php?tid=129900)

Last notification to TF 141 operatives within Order R&D - SMI-Great.Fox - 05-27-2015

[Image: 2a4xs3.jpg]

Pilots.
Comrades.
Associates.
Friends.

I am..currently making this notice from a guarded cell within Omicron Rho. The past 48 hours have been.. difficult to accept but, I am willing to pay the price of the sins I have commited.

After a few weeks of discussion within the crew aboard the Liberty Lost, we discussed the applications of Admiral Golanskis actions with the alienation of the Zoner populace. While there were those who were in favor, there were those who were not, including much of my senior staff aboard. For the past week we had been discussing our options on where to go with the limited supplies and crew aboard, and we faced a dillema in which we, knew we would not survive another month.

So. In short. As of 48 hours ago, we surreneder to several Core warships near Yaren. Not a shot was fired from us nor Core and the Liberty Lost was taken to Dabadoru. My crew and I surrenedered without a fight under terms they would be treated without harm, at the cost of myself.

I know the past few years have been difficult for all of us, even in the beginning when I was given a chance to serve within the Order. Those were much different times. I am happy that there were those of you who accepted me even, while there were those who did not. But either way I still showed respect to the choices you made when you were offered fully into the Order ranks, while I was not.

I am... sorry... if I ever did come about as hard or unfair or even jerkish at times, just within my nature I guess. Being as the only unhuman operative within the Order was difficult and with all of you to support me, you made me feel the most... human... That can never be taken away. At this point I feel I no longer have any regrets.

More than likely in a few hours I may be executed by the Core for acts of terrorism and such. I face it fully. Without remosre. And with a clear conscience. All in exchange for the lives of the 349 crew members that remained with me aboard the Liberty Lost. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. An admirable trait I wager.

Thank you for the memories we made.
The times we fought.
The times bled.
The times we laughed.

~Through the fire and flames of Toledo's fall... We did not back down from the folly of brawls~

~We smited and roughhoused... We bloodied the plates.. But we did not back down from the Alliances gates~

~For more than a month, we fought and we bled.. To today we found our foe was dead!~

~To the brave we stand over the debris... For today we add to our glourious deeds!~

~We raise our glasses and bottles high.. For the the end of our fight is more than nigh..~

~To the men in the Order, our righteous might.. Tomorrow's sunrise will be far more than bright..~

And Golanski. I know this message will be read by you so I say this.

Burn. In. Hell.

Agatha. Field Major under Erkisson. Repspective to the cause.

[Image: End.png]