Discovery Gaming Community
What MMORPG are you playing now? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What MMORPG are you playing now? (/showthread.php?tid=130)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Igiss - 09-15-2005

Choice of MMORPG can be difficult. But if you know what games your friends and people whom you know are playing, it becomes easier to decide. And meeting online is always and exciting experience.

That's why I started this poll for all forum users. If there are any MMO roleplaying games that you are playing now - or going to play in the near future - choose the game (or choose Other and post), or choose None if you are not a MMORPG fan. Note that Freelancer is not a MMORPG.

You are welcome to post comments on your choice (and on other members' choice too ;) ).

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Igiss - 09-15-2005

I'm going to get Guild Wars myself when it will be available in stores here. Why? many reasons... ability to meet players from other servers (and servers in different regions), nice graphics. And lack of monthly payments.

And no, buying all expansions is not necessary to play. You may still play without them, but you won't get the new features, locations and quests.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - metamay - 09-15-2005

After my WoW subscription ends by the 24th I'll take a break from MMORPGS I think. Maybe finish Morrowind, who knows.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - wceend - 09-15-2005

i play Face of Mankind and Shatterd Galaxy and am problably going to play Global Goonzu

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Elvalia - 09-16-2005

I've let my WoW subscription die out, I just wasn't having that much fun with it and I've gone back to an MMO called City of Heroes. Nothing helps me relax more after work then putting on a revealing, skin tight leather outfit and beating up bad guys :P

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Magic Lizard - 09-16-2005

Elvalia,Sep 16 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:Nothing helps me relax more after work then putting on a revealing, skin tight leather outfit and beating up bad guys :P

Yes we all know that feeling :$, you should try out a computer game to relax as well, I hear they are great. :crazy:

What MMORPG are you playing now? - LouisianaNight - 09-17-2005

If I did buy one, it would be Guild Wars( no monthly fee ;) ), but I probably won't.

I'd rather play Savage 2. :cool:

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Elvalia - 09-17-2005

Is that like a Morrowind style RPG game?

What MMORPG are you playing now? - LouisianaNight - 09-17-2005

Not quite.

It's what happens when you put an FPS, RTS, and MMORPG together(it's online only). :P

Though it's emphisizing the RPG elements this time around, so it might play more like an action-based RPG than I'm expecting.

If you want some idea of how it plays, here's a link to Savage1's gameplay trailer. :)

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Morsarag - 09-17-2005

I have WoW, but I'm taking a weeks 'vacation' from it, as school-stuff comes first. I'm on an EU server called "Thunderhorn". My main character is Morsarag, a level 30 warrior. (Alliance.)

Having had loads of fun while playing WoW, but I might ask to have Guild Wars as a birthday present after Christmas. No monthly fees would be great! :nyam:

Edited by Elvalia