Discovery Gaming Community
Meeting Asclepius' Disciples. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meeting Asclepius' Disciples. (/showthread.php?tid=131306)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Meeting Asclepius' Disciples. - Thallia Thorn - 07-11-2015

[Image: rweMOQG.png]

Thallia takes the bundle of clothes and heads to the bathroom, concious of her burnt body. If Sarah saw the extent of her injuries, she may start asking questions Thallia didn't want attention being brought to. She returns a number of moments later clad in blue. She is careful not to look at Sarah directly when she returns, but nods her head as a response.

"I'm ready."

Thallia moves to stand within the decontamination zone, and closes her eyes as disinfectant is sprayed over her followed by gusts of air as it is dried away. Nonetheless, it leaves a strange taste on the edge of her mouth. Grimacing, she turns to wait for Sarah to follow suit and then lead her to Yve.

RE: Meeting Asclepius' Disciples. - Shinju - 07-11-2015

Atka Research Station - 17th Sigma system

Sarah finished dressing up finally and in no time she was standing beside Thallia in the decontamination chamber. A person behind the window looks at both females standing there and initiates the decontamination. This person raises his thumb and opens the door to Yve's room.

"Oh dear, your face. Let's go and meet Yve."

Sarah motions to continue and slowly walks into the room, where Yve is sleeping on the bed and hugging her teddy bear.

"You can wake her up Thallia and don't worry about it. It's almost time to check up and dinner."

RE: Meeting Asclepius' Disciples. - Thallia Thorn - 07-12-2015

[Image: rweMOQG.png]
"My face is fine..."

Thallia shrugs off her sudden frown as she enters Yve's room, putting on her best bedside manner: open posture, straight back and beaming smile. The routine was so well practised, her mood even changed to match her desired persona. The sensation was disturbing; how transient ones mood could be from one moment to the next. I wonder if others feel that as well. They surely do.

Quietly moving a chair from the side of the room to a spot at the bedside, Thallia gave Yve a look over. Apart from being a little pale, there were few outward symptoms. That always makes things trickier. She silently flicked over her notes for a few moments, familiarising herself with Yves reported condition. Nausea, dehydration, fever... poison....

"Yve... Yve, please may you wake up? I'm hear to help find out why you are ill, will you talk to me?"

RE: Meeting Asclepius' Disciples. - Shinju - 07-13-2015

Atka Research Station - 17th Sigma system

Sarah keeps watching Thallia and little girl sleeping on the bed. Her arms are resting on hips, nodding carefuly.

Little girl is still quietly sleeping on her bed, just Thallia's words are bugging and interrupting her dreams, resulting in slight shuffles. Yve opens and rubs her eyes carefuly, however widens her eyes seeing unknown person sitting beside her.

"H-Hello? W-Who are you? Good or b-bad lady?."

Yve asks silently and pulls her teddy bear even closer to her body.