Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sapphire Raven - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sapphire Raven (/showthread.php?tid=132565)

To: Sapphire Raven - Antonio - 08-12-2015

Setting up Transmission
To: Sapphire Raven

'Ello miss Raven. I never managed to thank you for assisting me today against the Rogue Scylla and 5th| ships since you ran away cloaked while I was away heading for repairs. You'll find the money for those transferred to your bank account. You know I'd give you anything else but money, but I understand the mercenarying work. Also, you mentioned something about retribution, I'm curious about that. There aren't too many mercenaries dedicated to a cause these days.

Hope the repairs weren't too serious after you cloaked, you had barely any hull left. And also tell the guy that fought with us that he has a drink from me when I see him, he did a pretty good job too. Hope to see both of you in the future.

I've also remembered the fight two days ago between us and 5th| at California/Cortez gate where we destroyed 2 of their ships. They weren't much of a challenge really, but still. The second guy chose to suicide rather than fall by our guns. Made our task a bit shorter, eh? Anyways, thank you for that too.

Sending Transmission
Closing Comms Channel

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 08-14-2015

[Image: 5fgf6la.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Guildkeeper Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Low
» LOCATION: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
» SUBJECT:Your Gratitude

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Good day mister Rose.

Don't mention it. It's no problem. Those fifth pilots had it coming to them and their illogical ways.

She grins

As you've previously noted, I am indeed an honorary warrior, I don't really do it for money, unless it's something I already intend to do and gain as a side bonus. You know, sadly, money is still compulsory in this dysfunctional society to survive. Besides, I only kill and attack ONLY when it is absolutely required. Blergh. Maybe in the future I can tell you more about my radix of 'retribution' - but for now you'll have with bare patience with me, as that is another time for the future. Sorry.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Antonio - 08-14-2015

Setting up Transmission
To: Sapphire Raven

Fair enough. Sadly, what you said is true. People are too obsessed with money and they'd do anything for it, not giving a single damn about others. The world is sick, I'll make sure I kill as much of them who think that way as possible.

Anyways, seeing as you're spending so much time in Liberty these days I'm sure we'll bump at each other somewhere. You know where to find me anyways. Also, you didn't tell me the name of that guy who helped us... Local Executioner I believe his ship is named?

Sending Transmission
Closing Comms Channel

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 08-14-2015

[Image: 5fgf6la.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Guildkeeper Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Low
» LOCATION: Ames Research Station, Kepler

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Yes, Local.Executioner is his call sign. His name is Walker and is a retired Liberty pilot. Still quite the enthusiast to "mother Liberty." Also, I should also mention that my goals may take me to Liberty and may take me to other places, depending on what I need to observe.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]