Discovery Gaming Community
Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=131053)

Pages: 1 2

Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Jansen - 06-27-2015

Liberty News Service - News Bulletin

According to one of our government sources, who wishes to stay unknown for obvious reasons, a group of Nomad related vessels has been spotted venturing towards Liberty, while their intentions remain unknown, the LSF and the Navy expect that they are able to fight them back in the California system.
It is advised that civilian vessels do not enter the system after 18:00 SMT.

OORP stuff:

What does this mean?
Wilds and Nomads are going to attack California, obvious, no?

Who can participate?
Wilds, Nomads, Liberty people like the LSF, LN, LPI, maybe even some Rogues, Xenos or Hackers? (It would be really great if this wouldnt end in odds of 10 to 1, so try to keep it fair people)

Why are we doing this?
Because it could be fun? (sun)

Where will it happen?
Somewhere in California, not sure on the exact place yet, but likely a quite bit away from the bases in there.

What about rule 3.2?
If you want to take part in this event, you willingly ignore this rule and will no report anyone that comes back to the fight after having been killed (This is likely going to be necessary due to the rather limited number of players on the Nomad-related side of this event). If you attempt to report someone for this Ill definitely not like you anymore.

RE: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Jansen - 06-27-2015

Liberty News Service - News Bulletin - update

It appears that the previously mentioned information is correct, the Nomad related vessels are likely to reach California at 18.00 SMT. That means that there is only one hour left to evacuate the civilians from the area.

RE: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Kauket - 06-27-2015

I'd recommend changing the time as it conflicts with the Omicron stress test. (if it is happening today)

RE: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Jansen - 06-27-2015

Im aware of the Omicron event, but I dont think that this is going to be a problem. It might actually be benefitial to even out numbers a bit.

RE: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Lythrilux - 06-27-2015

The whole point of the event isn't to even out the numbers though. It's too see how many players there are on either playerbase, in prep for a storyline event that will take place soon.

Personally I wish you hosted it on another day, because then It'd mean I could bring my Aoi| along Tongue

I meant that it would even the numbers out for this event, in terms of a few Nomads against Libertys finest Wink
Its more of a spontaneous thing because I simply have some time left today, so doing it another day would likely not work all that well.

RE: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Connor - 06-27-2015

Tomorrow might be a better date for this. Gives people some more time to think about joining the event.

RE: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Fluffyball - 06-27-2015

So, it means that Nomad ID ZOI restrictions are lifted, am I right?

RE: Nomad related raid into Liberty, (Libertonians welcome? :s) 27.6.; 18 UTC - Burning - 06-27-2015

Quote:Who can participate?
Wilds, Nomads, Liberty people like the LSF, LN, LPI, maybe even some Rogues, Xenos or Hackers? (It would be really great if this wouldnt end in odds of 10 to 1, so try to keep it fair people)

Does "Liberty people" include Hellfire Legion?

I'd definitely say so Wink