Discovery Gaming Community
Player Smacked Around; HMS~Valiant - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Smacked Around; HMS~Valiant (/showthread.php?tid=130128)

Pages: 1 2 3

Player Smacked Around; HMS~Valiant - mwerte - 06-02-2015

HMS~Valiant has been sanctioned for:

The Rules Wrote:1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Faction Right 5. Official player factions may request that the reputation of a player's ship be changed to hostile with respect to their NPC faction. These requests must be posted within the Player Requests subforum, and include link(s) to valid forum roleplay, as well as actual interaction between the character and the official faction. In case of IDs with multiple official factions, this right can only be used if it has support of every official faction of the ID, but in case of disagreement between the factions involved, they can post an appeal to the administrators to review the situation and come to a decision.

Consequences: So far you have not been acting like a Bretonian Warship should, shooting Rheinland Military ships, hanging out in the Omnicrons, and shooting Bowex bases. You are now hostile to Bretonia and your ship is in Bastille until you decide what ID you want to have.

Link to original report (Admin use only)
Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in an admin deleting your stuff.

RE: Player Smacked Around; HMS~Valiant - MonkeyMan - 06-02-2015

Firstly I only shot in self defence from both RM/MND and BAF, Secondly I didn't fire on a bowex base just sat next to it.

This "sanction" is unfair as I stuck to ID rules and I demand it gets turned around

RE: Player Smacked Around; HMS~Valiant - mwerte - 06-02-2015

What ID would you like the ship changed into?

special op with order IFF, but with no flight restrictions meaning I can fly everywhere...but can only fire in self defence whilst outside of normal id zoi...

RE: Player Smacked Around; HMS~Valiant - Remnant - 06-02-2015

You will not be getting the SpecOps ID, please give us a different ID.

You didn't say I couldn't have certain ids...also are you not going to consider the fact I was acting in self defence and have SS's to back it

I was trying to help you by getting your ship changed over properly, if you wish for it to remain in Bastille feel free to continue being obstinate.

Have a chat with me ingame, or terrorist id sounds cool

RE: Player Smacked Around; HMS~Valiant - Remnant - 06-02-2015

You're not getting the terrorist ID either.

Make your decision in this thread, or you'll be staying in jail.

The Ghost is wrong, you get the terrorist ID. Once your ship is destroyed, we delete it. If you move any of your equipment off beforehand to try and save it, we delete everything.

Fly safe.

Ghosts are never wrong! I dunno what you're talking about! ~ King Boo

Oh, the screenshot must have the kill message AND timestamp to be valid.