Discovery Gaming Community
Coalition Recruitment [Defunct] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: Coalition Recruitment [Defunct] (/showthread.php?tid=130897)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Tabris - 01-02-2017

He is quiet for several minutes, just staring down the man across from him before he holsters his pistol, waving the man off he turns away from him.

"Go to the Quartermaster muppet, tell him to give you the Starter Package, once you are done report to Zvezdny Gorodok and grab a bunk...Pray you don't meet me again because that usually means you managed to garner the attention of the Ministry in a bad way." he grumbles, obviously put-out that he wouldn't be able to shoot the Gaul. But he would do his duty and continue to screen recruits.

Without waiting for Michel to leave he gave a shout of
"NEXT!" for the next applicant to enter.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - SCEC - 01-28-2017

***CLASSIFIED***
Sirius Coalition High Commisariat for Science and Technological Advancement

Date: CLASSIFIED
Location: Mykolaiv Station, Department for Advanced Space Exploration (DESA)
To: SCRA HQ

Dear SCRA Comrades!

The High Commisariat for Science and Technological Advancement (HCSTA) salutes you!
We do hereby inform You of the Directive 2876/59 adopted by High Commissar for Science comrade Jakub Kadetov and the Head of the DESA, comrade Yussuf al-Saddif, that affiliates a team of scientists to SCRA with a view to bring scientific research closer to in-field exploration of space and direct contacts with non-Coalition vessels and technologies.

The cause of scientific advancement has been a pivotal objective for our People since the inception of the original Sol Coalition and is the manifestation of the Will of the People who wish to live in a bright communistic future and ensure our supremacy over the rest of the Sirius sector to encourage our potential allies to join our cause and demoralize capitalistic enemies. Moreover, in-field research is crucial for Coalition due to recent hostile alien activity in the Magellan system.

It is also the manifestation of the Unity of the Army and the People of the Coalition and the landmark the science occupies in the life of our Society.

Therefore we request that the SCRA High Command in the face of any Officer deemed appropriate to make decisions in question to affiliate our designee to SCRA and establish a subdivision named Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army - Research Corps (SCRA-RC - Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса - Исследовательское Подразделение, РАКС-ИП) that will be subordinate to both SCRA command and DESA. In case of consent, the designee is to be provided with service vessel of the "Storm" class with all required equipment by the DESA. The designee dossier is in the attachment. We do believe in Your wise and considerate decision to implement the noble cause set forth in the Directive 2876/59.

Hail the Unity of our People!
With Respect,

Executive Director of the DESA,
Li Xian
Attachment
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
DOSSIER
***HIGHLY CLASSIFIED***
Name: Mstislav Sizykh (Мстислав Сизых)
[Image: c804d9e801.jpg]
Birth Date: 19/07/797
Birth Place: Planet Volgograd
Marital Status: Not married
Current Scientific Rank: Candidate of Sciences, Biology
Current Military Rank: Lieutenant-in-reserve
Education:
- Basic Education Centre #47, Planet Volgograd (804-815) - graduated with honours, Lenin's badge for diligence
- Vocational School for Agriculture #4, Planet Volgograd (815-817) - not finished, tranferred to Kirov People's University, Station Zvezdny Gorodok
- Kirov People's University, Zvezdny Gorodor (817-820), Department of Biology; Thesis - "Practical use of substitution of metachondrial DNA in xeno-eukarioutes with human genetic material". Graduated with honours, Lenin's Diploma of Red Banner.
Professional Training:
- Xenobiology Department at DESA (820-824), Mykolaiv Research Station. Was affiliated to Prof. Evgeniy Baumann and carried out research related to the development of Coalition bio-genetic weapons (see Project "Lynx" (Рысь) further investigation may require appropriate authorization credentials).
- Extensive training for Quantum Physics under Prof. Boleslav Vishnevsky - completed with excellence.
Military training:
- Basic Infantry Support training - Military Base #430, Planet Volgograd (815-816)
- Basic Spacecraft for military purposes training - Zvezdny Gorodok(817-818)
- Advanced light and heavy vessels piloting course - Mykolaiv Research Station (821-824)
- Scientific Data Gathering and Reconnaissance course - Mykolaiv Research Station (822-824)
- Space combat tactics - Mykolaiv Research Station (822-824)
Additional training:
- Extensive Ideology Training - Zvezdny Gorodok (817-818)
- Advanced Ideology Training - Zvezdny Gorodok (818-820), enlisted as political officer (политрук) in reserve
- Extensive Alliance Nations Language Course - Mykolaiv Research Station (820-823)

