Discovery Gaming Community
Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Lore (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=591)
+---- Forum: CNS & Beats (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=254)
+---- Thread: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! (/showthread.php?tid=131508)

Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Colony News Service - 07-12-2015

This is CNS, bringing you all the news that are fit for you.

BREAKING NEWS: The Order launches an attack on Dabadoru Station in Omicron Delta

The Order has today launched a surprise attack on an installation in Omicron Delta known as Dabadoru Station. It is clear The Order has taken advantage of the recent Battle of Yaren, as a sizeable share of the Core armada was undergoing repairs. Despite the Core has attempted to put up a fight, The Order came in full force and evacuation of the base was ordered shortly by executives of the Core.

Known as severely crippled since the Toledo disaster, The Order has today shown to all of Sirius it has regained much of its former strength. However, local Zoners voiced severe concerns for the stability of the region and especially for Freeport 11's safety, as it sits right between the two groups.

It is yet unknown if the Core will retaliate as no statement has been released.

This was a Colony News Service broadcast, and we will be back right after this message...

Have you ever considered a career in journalism? Do your part to keep the people of Sirius informed!

The Colony News Network relies on your submissions to deliver the best news, all the news, to everyone. Send us your material, and become an affiliate today!

Note: We will compensate anyone who posts images or footage from the fight with an amount of credits anywhere from 1 to 25 million credits, based on the professionalism of the submissions. Please submit them on this frequency along with the Neural Net address to which we should send the credits! Become a CNS reporter today!

And now, a message from our sponsors...

RE: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Lythrilux - 07-12-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: A Friendly Message

*Erik begins to slowly clap on the visual feed, with a wide smile across his face*

Congratulations Order! Here we were, thinking you had no bite at all - that you would hide in Omicron Mu or flee from the Omicrons whenever we'd show our faces. It seems the only time when you're ever able to do anything meaningful is when you've had to let someone else chew at us first. How dishonorable, but that is to be expected from terrorist scum such as yourselves.

Considering me giving you Dabadoru to be an act of kindness. An Order attack was to be anticipated - you had gone cold for so long - we'd rather focus our efforts on Yaren Base and Planet Nauru instead. Don't worry, we'll give you a grace period of two or three days to settle into your new installation, before we fully return to mounting the offensive.

You see, the small force that you met at Dabadoru were simply there to witness it's fall. There were no orders for defending the station, or seeking to recapture it immediately afterward. We simply weren't interested. The small personnel you had captured on the station were simply prisoners and other desirables awaiting executions anyway. All important personnel were cleared off the station and transported to Yaren - for immediate transfer to Nauru - a while earlier.

Although Order I will point out have have made a grave mistake. You just threw a sizeable part of your fleet straight into the thick of the Spiders Nest. You are already barely supplied, barely equipped and highly incompetent otherwise. How are you going to maintain yourselves at Dabadoru? We have your completely engulfed in our sphere of influence in Delta. There is no escape. And don't even let me begin to express how laughable the Mu defenses will be now.

Your attack was a mere graze at our grand fleet. So we lost a couple of ships and pilots; big deal. We can make more, we can recruit more. You had to gather you forces and patiently wait to launch such an attack - we can arrange an attack of similar magnitude within the week.

We are better than you in every aspect. And you are going to learn the hard way what happens when the prey tries to fight the predator. Gloria Aeterna.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

RE: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Tarator - 07-12-2015

----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: CNS
SENDER: ERROR at link #006880; No identification available;

CONTENT: ERROR; Unable to retrieve COMM object of type ILINKPI2.Interop.Format2DDataClass' to interface type ILINKPI2.Interop.IVerification'. This operation failed because the Queryinterface call on the COMM component for the interface with IID '{DFFK8649-80LL-UYR2-NRLW-HE75BFIY74K0}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from LRESULT: 0x40008002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

ATTACHMENTS: Link; Link; Link; Link; Link; Link; Link; Link; Link; Link;

----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----

// Any cash to LNS-Nimitz

RE: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Swifty - 07-12-2015

----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----

To: CNS
SENDER: Unknown

CONTENT: Poor bastards... they got annihilated, just as planned. I wish i could've seen their faces while the said event happened. Oh well, may God have mercy for them and forgive them for their sins.

ATTACHMENTS:
Just a few screens

----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----

// any money to... erm... Calogero.Bagarella

RE: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Ace Razgriz - 07-12-2015

[Image: ucZllGK.jpg]
--INCOMING TRANSMISSION--

SENDER: Joseph "Tantalus" Grooms

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

Greetings Core, Order, and others alike, this is Captain Tantalus, commanding officer of the Horus strike squad vessel as well as O'Rhu Cruiser Razgriz. I want to congratulate all operatives in yesterdays battle, the fleet slammed the station with minimal losses whilst the Core fleet was batted away like flies. *he chuckles* I hope you enjoy your *he puts his fingers in air quotes* "Act of Kindness" Nodviet, and while you claim that we have thrown ourselves into an area we have no control over, I think you will quickly find otherwise in the near future. *he chuckles again then clears his throat* Nevertheless, I am here for CNS, greetings everyone in CNS, the Razgriz captured multiple shots from her guncam and so I felt it fitting to come here to share them with you, you will find the encrypted files below, *he bows slightly* That is all, until we meet again in space Core, I hope you find the stench of nutella pleasant on Yaren, I'm already quite stuffed up by the sheer state you left this gods dam-

