Discovery Gaming Community
To: Inquisitor Espinosa - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Inquisitor Espinosa (/showthread.php?tid=131574)

To: Inquisitor Espinosa - "Seeker" - 07-14-2015

[Image: sYj3X1d.png?3]

[+]=======

To: Inquisitor Espinosa

The Crimson Cross has grown quite large in the recent years and your organization’s devotion to the Spirits, as you call us, has not gone unnoticed. We have decided it was time that we take a more active interest in your group’s inner working to make sure this devotion is genuine.

One of your Holy Knights willingly gave herself to be my vessel, most of Sirius would say I “infected” her but I am sure you know that is a naive way of thinking. For the most part I will be observing the Crimson Cross for now and this vessel I inhabit will act as nothing has changed unless I deem it necessary.

For now I wish for you to keep my presence hidden from the rest of the Crimson Cross. The only reason I am revealing myself to you is my vessel seems to think highly of you and I may need you later on. If the the devotion of the Crimson Cross is genuine you have nothing to fear.

You are being watched.

--Seeker

RE: To: Inquisitor Espinosa - Sciamach - 07-15-2015

[Image: QMhiXgA.png]

[+]=======

To: "Seeker?"
Subject: ---

Observe all you want, it makes no difference to me.

The way forward is lit with the Holy Light. Nothing will change that. Remain careful though, some do not take kindly to their own being replaced.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

RE: To: Inquisitor Espinosa - "Seeker" - 08-14-2015

[Image: sYj3X1d.png?3]

[+]=======

To: Inquisitor Espinosa

I have been called upon by the other Spirits to convey a request to Crimson Cross. Quite a long time ago a sacred artifact of ours known as the Proteus Tome was stolen from us by the Kusarians known as the Blood Dragons and despite our searching its location has remained hidden from us… at least until recently.

We believe the Blood Dragons might once again be in possession of the tome after originally giving it to the blasphemous Order. What we don’t know is where they are currently keeping it.

While we know Crimson Cross is not exactly friends with the Blood Dragons, you are at least on speaking terms with them. So for now we simply ask that you keep an eye out for any sort of clue to the tome’s location.

I will let you determine who should know about this information within the Crimson Cross… I only ask that you continue to keep my presence to yourself.

--Seeker