Discovery Gaming Community
gg IC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: gg IC (/showthread.php?tid=130120)

Pages: 1 2

gg IC - Sath - 06-02-2015

It was a good ride. Thanks dir, for holding together the sinking ship. Will always be the best group of people I will meet here. My first official faction in this server. So long... ;-;7

RE: gg IC - Shaggy - 06-02-2015

It is sad to see IC| go down, but hopefully I will be able to bring Knight up

RE: gg IC - SpaceTime - 06-02-2015

IC| was a sinking boat and instead of giving control over to IC indies who had publicly stated their interest (Knight, Smithy & Co), they preferred to sink the boat instead.

Oh flood, I didn't notice it.

RE: gg IC - Oldum - 06-02-2015

Not to mention their core 5 ( I think ) base and all the rest, even thought they lost 2 bases last year . ( While I was at IC| , it had a base in NL , Otemachi, and was building another one somewhere.

Knight Interests was given interests in taking over, but Knight at the moment is low on activity due to some real life issues with myself and the other people in command, which is making the faction activity low, but in the coming months Knight Industries will become active again with hope and faith

RE: gg IC - Sath - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 12:21 PM)SpaceTime Wrote: IC| was a sinking boat and instead of giving control over to IC indies who had publicly stated their interest (Knight, Smithy & Co), they preferred to sink the boat instead.

I don't really see the need to "give over" a faction that has been here for so many years to a group of indys. It is a result of the hard work of various people who have earned the position to lead that faction and shape it through all the years. I surely wouldn't, but again I am not the 1ic or in the BoD (the BoD of IC, except the 1iC are...ermm, well they don't give a crap about the faction) to decide about that.

I would rather see the boat sink rather than see it getting dismantled piece by piece, eventually.

RE: gg IC - Smithy - 06-02-2015

People posted on the recruitment but it must not have been the level of RP they were hoping for to sustain an official faction. Dirmaster and his boys were always cool to me and I regret not joining earlier but Knight also approached me for recruitment. Showing favouritism toward either Shaggy or him would've made me feel like a jerk, so I waited it out and then both of them got RL things in their way. Who knows, maybe we can bring it back later. Just because we're all indie now doesn't mean we don't have to look out for one another or act as a whole. Same as how you don't have to have the [Angel] tag to help others.

Just one thing though - if you ever presume you speak on behalf of all of Interspace when turning down business again, I will end you. That goes for Knight Industries too.

RE: gg IC - Sath - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 05:16 PM)Smithy Wrote: Just one thing though - if you ever presume you speak on behalf of all of Interspace when turning down business again, I will end you. That goes for Knight Industries too.

mad

RE: gg IC - SpaceTime - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 03:32 PM)Sath Wrote: I don't really see the need to "give over" a faction that has been here for so many years to a group of indys.

Yeap because you think you own the faction or something. So if you go down, the faction goes down too. Which is not a very nice attidute.

And it's not like the faction was dead. People applied on their own and were ignored.

Just one thing though - if you ever presume you speak on behalf of all of Interspace when turning down business again, I will end you. That goes for Knight Industries too. - Smithy.

Well honestly if there is anything that is transmissted or involves ingame, I think it should go to the first official faction or infact, Smithy and Knight Industries. Knight Industries I say purely because it is my own faction and i've worked hard to get it to the position it is in, im just still awaiting on players to join and help build the activity up to the 5 - 7 players once more.

There is also Tinkers Haven whom I would like to say deserves this position in taking over Interspace Commerce if they would like to go that way but personally I would like to keep Knight RP ingame and on the forums, which I have already spoken with IC 1IC and 2Nd and they have given me authority to take over the IC| RP but they reserve the rights to the IC| Tag which I have agreed to due to Knight Industries do not go by Interspace Commerce.

And with this in mind, I will be able to make relations with Rheinland and make trading for Interspace alot more safer.

Shaggy