Background:
Born in Habitat #8, Planet Volgograd. Father - Konstantin Sizykh, Coalition Pilot, Lieutenant, killed in action in 801 in a dogfight with Corsairs, awarded with Red Banner Medal post-mortem. Mother - Ekaterina Sizykh (Riabtseva), Medical Bay employee, Habitat #8, nurse. Has two half-sisters born in 804 and 806. Overall, the family is ideologically correct.
He was a good and diligent student. Later on, in the time of being a scientist carried out the tasks with zeal and rigor. Nowadays is respected in his commune, has already persuaded two zoners into joining the Coalition. His professional skills and extensive ideological training make him a perfectly valid candidate for the position.

Service note: transmission is to be terminated after reading.

***END OF TRANSMISSION***

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Wuruthai - 01-28-2017

Name:
Uruthai Ulyanov

Date of Birth:
APRİL 25th, 780 A.S.

House/Nation of Origin:
Planet Volgograd, Omega 52,

Previous Experience:
Miner and mining transporter pilot

House/Nation of Origin:
Tau-29 (know)

I was 2 years old. Then my father's capitalist companies
I learned that you were killed. I started investigating the cause and finally found it.
My dad was working in the Raw Hydrocarbon mines on Tau-29. Later
Began to sympathize with revolution.
He tried to bring his friends together for the revolution. The bosses who learned it
They have killed my father in outcast. In my mother already working for life
She died at a young age. I am that planet your planet is my life
I mined it. I want to move on my father's path now. No longer
It is time for this system to change. Standing kneeling for life
I prefer to die.

For the revolution!

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Tabris - 01-29-2017

With a sigh as the secretary passed him two more applications he shook his head. Did nobody understand protocol anymore? You either came in person or the Commissariat would hunt you down and either drag you in or shoot you...Still he was feeling charitable...For the first application...And sent a Neural-Mail message to the name 'Mstislav Sizykh'.

Code:
Comm ID: Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army Recruitment Office
Target ID: Mstislav Sizykh
Subject: Application

"Dear Muppet, normally we do not accept applications from some idiot at places low in the food chain, however you have caught the eye of the Recruitment office who believes you deserve the chance to apply in person. You are to report to the Recruitment Office within 20 minutes or the Ministry of Truth will send somebody to 'pay you a visit' and educate you on proper protocol.

I trust you understand what that means. Do not keep me waiting Muppet."

With that he sent off the message to the first applicant and took a look at the second one. At this point his charitable mood had passed like a kidney stone, his frown turned deeper as he casually looked it over before feeding it through the shredder...He had enough of muppets like that to last a lifetime...If he came in person he might reconsider, perhaps he had his kid dictating his notes....Or not. Either way it would be therapeutic for the Commissar...

RE: Coalition Recruitment - SCEC - 01-30-2017

The day in the DESA was rather hot with many vodka split and drunk figures bending over various schematics.

"Finally, those brass soldiers have agreed to cooperate! Let's drink to this, comrades!"

Comrade Sizykh was the centre of the feast, and even despite politely declining to drink with motivation of having to go for distant worlds in the name of Coalition soon, he couldn't resist the blatant alco-attack of his colleagues.

But in the dim-lit office of the DESA director was an atmosphere of anger. Doctor Li Xian was annoyed, as always his colleagues would say.

"It's preposterous! How this one-convolution military infusorium dare to call *a muppet* our workers?! We build guns, and ships, and shields and maintain the artificial gravitation on their dwelling places and keep space radiation off their testicles and still being sneer at?! I gonna deliver the case to the Ministry for Science and Technological Advancement, we'll see who would laugh in the end when the Ministry of Truth will check their recruitment office for national treason because of subverting scientific work."

