Discovery Gaming Community
[Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? (/showthread.php?tid=130635)

Pages: 1 2

[Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Black Widow - 06-15-2015

One thing I have always been curious is what do the [Admin]s do on the server when they are not in [Admin] tags?
What chars do they fly and which factions are they actively apart of?

Admin are a very mysterious bunch players and not much is known about their in-game habits, so I am wondering if they would like to share them, what do you do on disco?

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Thyrzul - 06-15-2015

Yeah, because they'll obviously tell it...

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Black Widow - 06-15-2015

They dont have to but it would interesting to know

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Connor - 06-15-2015

Quote:One thing I have always been curious is what do the [Admin]s do on the server when they are not in [Admin] tags?

They do what any other person on disco does...?

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Max Morse - 06-15-2015

There's a few admins that aren't comfortable letting people know what factions they're a part of. I can't speak for why exactly they do this, but it probably has to do with people seeing it as favoritism.

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - nOmnomnOm - 06-15-2015

Admin factions OP

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Vigilia.Procuratio - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 10:57 PM)Max Morse Wrote: ... it probably has to do with people seeing it as favoritism.

Another reason might be that they'd regularly be targeted just because they're Admin.

(06-15-2015, 10:30 PM)Black Widow Wrote: Admin are a very mysterious bunch

Very. Alley “miaows” all the time in space.

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Maskage - 06-15-2015

2brdai

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Remnant - 06-15-2015

I don't make any new characters. I merely develop the ones I already have. A lot. I do enjoy myself quite a bit though. I'm still all around the place, by no means am I inactive ingame.

RE: [Admin] Gamer Profiles: What chars do you play / factions are you apart of ? - Foochow - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 11:46 PM)King Boo Wrote: I don't make any new characters. I merely develop the ones I already have. A lot. I do enjoy myself quite a bit though. I'm still all around the place, by no means am I inactive ingame.

Freelancer ID (nerd)