Discovery Gaming Community
Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! (/showthread.php?tid=13097)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Joggin - 10-30-2008

' Wrote:Only one more sleep to go! Now I'm just wondering: should I bring the barge-arse transport, make a bit of money on the way.... but all those blimmin asteroids getting in the way... Or should I hop in the 'Lass and zip on in?

I dunno... the crew might be a bit disappointed if I leave them at home, they've been looking forward to this for weeks. "Can we go planet-side, Capt Pete... Can we wear costumes, Capt Pete... Can we partake of the local customs, Capt Pete...." yeah I spose I won't hear the end of it.

//ooc: shameless bump! Hey still happening aint it?

Capt Pete,

As planetside docking is likely to be full, can I park me Stinger on yer barge mate? That way I can dump the Zen_Clipper's keys behind the bar and really enjoy them apples....

A crate of Gaian Green Gin sits in me hold for the favour

Mad John

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - onca - 10-30-2008

' Wrote:Capt Pete,

As planetside docking is likely to be full, can I park me Stinger on yer barge mate? That way I can dump the Zen_Clipper's keys behind the bar and really enjoy them apples....

A crate of Gaian Green Gin sits in me hold for the favour

Mad John
Sure mate! And any grease, rust spots or hull decay were definitely present on yer Stinger before she got parked in my hold.... hehe

Gaian green gin -- is that anything like absinthe? (oooohhhhhh flashbacks)

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Malaclypse 666 - 10-31-2008

Sir Bacon Butty, the Bafflin' scrubbies will have that rusty ship cleaned to factory specs in an augenblick. Probably be done by the time old MJ docks for the eve.

Yes, definitely, hide your ship keys, Between the Gaian green, the Bafflin' blue sapphire, the Canarian cheroots and the KG flowin'.. Well.. the management is not responsible..

I've been researching some wacky Terran pastimes, and I think it's time to revive an old tradition popular to those Unistat primates who consumed beer. It was called a Demolition Derby!

Goddess hasn't noodged me with the details yet.. perhaps there are none, eh?

Oh, and for you new folk in Sirius, we'll be offering a 500,000 rebate on the purchase of any Ugly Betty from Shasta Outpost. Only 1.5 Million for a kitted 360-hold freighter!

(Rebate subject to verification of vessel purchase. No other warranties apply, either written or expressed.)

Lessee.. so party favors.. check.

Overflow lodging.. check.

Nudist costume.. check.

I think we're ready!

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Zelot - 10-31-2008

To: Baffin, 'Nuff Said

From: Assistant to the traveling secretary of Ze'ev Barak's left foot

Well, Folks, Now that Samura has kindly supplied me with a Liner for my Personal use, I have set it up at Shasta. Anyone without loggings for the festivities is welcome.... Provided you are from the right side of the line. I think you all know what I mean.

Ze'ev Barak's Left Foot -out-

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Ironwatsas - 10-31-2008

* Incoming Transmission*
To: Tango-Alpha-Zulu Communications Anomaly
Subject: Communications Intercept/Party

You, citizens. It has come to my attention that your kind has decrypted my secure military communications channels and comm codes, and in the process jepordised our operations in this region. Standing operatinal procedure mandates dis-servicing of potential comm-net violators.

However, it has also come to my attention that you are throwing a party, so screw standing operational procedure, I'm heading to Baffin tomarrow!

And if it ain't too late for last minuite party game ideas, I have a couple of these I'd be willing to sacrifice by putting a pile of money into it and seeing who can crack it open!

Soooooo, I'm lookin' forward to hearing from ya!

~The Watsas.

*Transmission terminated*

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - LoTeK_ - 10-31-2008

Filling chimaera' cargo hold with sake!
It seems the ol' Sulu have a party scheduled for the weekend...

What...?! Allright scrap the sake, I suppose it doesn't pair very well with those Goddess pineals....

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - obnoxious1 - 10-31-2008

// Just wanted to point out a mistake..
Quote:The Festivities will begin on All Hallow's Eve, 31 October, at 2200 SMT; and will continue throughout the weekend.
All Hallows Eve is the 30th.. All Souls day ( All Hallows day) is the 31st...

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - onca - 10-31-2008

' Wrote:// Just wanted to point out a mistake..

All Hallows Eve is the 30th.. All Souls day ( All Hallows day) is the 31st...
Seems like there's a bit of garbled static on the airwaves.... I could swear it sounded like some lonely voice trying to correct one of the Goddess' Siriusly Born Representatives. What cheek, by Goddess. I'd say his pineal needs a bit of work... now where's me drill...

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Malaclypse 666 - 10-31-2008

Corks can be heard popping in Shasta's main hall. A red-haired whirlwind from Belfast is shouting orders in the huge communal galley.

"Ye bleedin' idiot! It's a Canape, not a horsecock sandwich! Take about a pound o' that salmon pate' off there!"

Mama Dis and Shamus are on breadcrumb duty, stationed in the Cortez and 29 systems to guide pilgrim and partygoer alike towards Bafflin'.

A strange sweet aroma wafts about inside the Geode. A few curious scrubbies sampled the tiny molecules, and were now making tetrahedrons and infinity symbols in the air.

Mal smiled as a small pooch grabbed his robe, and began pulling him "upwards" toward the Geode's entrance. Mal kicked in his own Kundanabula to speed the journey. "Yes, Fnordie, it's time to launch and greet our guests. If Eris isn't pleased with our efforts, She can choke on one of Moira's canapes!"

In Chao, Veri-sombunall-tas.

Bafflin' Open House! ~ All Hallow's Eve! - Doc Holliday - 11-01-2008

Enjoyed my brief time today with some of the gang at Shasta. I intend to be back for a bit longer.
Great show, mates.