Discovery Gaming Community
Repairs of Mount Akaishi, Series Z Montante Dragons Gunboat. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Repairs of Mount Akaishi, Series Z Montante Dragons Gunboat. (/showthread.php?tid=131032)

Repairs of Mount Akaishi, Series Z Montante Dragons Gunboat. - Neonzumi - 06-26-2015

-Filed in the Mito Shipyards engineering department data archive.-

Accesing data...
Complete.
Decrypting...
Complete.

So, as you all know we currently lack resources for building any major vessels, including our Hachimans. Considering that i decided to try and do something about it, we need to expand our fleet for what is upcoming. The first thing i managed to get my hands on right now is a, well who am i to lie, not a brand new, but a broken up rusty Series Z Montante. Yes, it may be broken up and rusty but its still semi-functional and i got it for relatively free. Thats a good start. After closer examination and gathering some data, the resources required to repair it, and make it functional are minimal or at least much cheaper then building one of our Gunboats from scratch, so the job will be taken upon.

Base of the Gunship is stable, the left and the right starboard are majorly damaged, along with the shield capacitor. The shield itself is stable but unable to be powered up as the power plant is disconnected from it for some reason. The Cruise Disruptor mount along with three weapon capacitors are completely inactive, and need to be fixed, but if it turns out the damage is too big, perhaps even replaced. The engines are barely working the propulsion system is unstable as the Fusion Drive and the fuel injection system has been burnt.The equipment currently on the vessel is fairly outdated and damaged, so that too will be replaced.

As the above analysis state, we will not require too many resources we don't already have, even if it sounds that the ship is in horrible state. Most things just need to be rewired honestly. The biggest issue is the Engine and the Hull Plating, we will need a few things delivered to be able to repair them. After that the weapons system and the scanner along with the rest will take place.

The resources required are as it follows:

Code:
Hull Repair:
1000 Units of Ship Hull Panels
20 Units of Basic Alloy

Engine Repair:
100 Units of Engine Components
CNOS Engine Blueprints

Weapon System Repairs:
-N/A-

Ofcourse the Dragon who does spare the time to bring the needed commodity's listed will be rewarded for the effort. The person needs to note in here that he/she will be the one delivering the cargo so that a mixup wont be caused. The delivery needs to be filed under this file itself so that the pilot can be payed out.

Allright chop chop now we have plenty of work to do!

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

RE: Repairs of Mount Akaishi, Series Z Montante Dragons Gunboat. - Neonzumi - 07-05-2015

Detected incoming packets...
Accesing data...
Downloading...
Complete.
Opening file...

Due to the amount of work that is upon us a transmission will be sent out to the allies to assist with gathering the supplies. So considering that i wont need a dragon to do the delivery. Thats about it.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

Uploading into archive...

RE: Repairs of Mount Akaishi, Series Z Montante Dragons Gunboat. - Neonzumi - 07-05-2015

Uploading file into archive...
Complete.
Opening file...

So it seems that the Akaishi's hull has been completely patched up. Due to the effort of DRD bringing extra supplies they were able to replace it whole, and with the extra engine components and parts soon it will be up and running! Seems that we don't need those blueprints after all. Hmm...now i got some shots of it in space, with a still broken engine, but operational. With 63 Pulse Speed ,which was more then expected, it took a spin around the large ice asteroid outside of Mito, thats a big step! The engineers expect it to be up and running by the time i finally get back from Hikone. Though i am at the shipyard right now as i had some work to take care off. Damn my head hurts, and it seems that my Katsaguchi suffered great damage after the last operation. But irelevant! At least for this archive. Let me just file the pictures i mentioned.

Attachments:
Akaishi's first flight.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

RE: Repairs of Mount Akaishi, Series Z Montante Dragons Gunboat. - Neonzumi - 07-06-2015

Detected incoming packets...
Accesing data...
Downloading...
Complete.
Opening file...

I am back to Hikone. Received a file package containing Akaishi's status. So it seems, the hull reinforcing has been completed, the engines have been converted into a more efficient type, demanding less fuel at the cost of expending the powerplant, which is finally re-connected to Akaishi's shield capacitor. The ships has been re-armed, with newly constructed Blood Dragon Chigiriki turrets, a Reinforced Cruise Disruptor and Heavy Countermeasure. Scanner arrays and the thruster were heavily upgraded to fit the current standards. The ships is back online and fully operational! The test flight will be performed by me when i get back to Chukogu, lets hope i don't die in a grand explosion due to a fuel leak or something of the sort.

Attachments:

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.