Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hacker Leaders [ENCRYPTED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hacker Leaders [ENCRYPTED] (/showthread.php?tid=130243)

To: Lane Hacker Leaders [ENCRYPTED] - Hana Ken - 06-05-2015

[Image: Hfbq8Q7.png]
[Image: neDs3HR.png]
Sisterhood of Dreams Encrypted Missive

"Konnichiwa Lane Hacker Representive,"

"My name is Hana Ken, acting as Hatsuyume or 'representative' for the Sisterhood of Dreams. I have left with this message with one of the communication officers on Leiden base to be passed onto you."

"We are a Sisterhood within the larger group you would know as the Golden Chrysanthemums, and are more than interested in securing the cardamine supply route through Kusari. We intend to move assets down to Morioka in order to support patrols in the area, safeguarding the 'Kusari Road' from lawful and other unwanted interference."

"We believe it would be prudent to show respect to yourselves by letting you know of our presence and intentions, especially as these assets may be operating in the vicinity of Leiden. I would also like to open a diplomatic channel between ourselves where, if there are any, concerns may be voiced."

"May the Dream flow and the stars keep you."

[Image: dnkF6FZ.png]

To: Hatsuyume Hana Ken, Sisterhood of Dreams - Nicole Hunter - 06-06-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Konnichiwa Hana-san,

It is good to hear from you. I always treasured our alliance with the Golden Chrysanthemums and it was truly a sad news for us when the Sisterhood plunged into disarray after Okasan Amaya Tanaka stepped down over three years ago. It was very unfortunate that Okasan Keiko Matsumado who tried to reunite the Sisterhood over two years ago failed to make a lasting impact on the Golden Chrysanthemums movement. For a moment I hoped that Lady Red of the Sisterhood of Light who emerged over a year ago might accomplish this goal, however, as I got to know her I realized that it is not her ambition - she prefers a path of serenity. Violent but brief emergence of the aggressive wing of Golden Chrysanthemums several months ago was nothing more than a spontaneous dash without much consequences.

This brings us to you and the merit of the case. The Lane Hackers wish to see strong and reliable ally in the Golden Chrysanthemums. However, how we can be certain that you will not fail as all your predecessors in last years? How can we be certain that the resources we are eager to devote to your cause will not be wasted yet again? Finally, dear Hana Ken-san, Hatsuyume of the Sisterhood of Dreams, how do you think we can help you to cement your position as a leader among the entirety of the Golden Chrysanthemums?

As a sign of good will, I am releasing access to our archive concerning the Golden Chrysanthemums which should give you a good insight in the past agreements between our movements. I will be eagerly awaiting your response, and should you decide you wish it, I will gladly meet with you face to face in order to discuss the questions that bother us.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...receiving.attachment...

The Golden Chrysanthemums

For decades Leiden Base in Galileo was serving as Liberty's gateway for Cardamine and Artifacts being smuggled through Kusari. Thanks to their business relations and Leiden's close proximity to Shikoku, The Lane Hackers were always maintaining a strong foothold in Kusari. Similar agenda and strong interest in Cardamine trade made from The Golden Chrysanthemums natural allies of The Lane Hackers and their leaderships were always trying to maintain cordial relations between the two groups. Taisho Ai Takeda sought a formal alliance with The Lane Hackers, Professor Phate and Professor Sanguinetti were frequent guests at the Golden Chrysanthemum Tea House, while Professor Nicole Hunter was closely cooperating with Okasan Amaya Tanaka and Okasan Keiko Matsumado. Unfortunately, recent years brought a lot of instability to the Golden Chrysanthemums which eventually left the organization in disarray. Even though currently The Golden Chrysanthemums lack any centralized leadership, The Lane Hackers are still seeking to maintain close relations with various groups within the faction, most notably Sisters of Light.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hacker Leaders [ENCRYPTED] - Hana Ken - 06-06-2015

[Image: Hfbq8Q7.png]
[Image: neDs3HR.png]
Sisterhood of Dreams Encrypted Message

"Konnichiwa Professor Hunter-san,"

"It is pleasing to see our missive responded to, and that the Lane Hackers still treasure relations with our cause despite its historical state of disarray. The attachment of previous Chrysanthemum diplomatic relations with yourselves is an enlightening gift, domo arigato. The Chrysanthemums have lacked cohesion for some time, a state which has weakened our current position. You are wise to evaluate our cause with such a discerning eye and we would have been suspicious were we met with anything less."

"I see you know Lady Red. A Sister I admire and respect greatly, albeit we are two sides of a petal: she lies on the light and I the other. The Sisterhood does not deviate from our one purpose: the ascension of ‘The Child Empress’ to the throne. The Sisterhood of Dreams does what it must to make it so, our Sisters have cast aside the luxury of their morality so that others may live in Amaterasu’s Light. For this task, we seek to build strong foundations with our allies. It is these foundations and our single-minded focus that will keep the Sisterhood from faltering."

"The Cardamine route through Kusari to yourselves, which we refer to as the ‘Yume no Kusari’, is vital to the longevity of our Sisterhood. Without the funds and resources that securing and supplying this route brings, the Sisterhood would not be able to maintain our operations. We understand that our fate is entwined with the fate of the Orange Dream, making it a top priority as we bide our time for the moment to strike out at our enemies. As to your final question Professor Hunter-san, she who holds the ‘Yume no Kusari’ has the ability to unite the Chrysanthemums to the Empress’ cause."

"Would you do me the honour of sharing tea (or the Dream… whichever you prefer) with me and discussing matters further?"

"May the stars keep you, I look forward to hearing your response"

[Image: dnkF6FZ.png]

To: Hatsuyume Hana Ken, Sisterhood of Dreams - Nicole Hunter - 06-08-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Konbanwa Hana-san,

I do suggest meeting tomorrow evening at Galileo jumphole in Shikoku. I am sending you as well access to my direct communication network to better coordinate should there be any change of plans.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...