Discovery Gaming Community
To: Quinn Vickers [Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Quinn Vickers [Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=131271)

To: Quinn Vickers [Encrypted] - Thallia Thorn - 07-04-2015

[Image: p4JjBLJ.png]

Hello Qu...Quinn!

I hope you are, urm, doing well since we last saw each other.

I had to rush off and , ur, haven't had a chance to pass your way but I have an of...offer for you. The work on the 'Aceso' is getting underway and, whilst it'll be manageable with minimal crew, she could use a resident engineer onboard. Would you be in... interested?

I can offer a salary and, urm, once they have been furnished, lodgings on board. They'll be room for your projects, and in time facilities to make it feel like a... urm... home. In terms of work available, as I know you love having things to tinker with, the whole vessel is getting refurbished. This includes pre...pretty much all systems: engines... powercore... urm, Lexi's datacore and all systems related to her.

I, urm, look forward to hearing from you on your thoughts on this, and hopefully be seeing you in person soon enough.

May the Stars keep you.

[Image: oMIVZWQ.png]

RE: To: Quinn Vickers [Encrypted] - James Greed - 07-05-2015

[: : : Incoming transmission : : :]
[: : : Sender ID: Quinn.Vickers : : :]
[: : : Recipient: Thallia Thorn : : :]

[Image: e1ad57723b99d6c33f5684af468787b9.png]

Hello there Thallia!

Thanks, I'm doing good. Busy changing parts on my ship, but overall, I'm good. Glad to hear from you, and see that you are in one piece.

That's a neat offer, really. Well, I have offered you my help before, so this request wasn't really a surprise. Excpet for turning it into a job offer. I did not forsee that.
No need to worry about the salary either. The ship will eat up quite a lot of your budget so, maybe... instead of credits, pay me with a massage!

*She laughs, and slips into the pilot's armchair, which vibrates gently*

Still didn't manage to turn it into something usable. Quinn reffers to the seat obviously.

About the job, I'm fairly sure I can be of use. Though, should I be working with systems intended for Lexi, I'll ask your guidance on those. Wouldn't want to cause any inconvenience.

Sounds like a plan to me. Having a place to stay at is pretty nice too. Though, expect me to be wandering around. I have some minor jobs to do, at different places.

Stay safe out there.

[ : : : Transmission Terminated : : : ]

RE: To: Quinn Vickers [Encrypted] - Thallia Thorn - 07-07-2015

[Image: p4JjBLJ.png]

Hello Quinn,

I'm more than glad that you've accepted my offer. It is a, ur, relief that those onboard will be friends rather than unknowns being hired from House stations. That be...being said, I have attached non-disclosure agreements to this transmission. Please, urm, understand this is not a reflection of what I think of you, but... well... standard procedure for someone as par...paranoid as I am.

With those signed, I can welcome you aboard and show you around. I'm looking forward to having you onboard; it'll liven an oth...otherwise quiet atmosphere!

May the Stars keep you.

[Image: oMIVZWQ.png]