CONNECTION LOST

Files Recovered: Razgriz Guncam

//cash to Gateway|-GSV-Limerick

RE: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Connor - 07-12-2015

[Incoming Transmission]
[Interpreting Signal]

To: CNS
Message Location: Unknown
R.E: Guncam shots

[Translating Message]
[Done; Relaying Message]

Took these lovely shots. Feel free to send any donations to [Angels]Snoopy

-2 Attachments Uploaded-

[Transmission Finished]
[End of Relay]

"Accidental leak of information" - axisdeus - 07-12-2015

[Image: ZPyt6TDl.jpg]

A man enters FP 11's bar and closes to a console in the farside of the bar. Sits down while reaching in his jacket's front pocket for something. Picks up a datapad and hooks it up to the console. Looks around, weighing the atmosphere and the people in the bar, at that late hour. He looks back to the screen in front of him. A short message appears: [SEND DATA Y / N?] A short tap and the data starts to upload into the terminal.
-----UPLOADING----

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: F#@SF$%F
SEND?R: Epsilon Squad Leader, CV-Raho1cw3
SUB1EC7: Batt!e impess#4n report
HOSTILE UNITS INVOLVED: Core ?!?ces

EVENTS:Battle Report #2012, Epsilon Squad

At 1900 hours we've approached the installation as we were instructed. CV-Rahotep providing cover for the whole period. While waiting our turn to be deployed form the carrier, we heard from earlier comms that Core forces were fleeing the scene with hardly any resistance provided, but the reality was ever more shocking. The space was almost empty minutes after we've received orders for lift-off. Hardly any pilots to be engaged, hardly any "might of the Core" to be noticed. My guys were continuously asking me what to take on...no targets in sight.Those Core pilots unfortunate enough to be left behind found their ending in the crossfire of CV-Rahotep in mere moments.

True as may be, Intel we were provided with before mission said we should expect less resistance than before, but this was something words can't describe accurately enough. They simply run, they left their own on that station and simply run. From all the "might" Core so bravely advertises on that stinky delusional channel of news they control nothing was present there...just smoke and mirrors it seems.

At around 1920 hours we were dispatched in the vicinity of Dabadoru and waited there for the return of our carrier. Seemingly, a Nomad incursion was taking place in the vicinity of FP 11. Those pesky creatures, ever relentless to end humanity at all costs. The ways was eventless, not even a try to help those Core left behind so inhumanly by their own. I knew Core have no real souls and no honor, but this...this, one's own brethren in arms. Those scums were true to the last one of them.

Once CV-Rahotep closed our position, the orders for the land-troops were deployed. A short announcement was made over neural net once that happened.
[Image: i2WnlFnl.png]
Moments ago announcements started streaming, informing how system after system and room after room were falling under Order's rule. What shocked us more was the neural net message we received at one moment
[Image: Z9f38Dzl.png]
The way our guys were cheering at that moment was incredible.

Soon after this we've received the call back to base and we've initiated docking procedures. Needless to say no casualties were sustained.

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: NTR
ATTACHMENTS: Guncam footage
Moments after deployment from CV-Rahotep
The empty battlefield
Unlucky Core fallen under Rahotep's flak
Final moments of Peleliu

-----CONNECTION SEVERED----

The man swiftily picks the datapad and streams out the bar as fast as he entered it. Makes good time to the hangar bay where a Sunburst class freighter was waiting for him, engines running. The ships steamed off the landing pad and, as it headed towards Zeta system, the flight control at FP11 could see on the IFF transponder an Order ID ship named Akhet.

//reward to O'Rhu|CV-Rahotep

RE: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Sciamach - 07-15-2015

::: Incomming Transmission :::
::: Source: [!] DATA CORRUPT [!] :::
::: Subject: Record log, OPERATION SPEAR :::

We came. We saw.
We conquered.

Let that be a warning to those that think themselves the victor; in life, you will always one day have to face down your betters.
This is a lesson the commanding officers of the Core's defenses learned the hard way, and one I hope the Core leadership begins to understand sometime before more blood need be spilled.

This isn't a fight that need be fought.
The united fight is one against an enemy we all face. One everyone should stand united as Humans against, hand in hand and guns of all makes pointed the same way.

But no, there are those short-sighted enough to believe that a fight for power is necessary.

I saw the same attitude in the war against Kusari; I saw it in the Gallic invasion, and now I see it again, even on the very edge of Humanity's reach. In my fourty-plus years of service, there is one thing I've truly taken to heart: there's no escaping the greed for power, the lust for power-for-power's-sake. It can, and has been fought against.

Every war has it's traitors. Humanity has struck a blow against theirs on the day of Operation Spear.

--OCV-Pleiades

::: Feed End :::

// credits to [bank]Scourge

RE: Omicron Delta: The Order captures Dabadoru! - Miaou - 07-15-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video feed: Live]:::

ID: Golly's Guard
Subject: Victory

I came, I saw, I conquered

:::[Closing Transmission]:::