Discovery Gaming Community
To: TAZ - notification of laws violation. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: TAZ - notification of laws violation. (/showthread.php?tid=130234)

To: TAZ - notification of laws violation. - Corile - 06-05-2015

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Nathan Bloodrose
[Recipient:]___ Temporary Autonomous Zoners
[Source:]______ Cali Base, Tau-23

[Subject:]_____ Information about Baffin laws violation.

[Priority:]____ Very High
[Encryption:]__ Very High

[Connecting relays...]
[Establishing visual feed...]
[Loading...]

Greetings,

I like Zoners. Your blessed no-fire policy leads to wonderful things such as growth of the free market and spread of the Orange Dream. Except, I'd very much appreciate if that Orange Dream wasn't right now floating somewhere in Baffin, where an overzealus bounty hunter shot my transport not too long ago. We'll ourselves of course make sure this bastard is not getting away with that, but if you could kick this guy out of your stations, that would be great too.

Respectfully,
Nathan Bloodrose
Bloodrose Syndicate

RE: To: TAZ - notification of laws violation. - Exodus - 06-05-2015

[Image: Chao_3_3_Theme_9_GIF_by_toa267.gif]

ID: Kelsey Norton,
Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Encryption: 5 Tons of Flax

Kallisti!

Senior Bloodrose, what you have faced in Baffin should not have happened. The fact that the certain individual seen on your guncam tried to rob you is very very sad. TAZ doesn't like gunfires shot in Baffin yet sometimes Eris is playing fools with her popes. Patrol wings will be deployed in order to restore the "NFZ" status.

Pentabarf will be applied on the bounty hunter you mentioned and as for the revenge of yours, I hope it will happen somewhere outside of Baffin. In addition I wish you good luck with hunting down that bloody lad. Thank you for informing us about this incident of yours, we'll make further steps to ensure your safe travel in our sacred home next time.

23's

RE: To: TAZ - notification of laws violation. - Thyrzul - 06-05-2015

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Maurizio Alghieri
[Recipient:]___ Temporary Autonomous Zoners
[Source:]______ Cali Base, Tau-23

[Subject:]_____ Re: Information about Baffin laws violation.

[Priority:]____ Very High
[Encryption:]__ Very High

[Connecting relays...]
[Establishing visual feed...]
[Loading...]

Buongiorno,

Signore Bloodrose allowed me to join in this channel, so I won't make another one only to approach you with the same message. This time it's not Orange Dream which is floating in Baffin space however, but a few thousands of innocent men, women, children, all lost to their lives to the very same bounty hunter Signore Bloodrose had the unfortune to encounter earlier. Due to some damages I may not be able to present the guncam images about the explosion itself, but if you look out your windows, you can spot the floating dead bodies easily. I hope that actions like this will not stay unpunished by folks such as yourselves.

Cordialmente,
Maurizio Alghieri
Bloodrose Syndicate

RE: To: TAZ - notification of laws violation. - Exodus - 06-05-2015

[Image: Chao_3_3_Theme_9_GIF_by_toa267.gif]

ID: Kelsey Norton,
Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Encryption: 5 Tons of Flax

Kallisti to you as well Senior Alghieri!

Thank you for giving us more information about the criminal who not only destroys goods but lets people to die in space. We'll handle with discretion but severly. TAZ will intercept the person in question and bounty hunters will also have a chance to eliminate the target.

May Eris watch over you Bloodrose Syndicate and maybe, maybe she will welcome you in a more appropiate way next time you visit our system.

23's