Discovery Gaming Community
To: Goro Yoshida - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Goro Yoshida (/showthread.php?tid=130282)

Pages: 1 2

To: Goro Yoshida - Shinju - 06-06-2015

RECIPIENTS: Goro Yoshida
SOURCE: Leslie Curero, Kepler
SUBJECT: Heyu

Buenos Dias Goro,

It might be a slight surprise for you, but I hope it's not going to interrupt our friendship? As I said already, I trust only you and one more guy who helped me and provided me with temporary home and job. Well, I hope you are okay in Liberty and still kicking... Who knows, maybe from time to time I will help you with some insect wearing Navy and Police uniforms.

But today I need your help, Goro. I am going to map Ontario and Alberta for my systems and well... Maybe I can visit you again and you can help me with some secrets in Ontario and Alberta?

(!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

Agent Leslie Curero
Spezialoperationsabteilung

[Image: bdm_kleinsci7a.png]

Message End

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Yoshida - 06-06-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Liss... why you became a Rheinland agent?

Now you work for them? I once knew a man who was free from the shackles of government control. He even hacked Schatten's database. And then he became an agent of the Büro, loyal only to them. His former contacts used only to advance the Agency's interests.

I fear the same has happened to you now, my dear. If you want to convince me that you are still the same person I know, you need to show me whether your allegiance lies with the Büro or not.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Shinju - 06-07-2015

Buenos Dias Goro,

It's a long story, not sure if I want to annoy you with it. Si, I became one of them, but don't worry! It's not like I am 100% loyal and well... I am not even following their guidelines from Schatten. Problem is, I needed to use my skills from the FALLEN ANGELs project and Buro offered me this job. And well, you can ask yourself, dear. Why would Liss work or help them, if she's never cared for Rheinland? Tsk

But still, I am trying to keep my old relationships from the Reaper era. My superiors probably don't even know I am here and that's better for me.

Convice you? This might be kinda hard, I know you are intelligent and handsome hacker. Exactly because of this I want to meet you. It's easier to convice you in the bar or so... I am sorry if I made you upset!

Agent Leslie Curero

Message End

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Yoshida - 06-07-2015

...uploading.data...

I'd like to clarify some issues first before we meet in person again, Liss.

It isn't the first time that the Lane Hackers have assisted the Büro, and yet we have not received anything from them in return. You come asking for classified information which is clearly only useful to your bosses and your personal carreer, not Liss the former Reaper.

So please allow me first to address the currently outstanding issues with your new employers and I will get back to you as soon as it is done.

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Shinju - 06-11-2015

Goro,

I am not asking you as the agent of the Buro. I am asking you as your friend and person I trust. This exploration of Alberta was an excuse... I doubt you would accept this meeting if I've asked in your free time. I am sorry once more.

Agent Leslie Curero

Message End

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Yoshida - 06-12-2015

...uploading.data...

The outstanding issues have been addressed.

I hope you understand my caution since a few weeks after I invited you to my home you are now an agent of a government's Intelligence Agency. The Hackers take their security seriously, Liss.

But I value and cherish our friendship. So I am going to give you a chance after you accomplish one little thing. The Büro is experiencing some security issues. One of its members is working for the VWA. I want to make sure you are not one of them by killing a VWA operative.

Oh and please keep this intel private, Liss.

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Shinju - 06-13-2015

Goro,

I am going to do that, just because of you. I have doubts though, I haven't had them before. We'll see.

(!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  (!)  

Agent Leslie Curero

Message End

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Shinju - 07-30-2015

CommID: "The Fallen Angel"
To: Goro Yoshida
Subject: Done

Heyo there, dear Hacker.

I've failed. I left Rheinland and Buro behind me, why? I just didn't like their orders, forcing me to ally with my natural enemies, forcing me to attack my friends and this Rheinlandic language is horrible causing only headache.

I am really sorry, I guess you won't even respond and I can't be mad at you if you don't.

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Yoshida - 07-31-2015

...uploading.data...

It is understandable.

You didn't fit in an Intelligence Agency. Or you had any particular love for Rheinland. You did the right call and you already know that I wasn't particularly fond or supportive for your decision to join them.

Liss, you are always welcome in Leiden if you wish, however my colleagues would insist for some extra security measures for the next few months. You know we are rather suspicious towards any current or former agent.

RE: To: Goro Yoshida - Shinju - 07-31-2015

CommID: "The Fallen Angel"
To: Goro Yoshida
Subject: Done

Heyo there, dear Hacker.

I am not sure if Leiden is a smart decision if I am not trust worthy for now. I guess Rheinland isn't friendly as well and I got exiled from the Braillia. So for now I might stay and explore Edge snd Independent worlds, alone. Though, I would love to see you once again before I will have to disappear, out of your reach. 14th Freeport maybe? If you want of course.

~The Fallen Angel