Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Bretonian War Cabinet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Bretonian War Cabinet (/showthread.php?tid=131810)

To: The Bretonian War Cabinet - BMF - 07-21-2015

*Opening video stream*
[Image: 6f3tkszp.jpg]
Lord Duncan MacRae

To: The Bretonian War Cabinet
Priority: High
Topic: Base construction request

Dear Sirs and Madams,

may I introduce myself. My name is Duncan MacRae, head of Bretonia Mining and Fabrication. Our company is a productive and known Bretonian company for many years now and we have reached the performance limit of our current facilities to be able to adequately supply our forces and our countrymen.

To be able to stay competitive, to increase the annual turnover, to be able to create new jobs and possibilities for our fellow countrymen, to keep on strengthen our beloved Bretonia in the times of war and to increase Bretonia's production capabilities, we need to expand.

With being one of the most industrialized companies in Bretonia our countrymen count on us to equip our forces. Therefore all BMF members have voted for the plan to create a new production facility in the orbital industrial zone of planet New London. To be able to stay within Bretonian laws, as BMF is and ever will be a lawful Breonian company, we have to ask for your permission to be allowed to build the new production facility in a 10k perimeter range of the yet existing structures.
To be precise, the location of the construction would be in the right area of the planet (direction when undocking from the planet) and right of Waterloo Station.

The new base project is named "Isle of Skye" and the then built base should be open for everyone friendly to Bretonia and it's gouvernement. To furthermore support our fighting forces, Bretonia Police Authority and Armed Forces ships are going to be repaired free of charge and be equipped with new technologies for exclusive prices.

Thank you for your time to listen to my message. Awaiting your decision.
Long live the queen,
MacRae

RE: To: The Bretonian War Cabinet - Bretonia Police Authority - 08-16-2015

Duncan MacRae,

This has been hand to our Department to handle.

Seeing as the precedence has been set with the building of Borderworld Export's Canary Wharf Station, we cannot see any reason why another leading Bretonian Company, BMF Branch of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing, should be refused the same curtesy.

The same Regulations will apply to yourselves as was imposed on Borderworld Export's for their recent Application.

Isle of Skye will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to build any Weapon Platforms.

As your Company already has Two (2) Bases built within Bretonian Territories we should not need to remind you of the normal Regulations pertaining to the building and operation of Bases inside our Borders.

Once the sum of Three Hundred and Fifty Million (350,000,000) Credits has been receive, payable to QCG|HMS-Endeavour, you will be granted permission to build Isle of Skye

Bretonia wishes you well with your Project.

RE: To: The Bretonian War Cabinet - BMF - 08-17-2015

*Opening video stream*
[Image: ts739oxs.jpg]
Lord Duncan MacRae and current Lady MacRae

To: The Bretonian War Cabinet and the responsible BPA Departmnet
Priority: High
Topic: Base construction request

Dear Sirs and Madams of the War Cabinet,

first I have to thank the BPA Department for taking care of the request and the quick answer. Me and my Lady MacRae, as well as all BMF citizens are very pleased that we received that permission.

I ensure you that this deciosion was the right decision in times of war and to improve Bretonia's defence and industrial performance. BMF will not disappoint your confidence.

Proof of payment for the zone registration fee:
[Image: zhpsfj9h.png]

Of course, next step is an official registration message to the Bretonian Base Registration Department.

Long live the queen,
MacRae