And yet his angry red eyes became a bit calmer after a sip of synth vodka. His heartbeat began to slow.

"Nah, let's wait until they hand our designee the SCRA ID. All in all, these recruiters are so dull-minded they can't even conceive the nature of the jumpholes they use everyday. Maybe, they even can't do without this alleged "oppression", for those recruits of non-Coalition descent really need a punch or two to understand how the things are done here. Those weaklings and whelps deserve no less. Hope, Mstislav will live up to their expectations, unless he wants to be executed for disgracing our science. I'd rather it didn't come to his..."

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Tabris - 02-01-2017

As the commissar waited for the next muppet to walk through the door of the recruitment office he reached into his desk drawer and withdrew a book, it was written by Premier Warner himself on his theories on Katzism which the Coalition operated under and the changes to the old model he has had to conduct over the recent years due to the ever-changing landscape of Sirius and it's political 'rollercoster' as he saw it.

It also held many insights into the past of the Premier during his time as a Libertonian revolutionary and the view of the Revolution from the sight of one of the working-class members they were trying to liberate. He soon became very engrossed with the book he pretty much ignored everything around him, he wouldn't even realize if one of the muppets had walked through the door to talk to him. He propped his feet up ontop of his desk and kept reading, unware of the room around him.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Wuruthai - 02-02-2017

(02-01-2017, 08:22 AM)Tabris Wrote: As the commissar waited for the next muppet to walk through the door of the recruitment office he reached into his desk drawer and withdrew a book, it was written by Premier Warner himself on his theories on Katzism which the Coalition operated under and the changes to the old model he has had to conduct over the recent years due to the ever-changing landscape of Sirius and it's political 'rollercoster' as he saw it.

It also held many insights into the past of the Premier during his time as a Libertonian revolutionary and the view of the Revolution from the sight of one of the working-class members they were trying to liberate. He soon became very engrossed with the book he pretty much ignored everything around him, he wouldn't even realize if one of the muppets had walked through the door to talk to him. He propped his feet up ontop of his desk and kept reading, unware of the room around him.

The officer sat quietly in front of your book and watched it. He wondered what the book was. Whenever he thought that revolutionary theory would be taught. Later, he noticed the holes in his shoes to get to work. Then he said: I am in the right place!
He said that I should not give up, no matter what. He kept on waiting. He hesitated not to call out.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Tabris - 02-03-2017

His gaze darts up from his book briefly before his expression turned from it's neutral appearance to a deadpan expression that showed how unimpressed he was at the appearance of this new muppet. Still he had a job to do. So he set down his book ontop of the desk and glared at the newcomer to his office.

"Alright, what type of Muppet are you and why are you here?" he asked the man harshly, his tone as sharp as a Blood Dragon's Katana blade as he glared down the muppet across from him.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Wuruthai - 02-04-2017

(02-03-2017, 11:54 PM)Tabris Wrote: His gaze darts up from his book briefly before his expression turned from it's neutral appearance to a deadpan expression that showed how unimpressed he was at the appearance of this new muppet. Still he had a job to do. So he set down his book ontop of the desk and glared at the newcomer to his office.

"Alright, what type of Muppet are you and why are you here?" he asked the man harshly, his tone as sharp as a Blood Dragon's Katana blade as he glared down the muppet across from him.

A whimper is a surly body. The heart started to swoop quickly. He would now take the first step to enter the army as red as his hair. It's the first step on my father's path! Then he tried to get rid of the shy mood. Forced words were spoken
"I want to join SCRA, comrade, so I'm here ..."
Then the next reaction was waiting. While I was waiting, my heart and my whole body were in excitement.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Tabris - 02-04-2017

He wasn't impressed, THIS pathetic muppet is what he would be receiving nowadays? Those muppets in the Army would eat him up and spit out the bones within a day! Still proceedure must be followed...So he gestures to the chair across from him, fixing his cold uncaring gaze upon him as he waited for him to take the seat.

"Alright Muppet." he began, his tone never changing and his gaze barely blinking as he stared down the muppet seated across from him. "What makes you think you are prepared to join the Army?"