Discovery Gaming Community
To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED] (/showthread.php?tid=130770)

To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED] - Thallia Thorn - 06-19-2015

Go...go...good day Captain Lewis,

On our brief exchange, to my surprise you asked me about holi...holiday homes on Cambridge. Odd I th...thought, considering Curacao is much closer to Libertonian house space and would probably be more suited to your needs... Nonetheless I've dug up some info for you.

I have three words for you, the FitzWilliam district. You won't find a finer retreat pla...planetside than there. Not only is it the most cultural area, with plenty to learn, see and, ur, do for a mind attuned and interested in history; but it also is a short grav-tram ride into the main star ports, market districts... etc.

I have a friend who rents out time-share apa...apartments, if you'd like I can sort something out on your behalf.

May the stars keep you, Captain.

Dr. Thallia Thorn and Lexi

RE: To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED] - Foochow - 06-27-2015

=[ Incoming Transmission ]=

-Highly Encrypted-
Decrypting transmission... [ ||||||||||||||||| ] 100%
Establishing Video Feed... Signal strong

[Image: ArED3sS.png]

Sender ID: 'Mongoose'
Subject: Job well done

Greetings, Missie. My respects.

Ah, I did hear your suggestion out. I did took a day off and went to the FitzWilliam district. Indeed it was fun, lot's of paintings to be seen. I admire the artist behind them, they're pretty good I must say. Well, anyways, I have to return to my duties. I'm pretty sure I'll stumble upon you once again, so we'll have more time to chit-chat.

Oh also, I almost forgot. I wish you best of luck -Missie- , until we meet again.

Mongoose, out.

=[ Transmission Terminated ]=

RE: To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED] - Thallia Thorn - 06-27-2015

:: Incoming Transmission - Identification: Dr. Thallia Thorn::
::Location - |Error|::
::Loading Audio-Video Playback::

Go...good day, Captain Lewis.

I...i'm glad you visited the district. It ranks amongst my favourite destinations, losing myself for hours. It's a home from, ur, home.

I too hope our paths ,ur, cross again in Liberties stars, th...though a particular question bothers me. What do you believe better? Synth paste or synth gel? Can you even taste the difference? Libertonian food must be foul to resort to such... ur... -compromises-.

May the stars keep you, Captain Lewis.

::Transmission terminated::

RE: To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED] - Thallia Thorn - 07-10-2015

[Image: p4JjBLJ.png]

Good Day Lewis,

I, ur, hope this message finds you well. It has been a while, and thought it worthwhile just checking in. I miss our -conversations-, talking the ti...time away opining on the trivial. Per...perhaps when you're off duty, they'll be time for a catch-up?

May the Stars Keep you.

[Image: oMIVZWQ.png]

RE: To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED] - Foochow - 07-11-2015

=[ Incoming Transmission ]=

-Highly Encrypted-
Decrypting transmission... [ ||||||||||||||||| ] 100%
Establishing Video Feed... Signal strong

[Image: ArED3sS.png]

Sender ID: 'Mongoose'
Subject: Hello

Why hello there, indeed, it's been a while. I was quite busy too, constantly on different ops... Well, I did catch some free time, we can meet for a talk, of course. The usual place will suit just fine, poke me with time and date.

Mongoose, out.

=[ Transmission Terminated ]=