Discovery Gaming Community
What MMORPG are you playing now? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What MMORPG are you playing now? (/showthread.php?tid=130)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Mars - 12-18-2007

' Wrote:Dude! The question was "what games are you playing NOW", not "List every MMOG you've ever played!":D

well i was including recent such as less then 10 days ago:)had my stations accsess up a few days ago but now Mainly i play WoW

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Heartless - 12-19-2007

I like to play Silk Road Online.
They just came out with another large update today, Legends II, fortress war.
The onyl bad thing is that Joymax isn't working hard enough to rid the servers of bots, but it's an amazing game (hence my xfire hours, lol). Anyways, I recommend you all play. Many people from Bs| play on the Oasis server, we have a guild called Black_Squad (not officially supported) and we're always looking for fresh recruits!
Anyways, I think SRO is the wya to go!
/\ hey, that rymed, lol. Wow, I'm really hyper right now, hehe.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Frostie01 - 12-19-2007

I played alot of GuildWars & have all the expansions but i recently got tired of it...Thus my return to Freelancer.
In the past i also played Anarchy Online as a 'Froob'(Froob = Newbie player who plays on a free subscription or trial period.) complete with the tshirt !

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Sayne - 12-20-2007

[DELETED]

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Frostie01 - 12-22-2007

' Wrote:World of Warcraft only. Guild Wars has horrible graphics, I'm surprised people even play that.

In comparrison to WoW's cartoony graphix i think GW has rather beautiful graphix...but every one is different in their opinions.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Heartless - 12-26-2007

WoW is very cartoon-y
Guild Wars lookd more "realistic" I guess

but I still think SRO is a smart choice, the only down side being that joymax won't do anything against all these stupid bots that make it close to impossible to log on...

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Lucend - 01-14-2008

Everquest ... original. (Free server, not Sony's)

Come on, who remembers Blackburrow? Or running across the Karanas? :$

Gnome punting? Ogre-dwarf bowling? Wood-elf BBQ?

My Glittering Wand of Necromancy can beat your puny lazors anyday. :cool:

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Lohingren - 01-14-2008

to be prefectly honest i have to say Everquest 1 and 2 has to be the ONLY mmo's i aint played and i tell no lie i been through aot of mmo's. some most of you people aint even fathomed existed (check me xfire profile) and no the hours dont reflect my gametime sometimes i play games without xfire on.

to many games played to be honest. probably the one's i played most are. WoW (hate the game with a passion now has a 70 N elf Rogue) the end game was horrible so i quit and have never played again.

Lineage 2: amazing game used to run a guild there had our own castle etc good fight's

Shadowbane: anyone who played that game knows it was the most ruthless game out there. think FL in midevil time's and if you get killed you loose what you just looted (including Money and Rare items) kill anyone where you want when you want it. be a thief and literally rob people blind.
its now F2P but its glory days are over. theres only every 200+ people online no such thing as the old banes you used to get (1000 vs 1000 castle sieges)

Spacecowboys online: Stupid STUPID name. personally most horrible name out there. personally i wanna know why they changed the name from the alot more respectable ACE online from korea. basically the game is a futuristic fighter game. lots of pvp and missiles and pretty big world. fly on planets and in space etc. level up and customize your plain VERY fast combat and takes a lot of time to grasp the game and actually become good. Unfortunentely the game got shut down on december. (well sorry it got taken over)

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Rolain - 02-04-2008

currently on AO, GW and Freelancer:P

What MMORPG are you playing now? - xxrockstar992xx - 02-04-2008

i usually play guildwars... i even wasted my life playing runescape (hate that game) but now i usually just play this.... lol i got all 4 and i only played the 4th 1 once then i got this game its freakin amazing