Discovery Gaming Community
Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! (/showthread.php?tid=13097)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Malaclypse 666 - 10-16-2008

Alright, Cabbages,

get out your scarey masks, and bring your wallets!

The Temporary Autonomous Zoners will play host in Bafflin' system for our premiere Open House, Pineal Show 'n Shine, and Fithing Day for our frequent "visitors".

The Festivities will begin on All Hallow's Eve, 31 October, at 2200 SMT; and will continue throughout the weekend.

Come one, come all. Get to know your weird but friendly Zoner neighbors in Bafflin'. Activate your pathetic Pineals in the Goddess Geode. Join our Scrubby Rangers for a Scrubby drive and Chuckwagon Dinner!

Oh, and we will be collecting Fithes for the Church of Eris Esoteric. (If 10 percent is a Tithe, then 5 percent is a Fithe, right? Right!) If you frequently use our beautiful system to transport ..ahem.. goods, then it's time to make your annual donation for that wonderful priviledge. Don't be shy. Bring your wallets.

(5% of your net worth is suggested for Independents. Special Blessings and rates for Factions can be arranged..)

Bring your Memes, Paradigms, curiousity and questions for special attention and alteration by our beloved Episkopos. You know you want to. This may be your first step towards a cabbage-free existence.

Please remember to observe our Pentabarf while visitin Bafflin'. See you there!

Malaclypse, for the TAZ

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - onca - 10-17-2008

Landsakes.. I wondered why this throbbing headache, right between my eyes, was slowly getting worse... rightio I can see Pete turning up with a pocketful of candy jack-o-lanterns and a big pot of raw apples (yellow of course).

Kallisti,

(ps. What's "SMT"?)

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - n00bl3t - 10-17-2008

Communication re-directed.

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Doc Holliday - 10-17-2008

This sounds pretty Kool! I'll try to be there. For those brave enough, I have several cases of Klingon Blood wine in my hold to add to that already on the station. I can stomach it. Can you?

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Malaclypse 666 - 10-17-2008

Ah, the IND's illustrious Cabover Pete! I'm sure we can get that Pineal soothed for ya, sir. Two hours in the Geode and you'll be ready to party like it's 1999!

(Oh, and "SMT" would be Sirius Mean Time, strikingly similar to ancient Greenwich Mean Time, Pete. But don't worry if you're a bit late.. we'll be partying all weekend!)

Doc, bring on the blood wine! We're carting in loads of other delicacies as we speak.. why not a little Klingon wine as well?

Now, I've had a request from the Captain of a Lib Dread to attend. I will say this once: The only cap ships welcome in Bafflin' for the Event will be TAZ or registered Zoners. It's a small bloody system, lads. You can nearly see from end to end with the naked eye. Would hate to have that beautiful view blocked by a bunch of lumbering iron, eh? Find a smaller costume!!

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Malaclypse 666 - 10-25-2008

Bumpty bump!

Oh, did I mention the party favors and door prizes?

Each guest will receive a free sample of that famous Discordian Sacrament, Kallisti Gold!

He/she/It will also receive a complimentary copy of the Principia Discordia, fresh from our Underground Press on Roppongi station.

Lookin' forward to pullin' the wool over your ocular organs!

Mal

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Doc Holliday - 10-25-2008

Get's more appetizing by the day!

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - ivr56 - 10-25-2008

* Incoming Transmission*
To: Hosts of Hallow Eve 817 A.S
Subject: OSC Rates/Arrangements

Guten Tag Temporary Autonomous Zoners
I'm Commander James Dieter of the Orbital Spa and Cruise Liner Emerald Sunset. I am wondering what rates can I get for Orbital Spa and Cruise. I'm sure it will be a fantastic event and many will be excited to join in the festivities and we have spare rooms we can provide to Zoners if needed for the weekend.

Looking Forward to Hearing from You

Regards
James Dieter
Orbital Spa and Cruise Emerald Sunset

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Malaclypse 666 - 10-25-2008

Message to: Cmdr. Deiter, OSC
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Sir, I'm sure any "overflow" from our weekend guests will avail themselves of your beautiful facilities at Curacao. We will of course direct them there if needed.

If you are representing OSC as a whole, I'm sure we can come up with a "group rate" for your attendance, which would of course include your continued welcome in and through Baffin.

Please contact me through private comms to discuss the arrangements.

Yours in Eris,
Malaclypse, for the TAZ

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - onca - 10-30-2008

Only one more sleep to go! Now I'm just wondering: should I bring the barge-arse transport, make a bit of money on the way.... but all those blimmin asteroids getting in the way... Or should I hop in the 'Lass and zip on in?

I dunno... the crew might be a bit disappointed if I leave them at home, they've been looking forward to this for weeks. "Can we go planet-side, Capt Pete... Can we wear costumes, Capt Pete... Can we partake of the local customs, Capt Pete...." yeah I spose I won't hear the end of it.

//ooc: shameless bump! Hey still happening aint it?