Discovery Gaming Community
14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=132547)

Pages: 1 2 3

14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Shinju - 08-12-2015

14th Freeport - Western Liberty

Alberta, Calgary Orbit

Liss Curero, Ex-Zoner, Ex-Reaper, Ex-BSF, Ex-Freelancer and Ex-BDM agent also known as The Fallen Angel or The Fire Princess is once again in the house of Liberty, once again going here to meet the only one who gained her trust, the only one she's liked since the first meeting, the only one who can call himself Liss' "friend". She isn't sure why, why is she going to meet him now. Is it because he is her friend? Or does she want to see him?

Her "Lich" ship is resting in the docking bay A and Liss is slowly walking through the crowded metal corridor, her body hidden in black robe and hood. She noticed eyes of strangers looking at her, observing her, stabbing her body. Soon she arrived to the lonely bar on the 4th deck, where just few people in Zoner uniforms would be drinking and talking about Omegas and Omicrons. She remained close at the entrance, leaning against the wall and waiting if he appears there.

RE: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Yoshida - 08-13-2015

Some minutes later four Series Z "Sabre" combat vessels approached Freeport 14 in speed. The ships performed some short, precise acrobatics in a very close proximity to the station which were visible from the windows in the floors 3, 4 and 5 of the Freeport.

Shortly afterwards the ships landed and four masked men exited the vessels. The Zoners who had lived in the Edge Worlds long enough could identify them as the cardamine inhalers the devices that the Outcasts use outside of Planet Malta. The four men were in suits and did not waste time in the docking bay, instead they walked directly to Floor 4 of Freeport 14. One of them was carrying a suitcase.

RE: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Shinju - 08-13-2015

Alberta, Calgary Orbit

Liss is still standing at the metal wall and leaning against it while playing with some cube in her hands. Later she was just playing with her hood before she spotted 4 masked men and one holding a suitcase.

"Hello dear Hacker?? If you are the right one of course?"

Liss said silently, not willing to get some unwanted attention. However she makes a step forwards, observing strangers right now and trying to guess what are they going to do now. Control her? Arrest her? Who knows.

The man carrying the suitcase stopped. He was shorter than the rest of his companions but he projected an aura of authority. Some moments passed before he removed his mask, and his face was revealed.

Goro Yoshida briefly smiled and leaned to kiss Leslie's hand. "I hope you are fine my dear. Please follow me." He enigmatically said and started walking again.

RE: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Shinju - 08-13-2015

Alberta, Calgary Orbit

Leslie just gave him a kind smile as he took off his mask and revealed himself. Also surprised smile appeared on her face as he planted a kiss on her hand. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled afterwards.

"I am more than fine now, you are here so I ... Uhm probably don't have to worry about my life, I guess so at least. And sure, on your six."

She gave him another smiles and slowly began to follow him slowly, still observing people around.

They walked for sixty more seconds while the Lane Hacker was completely silent, observing the environment.

Eventually they reached a room and he entered, followed by Leslie. Strangely enough his three companions also opened the door and entered the room. It was a plain, cheap room with little space.

"Proceed." Goro Yoshida simply said.

Not a moment later an operative stabbed Leslie with a tiny needle which paralyzed her. Then the remaining two operatives moved her to the double bed of the room and started examining her. One of them was holding an electronic device which scanned her entire body.

"There are no devices connected to an outside source." The operative declared after ten seconds. Yoshida hearing this approached the bed and fondled Leslie's face.

"I am sorry my dear, but we need to make sure that your former employers did not do anything on you. The Büro is not an organization which will simply allow you to walk out one day." He kindly added. "Do not worry, your paralysis is temporary. It won't last more than five minutes."

The third operative was not in the room anymore while the other two had opened the briefcase which among other things it contained a computer. One Hacker was carefully moving some sensors over Leslie's head while the other was watching the screen.

"We see no signs of implanted technology." The operative in front of the computer screen said after two minutes. One minute later he made one final statement.
"The subject's brain has not been recently under intense pressure."
"That means you have not been brainwashed, Leslie." The Hacker quickly added.

Shortly after the last analysis, the duo packed the devices into the suitcase which was left in the room before they exited the room. Goro Yoshida remained in the room alone sitting next to the paralyzed female. He checked his watch; only a few more seconds before the five minutes were completed...

RE: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Shinju - 08-14-2015

Alberta, Calgary Orbit

Leslie followed Goro and Hackers carefuly while her eyes were still looking for some signs of the danger around in the bar. She was breathing slowly, calm and relaxed as they entered the room. For sure she wasn't expecting to be stabbed by one of them with a needle and last thing she could do was giving Goro a weird look before she lost control over her legs, then arms and in the end her whole body. However two Hackers had managed to catch her before she fell down on the floor.

She closed her eyes for a second and woke up few seconds later as Goro was fondling her face and hackers scanning her body and brain.

"I will have my revenge I swear, dear. I am not sure if you did this for your own safety or for my safety... Or just making sure if I am trust worthy. I dunno, only you know in that big head of yours, Goro."

Liss rolled her eyes as she slowly sat up and gazed into his eyes, giving him kinda happy but silly look in same time, carefuly pulling him closer for a soft hug.

"Sad fact, you are the only one I can trust for now, Goro. I really don't know what to do now, from my precious neutrality to a simple outcast who is hunted by Rheinland, Liberty and Kusari and I don't feel like running to Bretonia right now because I am more than sure LSF is expecting this move. I am happy though, I wanted to see you again face to face, though I didn't imagine being knocked down by needle and paralyzer."

Liss laughed silently and moved her hand to his cheek, slowly and softly caressing his cheek.

RE: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Yoshida - 08-15-2015

[Image: 0Rpgd54.jpg]

The Hacker was still sitting in Leslie's side. He looked sceptical.

"I think the problem is that you sometimes act rashly, and base your decisions on your feelings rather than logic." He chuckled. "Do you know that I wrote a thesis on the concept of logic back when I was in working for Ageira?"

"Anyway, I think you should not worry that much. You need some good advice and I am here to help you find the best solution. If anything, dealing and extracting information is one of my professions." His eyes then shifted to the black suitcase.

"But first, would you like to drink some cardamine?"

RE: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Shinju - 08-15-2015

Alberta, Calgary Orbit

Liss noticed Goro's sceptical look, but tried to ignore it as he was sharing his opinions on her and her personality. Rush, hurr, logic. Something was wrong here.

"I've always been careful or at least I've tried, but something is wrong lately. All this pressure on me, lost friends, BDM work, Spirits, enemies and my feelings have some effect on me and my personality. Maybe I am crazy."

Liss nodded slightly as the Hacker sitting beside her offered a cardamine drink, carefuly observing his black suitcase.

"I am not really sure what to do now, dear. I can cross Kusari, Rheinland and Liberty authorities and corpoeations, because I am either hostile or cardamine addict. Then I need some source of the cardamine of course. Really difficult life, dear Goro. Maybe I could become a specter, hmmph and help Spirits. I never liked people, just because I can't trust them, they are dumb, selfish and whatnot."

RE: 14th Freeport, 4th Floor, Sector B-E Meeting - Yoshida - 08-16-2015

The Hacker approached the suitcase and removed two vials containing an orange liquid. Then he closed the suitcase and gave one vial to Leslie while he opened the other one and consumed its contents. Some seconds passed before he responded.

"It's interesting that you call the nomads as "spirits". Weren't they responsible for the Nomad War, twenty years ago? Why are you so attached to them? And why would you help them? Based on their actions they're not exactly friendly towards humanity..." He added.