Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=13025)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - Big_B - 02-10-2014

Its again a rainy day, Anthony is sitting in the waiting room and reading the news on his datapad. His body fills with anger as he reads through the news. The many pirates that terrorizes Bretonia and the Gallic Navy who is trying to take away his home remembers him why he wants to join the Bretonnian Armed Forces.
Suddenly his name is called. He sighs and puts the Datapad away befor he stands up and walks into the recruitment office. He takes attitude as he sees the Recruitment officer in his chair.

Recruitment officer: "You are Anthony Robson?"
Anthony: "Yes Sir"
Recruitment officer: "I have read through your application"

He opens Anthony's folder and looks into the pages

Quote:
Name: Anthony Robson
Place of birth: Planet New London
Skills: Advanced Fighter and Bomber skills, Basic Gunboat and Cruiser skills
Biography:
Anthony was born and brought up on planet New London. He went to the Bretonian Armed Forces as soon as he become 18 with the intention to bring a little more peace to Bretonia. He spent 1 year in a boot camp where he learned the handling of weapons and close combat fighting. After that he was assigned to the second fleet and showed that he is a good Pilot. Anthony is always out for a challenge to improve his combat skills and is not afraid to do anything to protect his home

The Recruitment officer closes the folder again and looks up

Recruitment officer: "So, you have been in the Armed Forces since you are 18?"
Anthony: "That is correct"
Recruitment officer: "And i saw that you even worked with Lieutenant Commander Zoe Avant who already forwarded your name to us. Its always good to see young people who fights for what we stand"
Anthony: "I'm always ready to do what has to be done"
Recruitment officer: "Alright, i will send your application to the Admirals. You should get a answer soon"
Anthony: "Thank you Sir"

They both shake their hand before Anthony leaves the room with good feeling that he would get accepted

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - Thunderer - 02-10-2014

• You seem like a capable recruit, Mister Anthony Robson. You will receive the questionnaire soon. But don't expect having a link within our ranks will help you, at least not directly.

Admiral George R. Hall

• Not as I hoped for, but good enough. Welcome, Ensign Anthony Robson. You may now pick up your Templar, or Challenger from Salisbury. Take care!

Admiral George R. Hall

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - Kaze Dagon - 02-22-2014

The recruitment centre was bustling during the lunch hour, which made Kaye decide to continue her visit through that particular sector of New London until the late afternoon. A couple of Beppies, also known as the Bretonian Police Authority patrolmen, passed by her, and one of them ogled her. As their eyes met, the beppie quickly returned to his conversation with his colleage, slightly blushed from being caught red-handed, while the woman smirked at the exchange and result.

Entering the recruitment centre once again, it was calmer now, with only a couple of people applying. Filling out the paperwork was fast enough and she placed some copies of her references in her pocket to validate her application later on.

After waiting for some good ten minutes, her name was called via a speaker.
She walked to the officer responsible and sat in front of him.

"Elizabeth Hamilton?"
"Yes sir. Here to do my part."

The officer looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk.

"And we got a lot to do, don't we, miss?"

Kaye placed her references on top of the officers table.

"My references and latest work i executed for the Crown."

The officer perused them and suddenly stiffened up, becoming serious.

Code:
Name: Elizabeth Kaye Douglas-Hamilton
DOB: 791/06/03
POB: Planet Cambridge, Newnham Sector
Parentage: James Douglas-Hamilton / Sarah McEvedy

Short Resume:
811 AS - Joined Bretonian Royal Marine Corps - 13 Commando
813 AS - Achieved Corporal rank.
814 AS - Applied for transfer to the Bretonian Armed Forces. Granted.
815 AS - Completion of space flight course in Queen Carina's Academy.
815 AS - Assignment to the 5th Wing - 3rd Fleet, New London.
817 AS - Achieved Lieutenant rank.
818 AS - Re-assigned to --REDACTED-- Letter of Marque granted.
821 AS - Returns Letter of Marque. Currently without employment.

"I see. Eager for the front lines, ma'am?"

"I was not doing my job well enough. I have to hit them harder. And that means, where the battle is thickest, Officer."

She nodded towards the next booth, where a young man, in his twenties at maximum was signing up.

"Everyday, our people die, bit by bit. Everyone wants to do their part and you need the manpower. Plus the experience will help."

The officer nodded in agreement.

"Very well, i will send your application to the Admiralty board. Good luck, ma'am."

"Good luck to us all."

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - AlphaWolf215 - 02-22-2014

• Good evening, Miss Elizabeth Kaye Douglas-Hamilton. Your reputation precedes you. The questionnaire has been delivered to you. Answer it, and return it to my office on New London Fleet Command.

Admiral Michelle O'Brian

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - NoMe - 03-05-2014

BIS?maybe?BIS

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - BlackHunter - 03-07-2014

Just request to faction. Medium skills of piloting bomber. Cause of my entry - I hate Galics

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - NoMe - 03-09-2014

hello recruitement center

my name is Terry Gilliam and I fly your military ships since now a good time (3 years). Recently in a battle against the Gauls one of your senior officers asked me to apply in your army.

I have experience with fighters and bombers and why not decorate my fuselages with your brand BAF| and become recognizable.

Cordially Terry Gilliam

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - AlphaWolf215 - 03-12-2014

• Good evening, Miss Elizabeth Kaye Douglas-Hamilton. I have still not received your questionnaire. You have until the end of the month, or your application will be recorded then.

Admiral Michelle O'Brian

• Pilots. I am going to need more information from both of you than that. I cannot, and will not, approve either of your applications. Take this opportunity gentlemen, tell me your life story, it's the only time i'll listen.

Admiral Michelle O'Brian

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - NoMe - 03-13-2014

(03-12-2014, 09:23 PM)AlphaWolf215 Wrote:
  • Good evening, Miss Elizabeth Kaye Douglas-Hamilton. I have still not received your questionnaire. You have until the end of the month, or your application will be rec

Admiral Michelle O'Brian

• Pilots. I am going to need more information from both of you than that. I cannot, and will not, approve either of your applications. Take this opportunity gentlemen, tell me your life story, it's the only time i'll listen.

Admiral Michelle O'Brian

please!

sorry talk with carina

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP) - AlphaWolf215 - 03-14-2014

• Pilot. I am afraid the Queen does not have the time nor patience to deal with unruly Officers, such as yourself. Consider your request hereby denied, and take two weeks to find any manners that you may posses before applying here once more.

Admiral Michelle O'Brian